test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Is Delta Rising the best expansion and do the players love it?

abdhchheihidabdhchheihid Member Posts: 2

Is Delta Rising the best expansion and do the players love it? 73 votes

Yes
39%
nightkenkojirohellfiremidniteshadow7chestertrekcoupaholicreximuzvivenneanthonymustrumridcully0psyman87sopwithsnipeartan42cidjacksonicshowerwestx211mrtsheadclaudiusdkmarkhawkmanimruineddarkside003tontokowalski22 29 votes
No
60%
aduinfinrod1zeuxidemus001commanderkassyhippiejonicegavelsmokeybacon90rybaksixa3001kjwashingtonalexmakepeacedenniskr87wast33lexusk19kodachikunotigrovaya13akuladrakethewhite[Deleted User]draigonrygelx16aoax10 44 votes

Comments

• josan369josan369 Member Posts: 114 Arc User
    Oh boy... this should go down in flames REAL fast.
  • kjwashingtonkjwashington Member Posts: 2,529 Arc User
    No
    tumblr_m5q6d5x1Fs1rug97lo1_250.gif

/inb4lock!
    FaW%20meme_zpsbkzfjonz.jpg
    Support 90 degree arc limitation on BFaW! Save our ships from looking like flying disco balls of dumb!
  • rakija879rakija879 Member Posts: 646 Arc User
    Yes
  • cptjhuntercptjhunter Member Posts: 2,288 Arc User
    Meh, not the worst. But I liked LOR better.
  • cidjackcidjack Member Posts: 2,017 Arc User
    Yes
    I voted yes based on my own personal take of the expansions. That and I did purchase the DR pack and did not purchase the LoR pack.

You may start your nerd rage!!!!
    Armada: Multiplying fleet projects in need of dilithium by 13."
    95bced8038c91ec6f880d510e6fd302f366a776c4c5761e5f7931d491667a45e.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Generator
  • vivenneanthonyvivenneanthony Member Posts: 1,278 Arc User
    Yes
    As in good Best or bad Best. This is the best poll ever. Please clarify.
  • seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    Re-opening a poll that Trendy already closed?

Enjoy your vacation.
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • xenificationxenification Member Posts: 615 Arc User
    No
    Re-opening a poll that Trendy already closed?

Enjoy your vacation.

pretty much this. I think I hear the hammer coming...

brb taking cover.
  • kojirohellfirekojirohellfire Member Posts: 1,606 Arc User
    Yes
    I liked it. Also:

GeordiLock.gif

Obligatory.
  • szimszim Member Posts: 2,503 Arc User
    No
    I liked LoR much better. A new (mini-) faction, a whole new story arc with MUCH better missions, lots of new ships... On the other side Delta Rising with it's TEDIOUS patrol missions and very slow progression. They should have invested less in voice acting and more into story design.
  • shadowwraith77shadowwraith77 Member Posts: 6,395 Arc User

I can't vote on this, because the options are too narrow!

Yes and no, is not sufficient enough choices for answers!
    tumblr_nq9ec3BSAy1qj6sk2o2_500_zpspkqw0mmk.gif

Praetor of the -RTS- Romulan Tal Shiar fleet!

• zeuxidemus001zeuxidemus001 Member Posts: 3,357 Arc User
    No
    Yeah I was excited to hear about LoR and it brought something new to t he table and didn't think anything of it as a waste of resources or time. Then when I got into DR I felt really dumb for even bothering with it and was a total fail. I expected for it to take time for a character to level but then as I started to see how much of a grindfest they intended it to be I was like nope good bye sto lol.

Remember what our great one DStahl says... vote with your wallet and 18%!!!
  • coupaholiccoupaholic Member Posts: 2,188 Arc User
    Yes
    The negative reaction was blown completely out of proportion. Numbers never lie and we're all still here. So you tell me.
  • zebramaniiizebramaniii Member Posts: 114 Arc User
    No
    I preferred the Legacy of Romulus expansion as it added the main thing I wanted - playable Romulans and I enjoyed the story. I voted no for the poll here purely because I preferred LoR more but I do generally like most of the new Delta Quadrant stuf.
    ***Sausages for All***
    Federation - Mirel II, Tala Lyleh sh'Ezlem, Vro'kul, Jahrel, Giweatu, Jhrol th'Ezlem, Katariina Rebane, Eleftheria Palaiologou, Surel, Saimon, TheEfficientSaurian
    KDF -Mirel I, Anirez Norai, Talash
    Romulans - T'Lara, Makath 'The Needle' Ayailat, Mirel III
  • farmallmfarmallm Member Posts: 4,630 Arc User
    I wouldn't call it the best. Story and action wise it was good. Love the ground battle zone. For the bad part, the leveling process is too long. It really hurt my alts. And the story needed to be better for the Romulan and KDF sides. To give it a little more flare to those factions. Granted we all to be allies, but at least have a difference in the story some.

