test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Monthly Screenshot Contest: October - Submit Yours Now!

Comments

• zlimer101zlimer101 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    @zlimer101 - Thank you for entering, but can you please just pick one? It's one entry per one user, per month. Thank you!
    @jodarkrider - No problem I forgot about the one submission thing.
  • carvin72carvin72 Member Posts: 53 Arc User
    IYEcipo.jpg

For the Honor, For the Glory, FOR THE EMPIRE
    Admiral D'lata, General Ziggarot, Dahar Master Mak'tok
    CRY HAVOC, AND LET SLIP THE DOGS OF WAR
  • mustrumridcully0mustrumridcully0 Member Posts: 12,963 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    The Hammer of Johan* leaving Q'onos for its next mission. (A Neg'Tev / Neg'Var / Qu'Daj etc. kitbash)
    hammer_08_zpstophduax.jpg​​

High Res Version Download Link: http://s883.photobucket.com/component/Download-File?file=/albums/ac32/Mustrum_Ridcully/Startrek Online/hammer_08_zpstophduax.jpg
    Post edited by mustrumridcully0 on
    Star Trek Online Advancement: You start with lowbie gear, you end with Lobi gear.
  • jaysearjaysear Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    12068658_1149372855091321_6957756314888624084_o.jpg

This is my screenshot of the I.K.S. Bloodwind, , commanded by Kugh, son of Korlak, approaching a mining facility loaded with valuable minerals ripe for the conquest in a binary system.
    Post edited by jaysear on
  • jodarkriderjodarkrider Member Posts: 2,097 Arc User
    @jaysear & @mustrumridcully0 - Thank you for your entries - although can you re-upload in 1920x1080 - as that is the required resolution! :*
    [10:20] Your Lunge deals 4798 (2580) Physical Damage(Critical) to Tosk of Borg.

Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator
    "bIghojchugh DaneH, Dumev pagh. bIghojqangbe'chugh, DuQaHlaH pagh."
    "Learn lots. Don't judge. Laugh for no reason. Be nice. Seek happiness." ~Day[9] 
    "Your fun isn't wrong." ~LaughingTrendy

Find me on Twitterverse - @jodarkrider

• jaysearjaysear Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Thank you, @jodarkrider , if I have been successful, my image is now available in my original post in the required size. :-)
  • cuchulainn74cuchulainn74 Member Posts: 831 Arc User
    All right, here goes a first shot at this. Qapla'!
    H1CcJqx.jpg
    Fleet Admiral CuChulainn - U.S.S. Aegis KT Intel Dreadnought Cruiser
    vGdvFsX.jpg

• grazyc2#7847 grazyc2 Member Posts: 1,988 Arc User
    Being halted by an vulcan to check me for weapons

12132573_1729438547275691_1534854168491125225_o.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Coffee: the finest organic suspension ever devised. It's got me through the worst of the last three years. I beat the Borg with it."
    edited October 2015
    @jaysear & @mustrumridcully0 - Thank you for your entries - although can you re-upload in 1920x1080 - as that is the required resolution! :*
    Hmm... Apparentely photobucket doesn't give access to the original resolution. Grr. Will need to investigate when I am home.

Edit: Okay, I figured it out: I added a link to the high-resolution version of the picture.
    Star Trek Online Advancement: You start with lowbie gear, you end with Lobi gear.
  • shadowwraith77shadowwraith77 Member Posts: 6,395 Arc User
    Hmm... Apparentely photobucket doesn't give access to the original resolution. Grr. Will need to investigate when I am home.

Edit: Okay, I figured it out: I added a link to the high-resolution version of the picture.

Photobucket site will not display the original resolution, but if it is uploaded as such, it can also be dowloaded from their site at that same resolution.

They just made it, to where it will no longer display at uber high resolutions.
    tumblr_nq9ec3BSAy1qj6sk2o2_500_zpspkqw0mmk.gif

Praetor of the -RTS- Romulan Tal Shiar fleet!

• atrebatesatrebates Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    Xyh6aez.jpg
    Post edited by atrebates on
  • daendaedaendae Member Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    My Orion Captain on Brea, doing the Whip imgur.com/Y1ns5ce
    daendae wrote: »
    Sorry I am new to the STO Art community, how would one upload a screenshot? I know this sounds stupid, however I have a picture on my desktop and I am unable to upload it.
    @daendae - just upload it on imgur.com and then share the picture here. :)

"Learn lots. Don't judge. Laugh for no reason. Be nice. Seek happiness." ~Day[9] 

• daendaedaendae Member Posts: 158 Arc User
    daendae wrote: »
    Sorry I am new to the STO Art community, how would one upload a screenshot? I know this sounds stupid, however I have a picture on my desktop and I am unable to upload it.
    @daendae - just upload it on imgur.com and then share the picture here. :)

