test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Network Issues - 9/13

123457»

Comments

• xbalankexbalanke Member Posts: 64 Arc User
    same here.. was doing midnight and just DC'd.. i got back in to the char select screen.. be it after a LONGGG wait, but seem to be stuck in between char select and regular loading screen now.. :(​​
  • gothkid1972gothkid1972 Member Posts: 112 Arc User
    lan451 wrote: »
    Just got booted, can't get in. Round 2?

Pretty much....missed most of Sunday cause of this, which means we lost out on Bonus weekend. Now we start this again...
  • ronterprise#4195 ronterprise Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    yeah it seems to have gone wrong again
  • tamujiintamujiin Member Posts: 321 Arc User
    shazia9191 wrote: »
    tamujiin wrote: »
    shazia9191 wrote: »
    Let's speculate about things we don't know because we're mad at someone ruining our fun, but we want to pretend like "we're in the know" anyway.

Lets keep thinking we own the place Starfleet Dental... you don't, Cryptic studios does.
    Keep on trolling.

Who said anything about owning the pace, Tamujj, my man? I'm saying: it's pointless to sit here and speculate over attacker's thought processes, motives, shoe size, age, physical build, favorite team. What exactly does this get us?

Its also pointless being jerks to everyone who is trying to play a game, even if they don't play it your way.

Anyway Attack is under way again, i just got the most ruthless boot i have experianced in this game and the launcher wont even open now.

• lucho80lucho80 Member Posts: 6,600 Bug Hunter
    That Twitter guy has nothing better to do than annoying others. Hope he gets arrested soon for this BS.
  • f9thretxcf9thretxc Member Posts: 505 Arc User
    Lagging real bad again it seems. I take it that <dirty word> is at it again.​​
    My mother always told me to walk away from a fight, The Marines taught me how.
  • tinyfistedtinyfisted Member Posts: 193 Arc User
    Yup. Looks like our little freak got home from school.
    86B6EC45459D17DB8AE6CD5F51C13A90CDC00A85
  • thlaylierahthlaylierah Member Posts: 2,985 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    Hacking needs to be made a Capitol Offense!

There's no such thing as "capitol offense", it's called lobbying.

OK it needs to be a crime that they punish by the Death Penalty then whatever that's called today.

This would include identity theft and all the internet shenanigans.

Time to start weeding them out of the gene pool.
  • gradiigradii Member Posts: 2,824 Arc User
    Hacking needs to be made a Capitol Offense!

There's no such thing as "capitol offense", it's called lobbying.

OK it needs to be a crime that they punish by the Death Penalty then whatever that's called today.

This would include identity theft and all the internet shenanigans.

Time to start weeding them out of the gene pool.

Here lies jerk, killed by hacking?

I don't think its likely they'll do that. a lot of places don't even punish murder with the death penalty.

"He shall be my finest warrior, this generic man who was forced upon me.
    Like a badass I shall make him look, and in the furnace of war I shall forge him.
    he shall be of iron will and steely sinew.
    In great armour I shall clad him and with the mightiest weapons he shall be armed.
    He will be untouched by plague or disease; no sickness shall blight him.
    He shall have such tactics, strategies and machines that no foe will best him in battle.
    He is my answer to cryptic logic, he is the Defender of my Romulan Crew.
    He is Tovan Khev... and he shall know no fear."
  • tamujiintamujiin Member Posts: 321 Arc User
    Cryptic should at least hire an in game moderating staff anyway, i know it wont help here, but i mean.... someone coming down on a jerk in game would change things dramatically in this game.
  • chrysanthenoirchrysanthenoir Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    Guess he is still at it, the login will not open at all for me, I do hope that Cryptic manage to track this piece of manure down and deal with him accordingly...or for that matter that there is a half decent hacker playing STO who might just give him a taste of his own medicine.
  • xbalankexbalanke Member Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    seriously, the guy 's bragging about it on twitter.. how can they not be able to track him..

also.. seems he announced he'd be doing it a few hrs ago.. could cryptic not take some more precautions..?​​
  • thlaylierahthlaylierah Member Posts: 2,985 Arc User
    gradii wrote: »

Here lies jerk, killed by hacking?

I don't think its likely they'll do that. a lot of places don't even punish murder with the death penalty.

We can dream.
  • darklordknight12darklordknight12 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    lol this twit just gave us a clue. He post a pic of a guy on a mount want by him on neverwinter so if blacksword Jones can give us the name of the person he done for.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • captainchaos66captainchaos66 Member Posts: 409 Arc User
    So this P.O.S liven in mommas basement for WHATEVER reason decides to play hacker DDOS attacks Neverwinter, even though his twitter name is @NeverwinterGodz or something,, and that takes down STO. I think its time for us STO'ers to get out our pitchforks and torches and find this nitwit!!! Wont be so tough when 150 STO'ers are bangen on his front door!!!
    Anyway,, hope this nutjob cuts the TRIBBLE soon,, I was only one for 20 minutes!!! Need to get some playtime in before work starts again tomorrow DAMNIT!
    Fleet Admiral In charge of Bacon
    Fighting 5th Attack Squadron
    The Devils Henchman
  • pwlaughingtrendypwlaughingtrendy Member Posts: 2,966 Arc User
    Closing down this thread. I'll be updating you in this new thread.
This discussion has been closed.