Compared to the others, this wasn't one of the better ones. LOR so far took my favorite.
    Enterprise%20C_zpsrdrf3v8d.jpg

USS Casinghead NCC 92047 launched 2350
    Fleet Admiral Stowe - Dominion War Vet.
  • dgdolphdgdolph Member Posts: 592 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    No
    DR killed STO for me. Good job Devs ruining this entire game with a single expansion.

Also, I wonder if the mods would close these threads if the majority was voting yes.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,467 Community Moderator
    Actually... I think they'd close it because its flame bait, just ASKING for a war to start on the forums. Also... this is basically dodging a thread close because the last thread was getting enough flames to start a forest fire.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • reximuzreximuz Member Posts: 1,172 Arc User
    Yes
    coupaholic wrote: »
    The negative reaction was blown completely out of proportion. Numbers never lie and we're all still here. So you tell me.

Including in this thread where at least two people who say that DR killed the game for them, yet 9 months later they are still here. In fact a common problem on these forums is all the people who have said they quit the game, yet can't seem to stop trolling posting on the forums. Wish the mods would do something about that.
  • dgdolphdgdolph Member Posts: 592 Arc User
    No
    reximuz wrote: »

Including in this thread where at least two people who say that DR killed the game for them, yet 9 months later they are still here. In fact a common problem on these forums is all the people who have said they quit the game, yet can't seem to stop trolling posting on the forums. Wish the mods would do something about that.

In other words: You want all critical voices to be silenced by mods abusing their powers. n1
  • lordmanzelotlordmanzelot Member Posts: 468 Arc User
    No
    ehm hmm nom nom nom
    Subscribed For: 2300+ Days
  • lagomorphiclagomorphic Member Posts: 82 Arc User
    Yes
    It's still great thanks for asking again!
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,467 Community Moderator
    dgdolph wrote: »
    reximuz wrote: »

In other words: You want all critical voices to be silenced by mods abusing their powers. n1

Actually... I believe he means that people who seem to be quite vocal about their dislike of a subject seem to really enjoy discussing said subject even though they have said they are done with said subject.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • alexmakepeacealexmakepeace Member Posts: 10,633 Arc User
    No
    Naw. DR wasn't the end of the world or anything, but I didn't really like it. I'm okay with long grinds between levels, but I despised having to grind for the story missions, and I don't appreciate the hoards of DPS sponge enemies who can one-shot me. LoR was flowed better and had a more interesting story.
  • faxmachine2faxmachine2 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    No
    I still can't officially marry my bridge officers. Immersion broken, please fix this devs.
    GO7jaHx.gif
    Yes
    I still can't officially marry my bridge officers. Immersion broken, please fix this devs.

lol, while I'd find that to be an amusing and fun feature, I have a sneaking suspicion that you aren't quite serious.
  • jam3s1701jam3s1701 Member Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    Just to put it out there guys and girls. . .

If people insist on creating stupid polls of this nature do not expect this function to remain active for long.

If we abuse it. . It will get taken away.
    JtaDmwW.png
    jam3s1701 wrote: »

If people insist on creating stupid polls of this nature do not expect this function to remain active for long.

I think their banking on the feature being tied to the entire forum, not just the STO section. So "why punish everyone over the actions of a few?"

Then again... I think we've been down this road before...
    Yes
    rattler2 wrote: »
    jam3s1701 wrote: »

I think their banking on the feature being tied to the entire forum, not just the STO section. So "why punish everyone over the actions of a few?"

In fact, the military does just that. Punishing the whole for the actions of the few is a great motivator to prevent future offenses.
  • pwlaughingtrendypwlaughingtrendy Member Posts: 2,966 Arc User
    Hey jocelyn2brunel,

You know, circumventing a ban is a bad idea. Now I'm going to have to take things outside of the forums :(

/closed
This discussion has been closed.