What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

STO Livestream Featuring Nog

Comments

• Options
    gavinrunebladegavinruneblade Member Posts: 3,894 Arc User
    johnnymo1 wrote: »
    Is Aron Eisenberg going to be the first Trek alumni that is actually going to play the game as the character they played on tv?
    http://geekdad.com/2015/06/shatner-wheaton-geek-video/

Will Wheaton has an sto account and seems to enjoy the game (he's practically trying to convince Shatner to play). Really makes me wonder who he has for his bridge crew. ^.^

I think it would be awesome if more trek alums had secret accounts.

• Options
    gameversemangameverseman Member Posts: 1,110 Arc User
    reisnow wrote: »
    >.>; What was with the staff? Is it special?
    Wow.... just wow
    5b5e7928ca7a1e5ac7d52f9353850596.jpg
    signature.png
  • Options
    sfc#5932 sfc Member Posts: 992 Bug Hunter
    Is Aron Eisenberg going to be the first Trek alumni that is actually going to play the game as the character they played on tv?

Robert McNiell, my friend. Tom Paris started the entire thing for the Iconian conflict we are currently in. And the man behind HIM reprised as Tom, and that was Mr. McNiell.

Not mentioning Michael Dorn (Worf), and Tim Russ (Tuvok), Robert Picardo (the Doc), Jeri Ryan (the sultry Seven of Nine), and my personal favorite Garrett Wang (Harry Kim).
    he means play the game, not just play the character in VO
  • Options
    ussprometheus79ussprometheus79 Member Posts: 727 Arc User
    Given that "The Visitor" is constantly ranked as the number one DS9 episode amongst viewers, how do you feel about it?
    If you've come to the forums to complain about the AFK system, it's known to be bugged at the moment.
  • Options
    robeasomrobeasom Member Posts: 1,911 Arc User
    What do you think Mirror Univers Nog would be like
    NO TO ARC
    Vice Admiral Volmack ISS Thundermole
    Brigadier General Jokag IKS Gorkan
    Centurion Kares RRW Tomalak
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    sentinel64sentinel64 Member Posts: 900 Arc User
    For Aron (Nog) - Your DS9 character inspired my STO captain to also follow the noble pursuit of serving in Starfleet (and establishing some good relations with the Federation for his family line). In future Star Trek stories (video or literature), would you want to see more Ferengi characters as the protagonist or part of the hero crew that have been the central component of Trek story telling?

For Trendy - How do I get my personal signature back... Ha Ha Ha... just serious (LoL). ;)
  • Options
    pwlaughingtrendypwlaughingtrendy Member Posts: 2,966 Arc User
    sentinel64 wrote: »
    For Trendy - How do I get my personal signature back... Ha Ha Ha... just serious (LoL). ;)
    Here you go, I re-uploaded it.

http://images-cdn.perfectworld.com/arc/fc/77/fc77c4558f4a51dcdf1e84850b92cc0c1435354794.png

Who's your Community Manager? Go on. Say it.

• Options
    primar13primar13 Member Posts: 1,896 Bug Hunter

http://images-cdn.perfectworld.com/arc/fc/77/fc77c4558f4a51dcdf1e84850b92cc0c1435354794.png

I was totally expecting that to link to Dead Dove... :trollface:
  • Options
    jam3s1701jam3s1701 Member Posts: 1,825 Arc User

I don't get how to upload my signature either it's not as simple as the last forums. . .

cry. . .
    JtaDmwW.png
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    jam3s1701 wrote: »

I don't get how to upload my signature either it's not as simple as the last forums. . .

cry. . .

["img]put in an image here lololololo[/img"] remove the " for image.
  • Options
    robeasom wrote: »

Oooh, good question!
  • Options
    alastorforthrighalastorforthrigh Member Posts: 222 Arc User

...Dead? He did kinda get killed.
    2qTOAB3.gif
  • Options
    edited June 2015

Right and he only got, what like 3 minutes of screen time? What was he like? He was running the shop on his own. clearly he had a very different life from prime Nog who was very much defined by his ongoing relationships to other characters. All the major people in mirror Nogs life died. So, how does Aaron see mirror Nog as different? What was he like?

Memory alpha just says Aaron tried to be like Quark. I'd be interested to hear more of his thoughts on the character.
  • Options
    captaincelestialcaptaincelestial Member Posts: 1,925 Arc User
    If the opportunity presented itself, would you like to able to return for continuing adventures (future game episodes/story arcs)?

