test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Season 10.5 Is Now Live!

Comments

• rodtfordrodtford Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    listen as a vet i know first hand......Murphy ALWAYS shows up. in STO he never leaves.
  • deadbrkwarriordeadbrkwarrior Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    Not gonna lie, this kind of sucks..
    sure does!! I been grinding this out for 2 and a half hrs...
  • paulno1paulno1 Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    i think Star Trek Online should be renamed.. in to Star Trek Offline. :disappointed:
    Lmao
    Entrusted to protect all Planet's in the Federation
  • alexsanderitaalexsanderita Member Posts: 214 Arc User
    We have to thank pwlaughingtrendy for the constant updates on the situation.​​
    I still dream from time to time about using the Gateway to doff off-game in spare minutes as we were told
  • gourleygourley Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    i think Star Trek Online should be renamed.. in to Star Trek Offline. :disappointed:
    that is in every thered when sto goes into emergence mantinace
    agreed but she really needs to start cracking a whip around there
  • groomofweirdgroomofweird Member Posts: 1,045 Arc User

Agreed, top notch indeed.
    Nimoysig1_zpsr79joxz3.jpg
    "If this will be our end, then I will have them make SUCH an end as to be worthy of rememberance! Out of torpedos you say?! Find me the ferengi!".
  • paulno1paulno1 Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    Got my new ship can't wait....

https://youtu.be/zG-82TakEqk
    Entrusted to protect all Planet's in the Federation
  • jaffastargatejaffastargate Member Posts: 122 Arc User
    Ok. Personal ETA says that i will be next on in Star Trek Online in 20 hours. Great season 10.5. Just fix the lag by tomorrow so that i dont have to wait additional few hours on getting to STO. :expressionless:
    It is Fairly Obvious that They Don't Want me to Stick around.

08E90F14F47C7BC013D19B2D5E9591D78C4185F9
  • d0vahki11nd0vahki11n Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    Meanwhile, in the server room:

maintenance.gif
    2015_10_17_181_01bcccf5619c5811eb14_1.jpg
  • saedeithsaedeith Member Posts: 628 Arc User

Agreed. I wouldn't want the job. Then again I hate people.

• tamujiintamujiin Member Posts: 321 Arc User
    jaturnley wrote: »
    Are we going to get a blog or post detailing the cool new stuff obtainable through the fleet research lab?
    There isn't a lot of cool stuff. There are:

* New sci consoles that give you a full mod to one ability (say PartGen) and a half bonus to another (say grav gens), as well as a damage bonus based around exotic damage.
    * New kit modules and kit frames designed to give you one of the lesser used abilities from another class
    * New boffs, doffs, and missions
    * The shining feature is extra trait slots (rep ground, rep space, rep active, and starship) that are really expensive (but worth it).

That's really about it. The trait slots make it worth doing, but the rest is pretty build-specific.

Each Krenim doff, is RnD specific, ( new RnD doff assingments too ). Each Krenim Boff, gives a 10% cool down to certain abilities, ( based upon the Captains class, and the boff class or something ) to abilities. In there somewhere was more stuff that gave you a crit chance, or crit severity. May have been the Delta alliance doffs.
  • whatthephloxwhatthephlox Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    saedeith wrote: »

Agreed. I wouldn't want the job. Then again I hate people.

i like people who dont like people
  • dariel23dariel23 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    its okay guys, the server will be back up way before goku, charges his Spirit bomb >:):p
  • serhatgs1905serhatgs1905 Member Posts: 100 Arc User
    please extend the risa event for one more week please!!! I just read somewhere that if I don't finish it by tomorrow morning I won't be able to finish it and the project will be lifted from my que?!! I spent over 150m ec to get the thingies that you need to collect aswell do the daily thingie the last week.. I was on a long holiday and didn't find out in time ..

please 1 more week?!!!
    tactics? to pew pew or not to pew pew?!

• admiralsailoradmiralsailor Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    Its almost dinner time
  • professionalhelpprofessionalhelp Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    I'm sick and tired of warning you people about the Epohh King. This is all his doing. Guaranteed!

