test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

What does the player think ??

grazyc2#7847 grazyc2 Member Posts: 1,988 Arc User
If Devs gave you an choise between making more Romulan, Starfleet, Klingon ships or member ships from those 3 major races what would you choose ?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Coffee: the finest organic suspension ever devised. It's got me through the worst of the last three years. I beat the Borg with it."

What does the player think ?? 135 votes

Just make more ships from the Major Races ( Romulan, Federation, Klingon )
11%
sixofuspsyman87rogue6800kyrrokryugasiriusgradiisistericannemarie30capnmanxironphoenix113raiggemarkdbjohnnymo1andykirkhamshineshadowtonizombie 16 votes
No I want to see more ships from members of those major races !!
23%
captainransomlegendarylycan#5411duncanidaho11divvydaveoldravenman3025dracounguiskjwashingtonkitsunesnoutcaptz1ppelric071kodachikunowarmaker001blordprotiusvendoodkamiyama317asdfjkadfjkasfismellfear2teknesiafelisdraconiusdark4blood 32 votes
Stop making ships and concentrate on other stuff like bugs and content !!!
43%
coldnapalmtimv94ssbn655shpoksstuart1965guljarolgulberatvivenneanthonysmokeybacon90tyriniusssbeameddowna3001fleetadmiraltacodarkknightucfnandospcarabaturdlmc85darthnomadkillersinn74azurianstar 59 votes
Upgrade excisting ships to T6
20%
comrademocoikonn#1068captainoblivousmustrumridcully0artan42bobtheyakarliekkosscarlingjam3s1701wardcalisserhatgs1905mondoidfulleatherjacketstofskorondisbaudlkhazihelmerrocketman359vostok2 28 votes

Comments

• Options
    grazyc2#7847 grazyc2 Member Posts: 1,988 Arc User
    I certainly like to see more member ships like vulcan, bolian etc etc...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Coffee: the finest organic suspension ever devised. It's got me through the worst of the last three years. I beat the Borg with it."
  • Options
    theanothernametheanothername Member Posts: 1,504 Arc User
    I want more stuff to use the massive amount of ships we already have with. Also more customizable ship-interior stuff.
  • Options
    artan42artan42 Member Posts: 10,450 Bug Hunter
    T6 the existing ones (as well as the NPC Naus, Orion, Gorn ships).​​
    22762792376_ac7c992b7c_o.png
    Norway and Yeager dammit... I still want my Typhoon and Jupiter though.
    JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
    'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
    'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
    '...The Federation. Starfleet. We're not a military agency.' Scotty: Beyond
    'I'm not a soldier anymore. I'm an engineer.' Miles O'Brien: Empok Nor
    '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    scionsasylum#1291 scionsasylum Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    I agree with Existing ships with T6 upgrades. The Atrox Carrier especially
  • Options
    gradiigradii Member Posts: 2,824 Arc User
    More Romulan and KDF ships especially. And of course more T6.

"He shall be my finest warrior, this generic man who was forced upon me.
    Like a badass I shall make him look, and in the furnace of war I shall forge him.
    he shall be of iron will and steely sinew.
    In great armour I shall clad him and with the mightiest weapons he shall be armed.
    He will be untouched by plague or disease; no sickness shall blight him.
    He shall have such tactics, strategies and machines that no foe will best him in battle.
    He is my answer to cryptic logic, he is the Defender of my Romulan Crew.
    He is Tovan Khev... and he shall know no fear."
  • Options
    anazondaanazonda Member Posts: 8,399 Arc User
    We have saturated the current ship-selections... The differences are really minor, and if they aren't they will eventually be nerfed to be.

Just make content, and content variations...
    Don't look silly... Don't call it the "Z-Store/Zen Store"...
    Let me put the rumors to rest: it's definitely still the C-Store (Cryptic Store) It just takes ZEN.
    Like Duty Officers? Support effords to gather ideas
  • Options
    sinn74sinn74 Member Posts: 1,149 Arc User
    anazonda wrote: »
    We have saturated the current ship-selections... The differences are really minor, and if they aren't they will eventually be nerfed to be.

For feds, maybe.
  • Options
    anazondaanazonda Member Posts: 8,399 Arc User
    sinn74 wrote: »

For feds, maybe.

