test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Priority One Podcast @ STLV15 - Got Questions?

2»

Comments

• Options
    risian4risian4 Member Posts: 3,711 Arc User
    [CONTENT] Will there be any new playable species for the current factions soon? Or new factions like playable Voth or Xindi?

[CONTENT] Will we see any new Federation members ships? Like a T6 Vulcan Science vessel, a T6 Kumari or other type of Andorian ship or new Caitian ships?

And I like mustrumridcully0's second question. Any chance we will see the consequences and aftermath of this oh so terrible war?
  • Options
    hyplhypl Member Posts: 3,719 Arc User
    [SYSTEMS] - Are T7 starships in the works?

[CONTENT] - Are there any plans to open up the Andromeda galaxy to explore?

[FOUNDRY] - Will the Foundry continue to only receive minimal support, or will there be any more quality of life improvements made to it?
  • Options
    bbushwookiebbushwookie Member Posts: 52 Arc User
    [Systems] Many people unknowingly have donated R&D doffs to fleet projects, since they were not locked. Any plans on making R&D doffs more available?
    Space chatter is soothing~
  • Options
    burstdragon323burstdragon323 Member Posts: 853 Arc User
    [OTHER] T6 KDF and Romulan Science ships, when?

HINT: You could just take the Scryer and Pathfinder and reskin them to KDF/RRF and people would be happy.
  • Options
    thegrandnagus1thegrandnagus1 Member Posts: 5,165 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    deokkent wrote: »
    Sano wrote: »
    deokkent wrote: »
    orangeitis wrote: »
    Sorry, I don't understand what you're trying to say.

Learn to logic. I can't help you with that.
    Or this
    dialectical+discourse.jpg

Or whatever... Many options open to you.

You are just posting whatever just to get your post count up or whats your problem?

Again how about you STFU, Punk?

Reported for name calling and strong R rated language.

Actually, PG-13 movies can have an "F-bomb" or 2, depending on other content.

The-Grand-Nagus

og9Zoh0.jpg
  • Options
    thay8472thay8472 Member Posts: 6,108 Arc User
    [ART] Can we have the Enterprise Maco Outfit?

[CONTENT] Are you going to expand the "Iconian War" in anyway to make it "feel" like the war Trendy does in her "Tales of the War" (Assuming that's Trendy's work.) ?

(By expand I mean...

A Battlezone
    Herald red alerts
    Patrol missions
    Shuttle mission
    Missions that are not related to Krenim genocide plot) (Maybe the Klingons want to recover the Sword of Kahless?).)

[FOUNDRY] Any updates?
    2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!
  • Options
    tripaaa2013tripaaa2013 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    [SYSTEMS] i like to see us be able to pick what bridge officers and where on the ship they should be so like i want this bridge officer at helm ect... this is for us that put a lot of time money and effort in to are ships and cew and for rp as well
  • Options
    orangeitisorangeitis Member Posts: 5,222 Arc User
    [CONTENT][MALL SANTA] Can we get a li'l 'quality of life' update to the Lockboxes in the form of letting them stack to 9,999?
  • Options
    cidjackcidjack Member Posts: 2,017 Arc User
    [SYSTEMS] Anyplan to rid the game of gold spammers?
    Armada: Multiplying fleet projects in need of dilithium by 13."
    95bced8038c91ec6f880d510e6fd302f366a776c4c5761e5f7931d491667a45e.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Generator
  • Options
    elijahmreelijahmre Member Posts: 195 Arc User
    Hey All,

I've added [CAST/CREW] because we may get lucky and have a few celebrity interviews -- especially those who have might have voiced the game.

Thanks!
  • Options
    wildweasalwildweasal Member Posts: 1,053 Arc User
    [Other] From Admiral Quinn to Geko..... I know this contributed to your consternation at the last STLV ....so it's back again ther ar e actually 2 questions you're killing me here can we get some plans for PVP I want PVP to be in the envy of other space games I know what you're going to say but before you say it remember build it and they will come it's not there now so they won't appear ....and are you planning any time to have another design a starship like you did with Design the new enterprise contest better yet how about starting off a new design a starship contest with designing a starship for each faction each class
    3ondby_zpsikszslyx.jpg
  • Options
    haurianthauriant Member Posts: 145 Arc User
    [Content]

Any chance to get a (presumably revamped) Memory Alpha ground map back in game? I’d assume you’d have to set a mission there, but I’d also assume you could find a reason to do that.

I know they’re from the Animated Series, which you only partially can use, but any chance for getting Edosians/Triexians in game. (Mr Arex’s species.) Maybe only as a Doff, which you wouldn’t have to animate. (Maybe the extra arm could reduce doff mission length.)

Are we going to go “north,” as it were, in the Delta Quadrant map, back to the site of the original Ocampa world and where Voyager first appeared?

The U.S.S. Equinox met a mysterious force called the Krotonan Guard in the Delta Quadrant. Any chance of meeting them?

In general, are you going to be moving away from adding to the Delta Quadrant at this point to focus on other places, or are you still going to put your focus there for a while?

Might we get the Kelvans in game as an enemy? (The Kelvans were the giant tentacle creatures from the Andromeda Galaxy who, disguised as humans, took over Kirk’s Enteprrise in “By Any Other Name” and turned almost all the crew into sponge-like geometric shapes (their hold!) Worf later claimed to have fought one twice his size, so there are some still in the Milky Way Galaxy.) We’ve never seen their true form, but they’re large, powerful, and not very humanoid, if at all. That sounds like the sort of enemy STO would be interested in adding.

If you were to get John de Lancie, would you completely replace Q Junior with *the* Q in the game, or would you leave Q Junior there in some role?