Btw, I definitely think Nog had the most character growth on DS9 (even more than the primary characters), and you've pulled it off brilliantly.
  • Options
    johnnymo1johnnymo1 Member Posts: 697 Arc User

Perhaps, but I did show Robert Picardo his character in Mindscape, at the San Francisco Convention last year.

Edit: Actually, no. Garret Wang came by and played through some of Mindscape as himself.

[/quote]
    That must have been great to watch......would have been an amazing podcast to watch all the actors play through in a group as themselves!
  • Options
    zeuxidemus001zeuxidemus001 Member Posts: 3,357 Arc User
    I would like to ask him if he is as outraged as I am about women being able to wear clothes and run a business its just the last sign of the apocalypse.

Also I would like to know if he has ever ordered 100 pizza's and when they got to his home was he dressed like nog and doing imitations of Jack Bauer from 24?

Last one I would like to ask was Nog the one who said its okay to fight the borg in your summer wear or dress? (I mean as long as you have a machine gun and a sword to fight with its okay don't you think looks very star trek!)
  • Options
    robeasomrobeasom Member Posts: 1,911 Arc User

Or did he? as we all know there is more than one mirror univere.
    NO TO ARC
    Vice Admiral Volmack ISS Thundermole
    Brigadier General Jokag IKS Gorkan
    Centurion Kares RRW Tomalak
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    leviathan99#2867 leviathan99 Member Posts: 7,747 Arc User
    I'll throw out one:

If you could come back to record an episode of Star Trek Online with ANY ONE living Star Trek actor from any series as a co-star, who would it be?

I'd like to know both who you'd like to work with in the voice acting booth as Aaron and who, as a storyteller, you'd like to play Nog opposite.

I figure it could be something obvious like Jake or Rom or somebody interesting like Martok or maybe somebody from a totally different series like Wil Wheaton or Walter Koenig or even Shatner.
  • Options
    primar13primar13 Member Posts: 1,896 Bug Hunter
    edited June 2015

cry. . .

[img]Image Hosted Somewhere, Like Imgur.png[/img]

Well Seems The Code Tags, use a Yellow Background and White Text... So Completely unreadable
  • Options
    kimonykimony Member Posts: 571 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    primar13 wrote: »

cry. . .

[img]Image Hosted Somewhere, Like Imgur.png[/img]

Well Seems The Code Tags, use a Yellow Background and White Text... So Completely unreadable

here ya go.
    kPLbsKy.jpg

Edit: Or if you're after something copy and paste-able you can use textuploader.com:
    textuploader.com/

Here is my signature code at textuploader.com:
    textuploader.com/nj1c

5.gif

#SaucersForever #TrianglesCutDeep #TeamBeta #ShipOneisNumberOne
  • Options
    max1002max1002 Member Posts: 69 Arc User
    I'm looking forward to seeing this :)
  • Options
    thavirathavira Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Mr. Eisenberg, I loved watching the transformation of Nog on DS9 from troublesome teenager to responsible adult, and even becoming the first Ferengi to join Starfleet. My question is, if you could have written the character of Nog yourself, how would he be different than the way he was portrayed on DS9?
  • Options
    divvydenddivvydend Member Posts: 131 Arc User
    reisnow wrote: »
    >.>; What was with the staff? Is it special?

The carrier of the staff shows that they are there as a representative of the Grand Negus and therefore carry his authority.
  • Options
    tomaswilletomaswille Member Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    This might be a very personal question and ofcourse you have all right not answering;

I have red about your liver transplantation, that causes to stop your growth at a certain point.
    How did this affected you for the role on Star Trek?

(Oh nevermind, i over red the deadline part)
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    Hey guys, thank you so much for the questions. We'll definitely be asking him a lot of these. I especially love the question about the root beer and the rules of acquisition. :blush:
  • Options
    ccs46ccs46 Member Posts: 117 Arc User
    He is in the DS9 mirror episode...

• Options
    delliboydelliboy Member Posts: 288 Arc User
    What did you think of Voyager when it was airing and would you be part of Star Trek again if a new series was commissioned?
  • Options
    kalranvladkalranvlad Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    What was the best part of being invited to be on STO?
  • Options
    kimonykimony Member Posts: 571 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    Post stream edit:
    Aron seems like a really nice, gracious person, eager to engage his fans. Seeing and hearing him today just made me love his characters all the more. Thank you Aron, may the road rise up to meet you.
    Post edited by kimony on

#SaucersForever #TrianglesCutDeep #TeamBeta #ShipOneisNumberOne
  • Options
    jaturnleyjaturnley Member Posts: 1,218 Arc User
    It wouldn't be Twitch if it was up when there was something worth seeing on it.