Perhaps now you will take him (and me) more seriously. n00bs...
  • aflovettaflovett Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    So where to start, get home from work to find season 10.5 offline surprise surprise, my wife going up the wall as she can't play the game and i'm now sat here twiddling my thumbs. If I released updates that failed all the time on the 1.5 million pound network I run I would get the sack. suggestion test your updates properly before releasing them or sack the person(s) who failed to do the testing correctly.
  • johnhsrcjohnhsrc Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I guess hamsters have started a riot... The server room is on fire :)
  • jaffastargatejaffastargate Member Posts: 122 Arc User
    i think i have a Great idea on how to fix this whole issue. Change back to season 10. and roll back everything just a few hours.. just about before the upgrade. and work on a fix than and let us play! :smiley:
    It is Fairly Obvious that They Don't Want me to Stick around.

08E90F14F47C7BC013D19B2D5E9591D78C4185F9
    aflovett wrote: »
    So where to start, get home from work to find season 10.5 offline surprise surprise, my wife going up the wall as she can't play the game and i'm now sat here twiddling my thumbs. If I released updates that failed all the time on the 1.5 million pound network I run I would get the sack. suggestion test your updates properly before releasing them or sack the person(s) who failed to do the testing correctly.

Atleast you have a wife that plays the game with you.

while i am here forever alone cuz my gf doesnt play with me :(:'(
  • ak255ak255 Member Posts: 317 Arc User
    Once again, Cryptic shows that all they can hear is that credit card of yours buying ZEN than players shouting at how broken this game truly is. Seriously, how big is your maintenance staff, 2 people!?
  • qziqzaqziqza Member Posts: 1,044 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    mattaol wrote: »
    I'm going to have a chat with them to see if I can get a better introspection on the timetable for this.
    DO IT PLZZZZZZZZZZZ I BETTER NOT HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL TOMORROW TELL THEM A SICK PERSON WHO HAS STREP THROAT NEEDS HIS STO
    wasn't that just the excuse you used to get out of work
    Not gonna lie, this kind of sucks..
    well im gonna lie, i love this stuff​​
    tYld1gu.gif?1
    TOS style icons used with the kind permission of irvinis.deviantart.com ©2013-2015
  • p4hajujup4hajuju Member Posts: 214 Arc User
    Everything Is AWESOME!!! -- The LEGO® Movie -- Tegan and Sara feat. The Lonely Island https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StTqXEQ2l-Y

This is what's happening at the moment.
    The angry mob. Win! Awesome!!1111
    Galavant!
    "Use Temporal Skills to NERF EVERYTHING before it happened!" -Unknown source.
  • tahnalostahnalos Member Posts: 257 Arc User
    The following is going to have to happen in light of the extended downtime.
    - That bonus dilithium event had better be back.
    - Throw in a bonus Fleet Mark event too. Goes nicely with the new fleet holdings.
    - The Risa Summer event will need to be extended.
    Fleet Affiliations:
    FED: Royal Federation Mounted Starfleet: SB3, TAC3, ENG3, SCI3, Win, Int, DOff(T/E/S/B)
    KDF: Parliamentary Klingon Empire: SB2, TAC2, ENG2, SCI2, Win, DOff(T)

Interested in joining? Please send a PM to @Tahna_Los.
    qziqza wrote: »
    I'm going to have a chat with them to see if I can get a better introspection on the timetable for this.
    DO IT PLZZZZZZZZZZZ I BETTER NOT HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL TOMORROW TELL THEM A SICK PERSON WHO HAS STREP THROAT NEEDS HIS STO
    wasn't that just the excuse you used to get out of work?

​​

that's the excuse im gonna use tomorrow
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Arc User
    gourley wrote: »
    that it dose I was hopeing to play after i got done with my accounting class

You play Eve Online? XD

• mattaolmattaol Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    qziqza wrote: »
    wasn't that just the excuse you used to get out of work?

​​
    nope i am a 14 year old lol

johnhsrc wrote: »
    I guess hamsters have started a riot... The server room is on fire :)

lmaoo. we need new hamsters

What we need is super saiyan hamsters lmfao ;)>:)