test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Unable to see and donate to beta/gamma fleets. Armada slots appearing blank.

darkbladejkdarkbladejk Member Posts: 3,716 Community Moderator
Just as the title says the blank armada slot bug is back. I attempted to donate fleet marks from a toon of mine into the beta fleet within my armada. However upon pulling up the armada window the slot occupied by the beta fleet appeared blank as though they had left even though they hadn't. When clicking on the tab I can tell the fleet is still there, only it says there is no active projects and the beta fleet was created in 1999. Holy time travel paradoxes batman XD. Also when logging into my toon within the beta fleet I am then unable to see the alpha fleet in the armada. toon swapping and verification of files does not solve the issue. This issue also appears randomly on different toons in no predictable pattern. All permissions and things such as that are set to the correct levels. Included with this are screenshots of the issue for people to see.
"Someone once told me that time was a predator that stalked us all our lives. I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey and reminds us to cherish every moment, because it will never come again." - Jean Luc Picard in Star Trek Generations

Star Trek Online volunteer Community Moderator

Comments