Deleted

johncampbell07johncampbell07 Member Posts: 143 Arc User
Deleted
Post edited by johncampbell07 on

Comments

• Options
    anazondaanazonda Member Posts: 8,399 Arc User
    EM drive you say...

I think we should wait until the results have been properly reviewed...
    Don't look silly... Don't call it the "Z-Store/Zen Store"...
    Let me put the rumors to rest: it's definitely still the C-Store (Cryptic Store) It just takes ZEN.
    Like Duty Officers? Support effords to gather ideas
  • Options
    orion0029orion0029 Member Posts: 1,122 Bug Hunter
    Interesting read.

You realize this belongs in "Ten Forward" not General Discussion, right?
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    Deleted .....
  • Options
    gradiigradii Member Posts: 2,824 Arc User
    I'm confused, didn't we have the technology to run EM ion engines for awhile now? Their thrust is really crappy though, it takes forever to accelerate.

Or are you referring to VASMIR plasma drives? that sounds more likely to make it to the moon in 4 hours.

"He shall be my finest warrior, this generic man who was forced upon me.
    Like a badass I shall make him look, and in the furnace of war I shall forge him.
    he shall be of iron will and steely sinew.
    In great armour I shall clad him and with the mightiest weapons he shall be armed.
    He will be untouched by plague or disease; no sickness shall blight him.
    He shall have such tactics, strategies and machines that no foe will best him in battle.
    He is my answer to cryptic logic, he is the Defender of my Romulan Crew.
    He is Tovan Khev... and he shall know no fear."
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    Deleted .....
  • Options
    mirrorchaosmirrorchaos Member Posts: 9,844 Arc User
    *****NEWS FLASH*****

Someone may have actually developed Impulse Drive and it's being touted as being able to make the trip from Earth to the Moon in four hours! Star Trek coming to reality in our lifetimes! YESSSSSS! B)

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/science/space/11769030/Impossible-rocket-drive-works-and-could-get-to-Moon-in-four-hours.html

it has to be proven first before i take this... as even remotely possible. no amount of confirming thoery will change that in a few months time, it needs to be strapped to a shuttle and prove it can do the distance, there and back again. and then do it once more for mars to make sure it wasnt a fluke.
    orion0029 wrote: »
    Interesting read.

Actually, no, I don't. The only thing I've ever known is the General Discussion area and I often get lost and confused by it! :smile:

dont make excuses, it belongs in ten forward and thats what its there for.
    T6 Miranda Hero Ship FTW.
    Been around since Dec 2010 on STO and bought LTS in Apr 2013 for STO.
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    Deleted ......
  • Options
    edited August 2015

Actually, no, I don't. The only thing I've ever known is the General Discussion area and I often get lost and confused by it! :smile:

[/quote]

dont make excuses, it belongs in ten forward and thats what its there for.[/quote]

I don't make excuses. I'm simply stating fact. If you don't like it then contact the management and have my posting here pulled and me banned. I don't need your juvenile attitude. Stuff it! :smile:

[/quote]

now your attempting to trollbait. hmm, i think i will watch from this point.
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    Deleted ...............
  • Options
    thegrandnagus1thegrandnagus1 Member Posts: 5,165 Arc User
    I don't make excuses. I'm simply stating fact. If you don't like it then contact the management and have my posting here pulled and me banned. I don't need your juvenile attitude. Stuff it! :smile: [/b]

There is nothing "wrong" with accidentally posting on the wrong board. But there is something wrong with intentionally insulting other people who simply let you know you made a mistake.

The-Grand-Nagus

og9Zoh0.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    Deleted .........
  • Options
    comrademococomrademoco Member Posts: 1,694 Bug Hunter
    I don't make excuses. I'm simply stating fact. If you don't like it then contact the management and have my posting here pulled and me banned. I don't need your juvenile attitude. Stuff it! :smile:

There is nothing "wrong" with accidentally posting on the wrong board. But there is something wrong with intentionally insulting other people who simply let you know you made a mistake.

What Nagus said...

anyways....

I did read about this yesterday... really cool stuff... now the question is... does it work??? and if it does can I go to the moon now? maybe mars?
    6tviTDx.png

• Options
    No matter what I say about anything at all it's going to be attacked by people whose lives are substandard and have nothing else to live for than attempt to harm or flame myself and others.

Now you're just being ironic :D

The-Grand-Nagus

og9Zoh0.jpg
  • Options
    okay, you hung yourself with enough rope, time to give it over to the correct people, let them decide.
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    Deleted ...........
  • Options
    Yo guys you two, calm down... so much hate going on.... Yes the guy posted on the wrong forums, yes you reminded him Mirror, yes he showed some stubbornness... but lets all just calm down before trendy or le mods start handing out warnings or bans...

back to topic??? EM engine? :D I want to go to the moon.
    ​​
    6tviTDx.png

• Options
    edited August 2015
    So does you're alleged care and concern for all those so innocent. Well, you got what you wanted. You couldn't be happy until you took my excitement of this news, my thrill to see something like this possibly come to fruition in my life time which is now on the downhill slope and I'll likely never see it come to reality because of that fact, just to give yourself a cheap thrill for your elitist garbage.

