test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Season 10.5 Is Now Live!

Comments

• Options
    p4hajujup4hajuju Member Posts: 214 Arc User
    Everything Is AWESOME!!! -- The LEGO® Movie -- Tegan and Sara feat. The Lonely Island https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StTqXEQ2l-Y

This is what's happening at the moment.
    The angry mob. Win! Awesome!!1111
    Galavant!
    "Use Temporal Skills to NERF EVERYTHING before it happened!" -Unknown source.
  • Options
    tahnalostahnalos Member Posts: 257 Arc User
    The following is going to have to happen in light of the extended downtime.
    - That bonus dilithium event had better be back.
    - Throw in a bonus Fleet Mark event too. Goes nicely with the new fleet holdings.
    - The Risa Summer event will need to be extended.
    Fleet Affiliations:
    FED: Royal Federation Mounted Starfleet: SB3, TAC3, ENG3, SCI3, Win, Int, DOff(T/E/S/B)
    KDF: Parliamentary Klingon Empire: SB2, TAC2, ENG2, SCI2, Win, DOff(T)

Interested in joining? Please send a PM to @Tahna_Los.
  • Options
    deadbrkwarriordeadbrkwarrior Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    qziqza wrote: »
    mattaol wrote: »
    I'm going to have a chat with them to see if I can get a better introspection on the timetable for this.
    DO IT PLZZZZZZZZZZZ I BETTER NOT HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL TOMORROW TELL THEM A SICK PERSON WHO HAS STREP THROAT NEEDS HIS STO
    wasn't that just the excuse you used to get out of work?

​​

that's the excuse im gonna use tomorrow
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Arc User
    gourley wrote: »
    that it dose I was hopeing to play after i got done with my accounting class

You play Eve Online? XD

• Options
    mattaolmattaol Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    I'm going to have a chat with them to see if I can get a better introspection on the timetable for this.
    DO IT PLZZZZZZZZZZZ I BETTER NOT HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL TOMORROW TELL THEM A SICK PERSON WHO HAS STREP THROAT NEEDS HIS STO

​​
    nope i am a 14 year old lol

• Options
    dariel23dariel23 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    johnhsrc wrote: »
    I guess hamsters have started a riot... The server room is on fire :)

lmaoo. we need new hamsters

What we need is super saiyan hamsters lmfao ;)>:)
  • Options
    tahnalostahnalos Member Posts: 257 Arc User
    dariel23 wrote: »
    while i am here forever alone cuz my gf doesnt play with me :(:'(

Why not spend quality time with your girlfriend then?
    Fleet Affiliations:
    FED: Royal Federation Mounted Starfleet: SB3, TAC3, ENG3, SCI3, Win, Int, DOff(T/E/S/B)
    KDF: Parliamentary Klingon Empire: SB2, TAC2, ENG2, SCI2, Win, DOff(T)

Interested in joining? Please send a PM to @Tahna_Los.
  • Options
    tamujiintamujiin Member Posts: 321 Arc User
    I'm sick and tired of warning you people about the Epohh King. This is all his doing. Guaranteed!

Perhaps now you will take him (and me) more seriously. n00bs...

Beware of the Epohh King!
    aflovett wrote: »
    So where to start, get home from work to find season 10.5 offline surprise surprise, my wife going up the wall as she can't play the game and i'm now sat here twiddling my thumbs. If I released updates that failed all the time on the 1.5 million pound network I run I would get the sack. suggestion test your updates properly before releasing them or sack the person(s) who failed to do the testing correctly.

Well, when they don't get the load for the tribble server, they do on Holodeck, then, how are you AT ALL, going to know how the holodeck server can handle alot of people logging in at once, expecially with the TRIBBLE code THEY get to work with? Also, the last two patches mentioned something about server stability updates.... guess the holodeck can't even handle it with everyone pre-patching?
  • Options
    swamarianswamarian Member Posts: 1,506 Arc User
    I blame the Iconeans.
  • Options
    doklardoklar Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    "BANNNNNANA!!!"

I say "feed the Minions"!
    Jeera D'Voth T'Kaillian, Rihannsu and ally of the United Federation of Planets, Commander of the R.R.W. Susse-Thrai and Fleet Admiral of the Romulan Republic
  • Options
    qziqzaqziqza Member Posts: 1,044 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    that's the excuse im gonna use tomorrow
    LiJf02C.pngstyle!
    nope i am a 14 year old lol
    rofl so thats the excuse you use to get out of everything :wink:

​​
    tYld1gu.gif?1
    TOS style icons used with the kind permission of irvinis.deviantart.com ©2013-2015
  • Options
    kimmymkimmym Member Posts: 1,317 Arc User
    I wouldn't mind another double XP weekend, if they are looking for ways to shut us up... Just sayin'... =P
    I once again match my character. Behold the power of PINK!
    kimmym_5664.jpg
    Fleet Admiral Space Orphidian Possiblities Wizard
  • Options

Adagio for Strings is the most perfect Space game music that is.
    Galavant!
  • Options
    joegonkjoegonk Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    When did the crazy 6 hour downtime start?
  • Options
    nandospcnandospc Member Posts: 1,260 Arc User
    I've to be honest, reading these threads while the server is offline is very entertaining. The nerd rage, the "give me back my money" guys, the "oh f. i quit this game" guys... best thing evah :D
  • Options
    doklardoklar Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    Check the timestamp on Page 1?