In the recently re-vamped Romulan Mystery Arc, Sela is listening to Spock (dialogue originally recorded for the opening narration). Most of the recording sounds like something he could have recorded while in in the Jellyfish and transmitted to a central data storage before switching timelines. But when he starts talking about Hobus being destroyed 21 years ago, it makes no sense if the recording was real. What’s going on?

Are you planning on getting updated versions of First Contact missions back in game?

You have rights to use Star Trek—Countdown content, so might we get the Jellyfish as a pet, shuttle, or both?

[Art]

There are some costume variants from the shows/movies not in game, such as: Wrath of Khan uniforms with jacket removed, First Contact uniforms with jackets removed, the away team coats worn in Wrath of Khan when exploring the Genesis Project space station, the civilian outfits from Star Treks III & IV, Scotty’s Captain of Engineering variant from III & IV. Any chance of getting those in game?

Any more show/movie ship bridges to be built and added to the game?

I don’t suppose those characters with horns, antennae, or lobes might have the spacesuits’ helmets automatically altered to fit their faces?

Any chance for Non-Enterprise shaped badges for the TOS uniforms?

[Systems]

With all the ships you’re releasing, now with ship traits to encourage purchase and use, any chance we’ll be getting more ship slots?

Also, any chance for more slots for Boffs, Doffs, and item banks?
  • Options
    jarvisandalfredjarvisandalfred Member Posts: 1,549 Bug Hunter
    [SYSTEMS] What is the math behind how threat scales?
    [SYSTEMS] Are there any plans to address threat scaling?
    [SYSTEMS] Are there any plans to address threat AI bugs?​​
    SCM - Crystal C. (S) - [00:12] DMG(DPS) - @jarvisandalfred: 8.63M(713.16K) - Fed Sci

SCM - Hive (S) - [02:31] DMG(DPS) - @jarvisandalfred: 30.62M(204.66K) - Fed Sci

Tacs are overrated.

Game's best wiki

Build questions? Look here!
  • Options
    SanoSano Member Posts: 101 Arc User
    [Other] PLS fix the lag
    [Content] Bring back NWS
    [Content] Bring us Infected Elite, Ultra Elite and Epic
  • Options
    markus1566markus1566 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    [SYSTEMS] Can the players get more insight into the game's damage calculating formulas? (With the precise effects of Skill Points and such).

[SYSTEMS] Will we ever be able to craft melee weapons of all kinds? Tsunkatse Falchions, Nausicaan Tegolar Swords, just all of them.

[SYSTEMS] When will the /showfps command work again?

[SYSTEMS] / [CONTENT] / [OTHER] We need more stuff to test on Tribble :P Or add more people to the "special testers" list

[OTHER] Farktoid needs to do more tests on Tribble. I want enemies over and on ESD again. heh

[OTHER] Do you guys care about demorecord? Please add Y-Axis Camera Rotation... (I know this wont happen lol)
  • Options
    fcaptkmtonfcaptkmton Member Posts: 99 Arc User
    [Other] how much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood could chuck wood?

[All] Why?!?
  • Options
    thay8472thay8472 Member Posts: 6,108 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    [CONTENT] / [OTHER] Can we have a "Tag/Breed Gekli Mission" ? (A.K.A. Space version of Epohh tagging.)

[CONTENT] Can we have Terradome back? Pretty please.

[CONTENT] Can we have access to the following uniforms?

M.A.C.O. Tactical

AHjPGmi.png

Omega Quietus

AbHnMU2.png

Omega Reaper

t3RCuIX.png

KHG Hos

oZUWR3u.png

KHG Qus

ofef7xd.png

Enterprise Maco Outfit

5IEPliw.png

2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!
  • Options
    graham6411graham6411 Member Posts: 38 Arc User
    [Content]
    When will the Cardassian Arc get a revamp, and will there be a Cardassian playable race/faction?
    Known as @graham6410 in game
  • Options
    adastra1930adastra1930 Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    Admirals! You can now watch the Priority One (archived) livestream of the dev panel from STLV 2015: https://youtu.be/wQeDOL9e-7Q

We've got all your dev questions, and now we're also looking for follow-up questions from the panel! Continue posting right here, and please use the tag [PANEL] ;)

Thanks a mil!
    Kenna
    =/\= ==================== = /\ =
    Fleet Admiral Kenna
    Producer/Host Priority One Podcast
    Twitter @adastra1930
    Per Aspera, Ad Astra
    =/\= ==================== =/\=
  • Options
    primar13primar13 Member Posts: 1,896 Bug Hunter
    edited August 2015
    [PANEL] For Taco! Are we gonna get to see the Updated Deep Space Nine Interior/Exterior you have been wanting to do for so long?

[Panel] For Salami! If DS9 is your and Geko's Favorite, why is it being saved for last, and why are you letting that (now) sub-par content stay up for so long?

[PANEL] WHEN ARE WE GETTING NO WIN SCENARIO!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    rtk142rtk142 Member Posts: 613 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    [systems/content] Why the decision to make w->s the epic warp core mod especially given that some fleet warp cores had the mod already and some of us got those cores specifically for that mod? Said mod existed before the upgrade system, and now my core isn't the one I wanted. What can be done about this?
    [content] What's it going to take to get more of a bridge selection for Romulans? Federation has 42 KDF has 24, and Romulans only have 1.
    [content] These are more suggestions than questions, but I'll ask in the form of a question. Will there ever be a cstore unlock for playable Federation and/or KDF Romulans, similar to how there are playable Federation Klingons? Also, can Cardassian Bridge Officers please be a thing?
    bridges.jpg
    Let us upgrade the Seleya Ceremonial Lirpa and Kri'stak Blade