Or are we back to, "Don't make excuses"?

Everybody has their own personal interests that excite them, but that doesn't mean we should all post them in the STO board, because if we did it would clutter out all the actual STO discussion. That said, you seem to be taking this very personally. All anyone did was let you know you posted in the wrong board. It's no big deal, and no reason for you to start insulting people.

The-Grand-Nagus

og9Zoh0.jpg
  • Options
    anazondaanazonda Member Posts: 8,399 Arc User

That sounds like a request...

Seriously... You're the juvenile one here.

Crying like a child over people trying to help you along... Thats EXACTLY how my 8 year old son behaves.
    Don't look silly... Don't call it the "Z-Store/Zen Store"...
    Let me put the rumors to rest: it's definitely still the C-Store (Cryptic Store) It just takes ZEN.
    Like Duty Officers? Support effords to gather ideas
  • Options
    *Slowly brings out the back of popcorn* tiger-1.giftiger-40.giftiger-3.gif
    ​​
    6tviTDx.png

• Options
    edited August 2015
    Deleted ............
  • Options
    edited August 2015
  • Options

What Nagus said...

anyways....

I did read about this yesterday... really cool stuff... now the question is... does it work??? and if it does can I go to the moon now? maybe mars?

Keep repeating it. Go ahead. Ruin it for me. I'm not supposed to reply to insults levied at me. They're just supposed to be ignored like they never happened, even when I quote them.

Forget it. I don't want anymore of this forum. 5 years of STO and all I get is people who get their jollies off of trashing others and then crying foul when the get it back. All I need to know now is how to delete my post. I've had enough of the likes of some of the replies here. The children making them need far better supervision and at my age I'm just not up to it anymore.

hmm, look at it like this, your crossing the road without looking and you keep getting hit by lorries and cars, people are trying to tell you to look first and you dont want to know, so you get hit by lorries, buses and tankers the next time around.

all you had to do is just accept the comments and correct for it. but all i see here is a waste and a massive overraction without thinking. we all have those, but you unfortunately chose to carry it out as if it was a personal issue. ive seen far too many insults in my time, i dont care for them any more which is why i saw right through them when you reacted because im not about to see you ruin yourself further and me having to come down to your level in essentially a spamming match that does nothing in the end.

if you are more intent on not taking any notice, then dont look back, otherwise, just take it on the chin and move on and try to learn from it.
  • Options
    daveynydaveyny Member Posts: 8,227 Arc User
    ​​

Just what does the "back of popcorn" look like... I could never figure that out.
    B)
    STO Member since February 2009.
    I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
    Forever a STO Veteran-Minion
    upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    daveyny wrote: »
    ​​

Just what does the "back of popcorn" look like... I could never figure that out.
    B)

Depends on the theather you get it from... Some are round, others look like a bag, some are short some are tall... All depends on where you get it tho! In my case I got from the back... You know the typo back:smile:
    6tviTDx.png

• Options
    rickdankorickdanko Member Posts: 470 Arc User
    It was the *way* he was helped along that started it. When a question starts with "You realize..." it sounds very condescending. "Don't make excuses" sounds like an order. One he had no authority to give.
    They're not really gone, as long as we remember them
    candle_burning.gif
    Plasma Nugget
    Rayzee
    excellentawesome#4589
    torgaddon101
    raeat

I'm allowed to disagree.
  • Options
    thlaylierahthlaylierah Member Posts: 2,984 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    Interesting.
    Post edited by thlaylierah on
  • Options
    gulberatgulberat Member Posts: 5,505 Arc User
    Deleted

BALEETED!
    DELCHEATED!
    DEL TACOED!

Sorry, you reminded me of this classic. ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rrZ-sA4FQc

Christian Gaming Community Fleets--Faith, Fun, and Fellowship! See the website and PM for more. :-)
    Proudly F2P.  Signature image by gulberat. Avatar image by balsavor.deviantart.com.
  • Options
    ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,571 Arc User
    I have no idea where this belongs as the original post has been deleted, though I assume from the posts from the hall monitors, report post button pushers, and quotes from responders Ten Forward.

Good luck with all that as all the insult flinging propels this thread via impulse drive right into a crash landing on the Moon.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • Options
    orion0029orion0029 Member Posts: 1,122 Bug Hunter
    edited August 2015
    I'll admit that I probably came off as condescending, that was not my intent mind you. I do apologize for that.

And I do agree, [Unnamed] didn't have to be redundant and order the OP around like he did.

However... the OP should have realized that dispite a few people being rude about it, some just meant to help and were actually interested in the topic he presented.

I for one, just wanted to point out that this should be in Ten Forward so it didn't get closed for being in the wrong sub-forum...

Edit: I might add, since the OP has deleted his posts, it is rather pointless to continue this conversation as we are effectively killing a dead horse... :/