Thank you very much!
  • godo3godo3 Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    Nothing can deter Klingons from a foe. As that killer-instinct gaze sets in, not even fire can harm these blood-thirsty predators:
    AcU9Y8L.jpg

Hope you like it! :)
  • captan2er0captan2er0 Member Posts: 837 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    Gorn Patrol on Kobali Prime

screenshot_2015-02-08-16-16-58_1%20%2816X9%29.jpg?psid=1
    Signature%20Base%203%20copy.png?psid=1
  • powerman913powerman913 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    KDF Carrier and its fighters out on patrol

A0HPl4x.jpg
    godo3 wrote: »
    Nothing can deter Klingons from a foe. As that killer-instinct gaze sets in, not even fire can harm these blood-thirsty predators:
    AcU9Y8L.jpg

Hope you like it! :)

Nicely done!

• derbornderborn Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Dahar Master Jokovsky remembering those that made the ultimate sacrifice during the Iconian war.

q4DhliO.jpg

• oiramoccasoiramoccas Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    Long Live the KDF
    7fCnkec.jpg?1
    Post edited by oiramoccas on
    Picture2_zpsrjboskax.jpg
  • meldrithpwmeldrithpw Member Posts: 360 Arc User
    I would really like to participate in this monthly thing, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to take my renderscale2 Jpg screenshots and post em on this forum. I don't have photoshop, I have no outside image sites...

but I got some pretty good shots...would be nice if someone could tell me (step by step) how to post em.

meldrithpw wrote: »
    I would really like to participate in this monthly thing, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to take my renderscale2 Jpg screenshots and post em on this forum. I don't have photoshop, I have no outside image sites...

but I got some pretty good shots...would be nice if someone could tell me (step by step) how to post em.
    Well, there are free services for image storage. You will usually only have limited storage capacity, but it will do for a few STO screenshots.
    I used photobucket, but noticed it's a bit tricky to also link to the full version. Others use imgur and other services.​​
    meldrithpw wrote: »

Well, there are free services for image storage. You will usually only have limited storage capacity, but it will do for a few STO screenshots.
    I used photobucket, but noticed it's a bit tricky to also link to the full version. Others use imgur and other services.​​

Just remember, phtobucket will not display images that are uploaded @ huge resolution rates, however the image that is uploaded can easily be downloaded by anyone @ the exact same resolution that was uploaded and saved!

An example would be, say you uploaded @ 1920 x 1080, the picture on the site most often will not display @ 1920 x 1080, but it is still saved @ that resolution for downloading if so desired!

• goodscotchgoodscotch Member Posts: 1,680 Arc User
    Hi, @goodscotch.

Thank you for posting, but - Please just one submission per month, per user. Also aim to have your entries with size of 1920x1080 or higher, as in case you'd win, that's the minimum size required, to be made into a wallpaper. :)

What are the rules in reference to changing your entry? Thanks!
    klingon-bridge.jpg

goodscotch wrote: »
    Hi, @goodscotch.

Thank you for posting, but - Please just one submission per month, per user. Also aim to have your entries with size of 1920x1080 or higher, as in case you'd win, that's the minimum size required, to be made into a wallpaper. :)

What are the rules in reference to changing your entry? Thanks!
    No problem with it. :) Need to change, change! :3

• aikurisuaikurisu Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    Gaelfera.png

After a glorious victory against Voth forces in the Delta Quadrant, the alien being known as Kahnaen lead a successful boarding party against a Bastion Cruiser that attempted to flee the conflict after sustaining heavy damage from ally forces. Since then it has served the Empire well under his valiant command and after its numerous accomplishments during the Iconian War it is currently undergoing extended maintenance at Qo'noS before it is returned to active service.
    edited October 2015
    ok, lets try this again, test post, not a submission: (using pintrest)

Minor maintenance at the Qonos shipyard
    b83fb430010c3aace794da6cb1b7867b.jpg

qul gretHor jay (tlHingon Hol, "by the freaking fires of Grethor") I figured it out.

now comes the hard part: actually CHOOSING a single screenshot to submit.

question: is this sample sufficient in size and resolution for submission?
    @meldrithpw - Size seems perfectly fine to me. :)
    PS: jay' in Klingon is.. of much stronger meaning than 'freaking'. :*

edited October 2015
    ok, here's a submission:

420db47ae75eeaf033e67c8e05bb46b4.jpg

The new guy, preparing to demonstrate tlhIngan style negotiations with rebel petaQ

• arkanderalertarkanderalert Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    General Narioth of the KDF watches from the shipyard as alliance ships defend troop transports over Qo'noS.

UXZpATx.jpg

*Last minute edit for postprocessing.
    Post edited by arkanderalert on
This discussion has been closed.