I am not going into that argument again... I stick with my statement, and it was an overall statement.
    Don't look silly... Don't call it the "Z-Store/Zen Store"...
    Let me put the rumors to rest: it's definitely still the C-Store (Cryptic Store) It just takes ZEN.
    Like Duty Officers? Support effords to gather ideas
  • Options
    delerouxdeleroux Member Posts: 478 Arc User
    KDF and Roms need their T6 ship line filled out. KDF still lack even a single T6 BoP ffs.
  • Options
    capnmanxcapnmanx Member Posts: 1,452 Arc User
    More main faction ships. I wouldn't mind seeing more ships for member races; but, as strange as it may seem, there still isn't a Fed ship that I can think of as being my ship. But there only are so many ways of designing a ship that is recognisably Feddy, and so many ways of arranging consoles and Boffs; so I reckon that if they just keep at it, they'll nail it eventually.
  • Options
    laferrari1laferrari1 Member Posts: 434 Arc User
    I'd have voted for PvP, if there was an option.
    I need to get to him. I can't just leave him out there alone. - Sometimes you've got to makes sacrifices, Lara. You can't save everyone. - I know about sacrifices. - No, you know about loss. Sacrifice is a choice you make. Loss is a choice made for you. - I can't choose to let him die, Roth.
  • Options
    davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,512 Arc User
    KDF and Romulans need real science ships, even if they're Gorn.
  • Options

For feds, maybe.

I am not going into that argument again... I stick with my statement, and it was an overall statement.

Zero T6 science ships for 2 factions is not "saturated." I can't imagine how anyone could possibly think that way.
  • Options
    coldnapalm wrote: »

For feds, maybe.

Zero T6 science ships for 2 factions is not "saturated." I can't imagine how anyone could possibly think that way.

Because they don't play the other factions with anything other then DPS tact captains. Remember, people these day lack empathy.

Yeah, a lot of "I have a sandwich, so no one is starving" going on.
  • Options
    asdfjkadfjkasfasdfjkadfjkasf Member Posts: 345 Media Corps
    I would vote for the bottom three, but I would mainly like to see ships of races within the major factions, they don't even have to be end game ships, just something pretty!
  • Options
    alcyoneserenealcyoneserene Member Posts: 2,412 Arc User
    laferrari1 wrote: »
    I'd have voted for PvP, if there was an option.

I consider that content and fixes.
    Y945Yzx.jpg
    Devs: Provide the option to Turn OFF full screen flashes from enemy ship explosions
    · ♥ · ◦.¸¸. ◦'¯`·. (Ɏ) V A N U _ S O V E R E I G N T Y (Ɏ) .·´¯'◦.¸¸. ◦ · ♡ ·
    «» \▼/ T E R R A N ¦ R E P U B L I C \▼/ «»
    ﴾﴿ ₪ṩ ||| N A N I T E S Y S T E M S : B L A C K | O P S ||| ₪ṩ ﴾﴿
  • Options
    cidjackcidjack Member Posts: 2,017 Arc User
    As a player, I think about how my female Orion can wear less.
    Armada: Multiplying fleet projects in need of dilithium by 13."
    95bced8038c91ec6f880d510e6fd302f366a776c4c5761e5f7931d491667a45e.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Generator
  • Options
    lianthelialianthelia Member Posts: 7,825 Arc User
    Balance, balance, and more balance....this game desperately needs some...better AI...really annoying that tougher means adding more shields and hull.

I want to see PvP come bacl...part of that would be helped greatly by balance.

Wouldn't mind seeing some new Romulan bridge options

Oh...and did I mention balance?
  • Options
    capnmanxcapnmanx Member Posts: 1,452 Arc User
    It's worth noting that these options aren't all strictly either/or propositions. The systems teams focusing of bug squashing and balance fixes probably wouldn't have too much of an impact on the ship artists (unless they were visual ship related bugs I guess).
  • Options
    gofasternowgofasternow Member Posts: 1,390 Arc User
    How about option E: I don't care, just continue making the game and let me have fun.
  • Options
    lindalefflindaleff Member Posts: 3,734 Arc User
    Cryptic, listen very closely. STOP making new content. Fix the content that is already in the game. STO has numerous bugs that still exist from the first year or two, bugs that you have yet to even touch. And until those are fixed, new stuff should not even be on your chalkboard.
    I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
    My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
    Click here to view my DeviantArt.
  • Options
    kyrrokkyrrok Member Posts: 1,352 Arc User
    As for Gorn ships being good enough for KDF science ships, no. I have no objection to a T6 Gorn science ship, but if that's all there is, NO DEAL.
  • Options
    baudlbaudl Member Posts: 4,060 Arc User
    Bug fixing department has nothing to do with ship design department...
    Go pro or go home
  • Options
    serhatgs1905serhatgs1905 Member Posts: 100 Arc User
    I'd prefer more custimization abilities on existing ships to be honoust. this will greatly increase the bond or favour towards a ship.

Sell options to change bridge station specializations. not sure how to implement pilot on huge ships but intell and command can still be realistic.

Coloring: need way more options to paint your own ship in to horrible shades of pink and lime and even more colour effects. (this would seriously peak my interest. you can focus on a single colour to make your character ship more noticable in games.)

new ships...hhmmm I guess we've had an overflow of new ships I can't be bothered to buy any new ships at the moment.
    tactics? to pew pew or not to pew pew?!

• Options
    nikephorusnikephorus Member Posts: 2,744 Arc User
    Just keep releasing moar ships please. Preferably those that we have already bought since it's always nice to buy the same thing over and over again.
    Tza0PEl.png