test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Can we even defeat this Mirror Invasion?

2»

Comments

• Options
    fovrelfovrel Member Posts: 1,448 Arc User
    They had their own super-weapon in place of the Krenim.

*cough*pah-wraith leeta*cough*​​
    Ah, the sexbomb. How could we miss it. Iconians cannot sex. It disturbs their minds.

Hey, K'Tet, what's that? Ahh, don't know ... never had it before .... it makes me weak.

There is an actress hired to do the voice of Leeta. Incoming, There Will Be Talking.

• Options
    bluedarkybluedarky Member Posts: 548 Arc User
    The Terran Empire doesn't advance it's technology like us, they advance it by stealing technology they barely understand and then using that until they can steal something better. Don't believe me...

Empress Hoshi Sato took the U.S.S. Defiant (constitution class) in 2155 and used it to unite the Terran Empire, 100 years later they're still using Constitution class ships to explore the far reaches of space.

Following their defeat at the hands of the klingon-cardassian alliance, it took Smiley O'Brien coming through and stealing the plans for the Defiant, and then kidnapping Sisko to finish it, to advance the Terran's starship capabilities again (My headcanon also says that he stole other plans as well but the Defiant was the most powerful ship the Federation had at the time).

Now they're using future technology again, technology they potentially don't understand? That's a recipe for trouble in it's own right
  • Options
    gradiigradii Member Posts: 2,824 Arc User
    The mirror universe ALSO had a war with the Iconians. Just saying.

but unlike us, it sounds like the terrans curbstomped their iconians even without the aid of admiral god (which didn't help us in the slightest) at least according to leeta's monologue as seen below
    Begin personal Log, Admiral Leeta of the Terran Empire warship Fortuna.

The Empire has won the grand battle and the galaxy is ours. The future reached back as we in the present stretched forth our hands to receive the instruments of our dominance. We slew the demons. Crowned in victory, we wield weapons ahead of their time and stand upon the corpse of the Iconian Conclave. All others bow before the might of the Terran Empire. Now it is time for the Empire to extend its reach beyond the veil.

I shall be the one to seize the glory. I shall be the one to seize the power. I will take my stronghold across and lay waste to those who oppose me. I have spilled the blood and the text has been revealed to me. Doubt has been burned away. The way is clear and I am worthy.

Their universe is within my grasp and I will take it.

coincidentally, that's also the same monologue that reveals she was possessed by a pah-wraith​​

Mirror iconians would be a joke, given how tough the regular ones were.

"He shall be my finest warrior, this generic man who was forced upon me.
    Like a badass I shall make him look, and in the furnace of war I shall forge him.
    he shall be of iron will and steely sinew.
    In great armour I shall clad him and with the mightiest weapons he shall be armed.
    He will be untouched by plague or disease; no sickness shall blight him.
    He shall have such tactics, strategies and machines that no foe will best him in battle.
    He is my answer to cryptic logic, he is the Defender of my Romulan Crew.
    He is Tovan Khev... and he shall know no fear."
  • Options
    oldravenman3025oldravenman3025 Member Posts: 1,892 Arc User
    We will crush the Terran dogs, and send them back to the Mirror-verse with their tails between their legs. The glorious Alliance will be ultimately victorious.

Especially since five of our ships can waste a hundred of theirs. :D
  • Options
    We will crush the Terran dogs, and send them back to the Mirror-verse with their tails between their legs. The glorious Alliance will be ultimately victorious.

In any case we will win because of the plot and that is that.

Like a badass I shall make him look, and in the furnace of war I shall forge him.
    In great armour I shall clad him and with the mightiest weapons he shall be armed.
    He shall have such tactics, strategies and machines that no foe will best him in battle.
  • Options
    oldravenman3025oldravenman3025 Member Posts: 1,892 Arc User
    gradii wrote: »

Our plot armor is the result of superior Alliance science! Their evil goatees cannot defeat it! :D

• Options
    gradii wrote: »

Our plot armor is the result of superior Alliance science! Their evil goatees cannot defeat it! :D

59152815.jpg

One must CREATE it in the crucible of science!

• Options
    mustrumridcully0mustrumridcully0 Member Posts: 12,963 Arc User
    The mirror universe ALSO had a war with the Iconians. Just saying.

but unlike us, it sounds like the terrans curbstomped their iconians even without the aid of admiral god (which didn't help us in the slightest) at least according to leeta's monologue as seen below
    Begin personal Log, Admiral Leeta of the Terran Empire warship Fortuna.

The Empire has won the grand battle and the galaxy is ours. The future reached back as we in the present stretched forth our hands to receive the instruments of our dominance. We slew the demons. Crowned in victory, we wield weapons ahead of their time and stand upon the corpse of the Iconian Conclave. All others bow before the might of the Terran Empire. Now it is time for the Empire to extend its reach beyond the veil.

I shall be the one to seize the glory. I shall be the one to seize the power. I will take my stronghold across and lay waste to those who oppose me. I have spilled the blood and the text has been revealed to me. Doubt has been burned away. The way is clear and I am worthy.

Their universe is within my grasp and I will take it.

coincidentally, that's also the same monologue that reveals she was possessed by a pah-wraith
    I am not sure where you read that they curbstomped the Iconians. I suspect they had a desperate war and a last minute save, too - that might have totally obliterated the Iconians, but doesn't undo the damage done.​​
    Star Trek Online Advancement: You start with lowbie gear, you end with Lobi gear.
  • Options
    ccs46ccs46 Member Posts: 117 Arc User
    I think we can build some ships quickly. What about the Admiralty system they say they are coming out with? Our old ships can look for new materials to build the new ships.
  • Options
    luddimusluddimus Member Posts: 133 Arc User
    fovrel wrote: »
    Yeah, In the mirror universe women have beards and men have TRIBBLE, nobody is hot.

Austria Vs Thailand, now there's a game!
  • Options
    karr007karr007 Member Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    Are you kidding? Starfleet never had more Fleet Admirals with ships with combat capability waaaaaaay ahead of the fleetyard spec. It is Surprise we are not invading the mirror universe :D