Incidentally, the spelling mistake in the thread title really should be fixed.
    "Season 10.5 Is Not Live!"
    Jeera D'Voth T'Kaillian, Rihannsu and ally of the United Federation of Planets, Commander of the R.R.W. Susse-Thrai and Fleet Admiral of the Romulan Republic
  • Options
    joegonk wrote: »
    it was up for 30 mins today found a bug or something and took it down

• Options
    joegonk wrote: »
    it was up for 30 mins today found a bug or something and took it down
    after first maint

• Options
    jaffastargatejaffastargate Member Posts: 122 Arc User
    i think Stargate online would be a bit better than this. :) would atleast be worth this sorta waiting and so.
    And i demand my 210 million energy credits i spent on keys Back! this waiting was not worth it. next time remind me to Buy keys off exch after 24 hours of flawless working Sto after something interesting or good. :pensive:
    It is Fairly Obvious that They Don't Want me to Stick around.

08E90F14F47C7BC013D19B2D5E9591D78C4185F9
  • Options
    dukat1968dukat1968 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    I know this game has a long and illustrious history of updates going sideways, I joined just after Beta, but I would have expected that after all this time, and criticsm, some refinement of the testing process to reduce, if not eliminate, this kind of thing. And the fact that so many of us have come to accept it as a simple reality is a sad statement in and of itself. All that being said, I still look forward to the resolution, and applaud the tremendous efforts that are made on our behalf.
  • Options
    supergirl1611supergirl1611 Member Posts: 809 Arc User
  • Options
    krilldarnkrilldarn Member Posts: 211 Arc User
    if the new code is causing the problem then why dont you do what most do in the IT sector.... pull the code go back to pre-maintainence (we call this a rollback), sort the code and test then re-upload... After all it is our money you are loosing.....

by the way.....Thanks for the updates trendy.
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    Well in all seriousness, with how awesome this staff has been, i don't need a reward. What i want is a guarantee that season 11 will, come with new servers, to carry the load off of the one, we all seem to be using, the Boston server, the one that's always got flaming burning hamsters cause trendy is laughing so hard she is spewing coffee all over the place all the time :) I don't care if yer in Cali.. Good job i say! Seriously, everything that has come out since he who shall remain unnamed ( not Voldemort either kids! ) has hit the road, you guys do listen to the CORRECT side of the games population. Thank you for hearing us.
  • Options
    posnamesystemposnamesystem Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    aflovett wrote: »
    So where to start, get home from work to find season 10.5 offline surprise surprise, my wife going up the wall as she can't play the game and i'm now sat here twiddling my thumbs. If I released updates that failed all the time on the 1.5 million pound network I run I would get the sack. suggestion test your updates properly before releasing them or sack the person(s) who failed to do the testing correctly.

That'd pretty much be us getting sacked. Much of the playtesting is left to us; most people I've ever seen in one instance on tribble is three.

• Options
    krilldarn wrote: »
    if the new code is causing the problem then why dont you do what most do in the IT sector.... pull the code go back to pre-maintainence (we call this a rollback), sort the code and test then re-upload... After all it is our money you are loosing.....
    that means rolling back everyone who got a t6 ship then that would be a outrage and they would have to credit those ships again etc. probably more of a hassle i would think btw i meant a new t6 ship the zen etc.
  • Options
    jaffastargatejaffastargate Member Posts: 122 Arc User
    Totaly agree with Krilldarn. you would have More time And you could make a better Test before you make a huge STO Riot. :worried:
    It is Fairly Obvious that They Don't Want me to Stick around.

08E90F14F47C7BC013D19B2D5E9591D78C4185F9
  • Options
    x1c3c0ldxx1c3c0ldx Member Posts: 77 Arc User
    Great release cryptic, can't believe how smooth things are going. Excellent work.
    WqFWUHg.png
  • Options
    Mozart - Requiem in D minor https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPlhKP0nZII lets just listen this until they get it up again.
    It has it all.
    Galavant!
  • Options
    ryugasiriusryugasirius Member Posts: 283 Arc User
    sov42 wrote: »
    gourley wrote: »
    that it dose I was hopeing to play after i got done with my accounting class

You play Eve Online? XD

hahaha :D who needs an accounting class when you can play Eve Online and learn more! :D
    ryuga81.png
  • Options
    i think Stargate online would be a bit better than this. :) would atleast be worth this sorta waiting and so.
    And i demand my 210 million energy credits i spent on keys Back! this waiting was not worth it. next time remind me to Buy keys off exch after 24 hours of flawless working Sto after something interesting or good. :pensive:

So yeah put yer keys back on the exchange when the game works, and i'll buy. Thanks.