test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Priority One Podcast 227 | For the Love of...

elijahmreelijahmre Member Posts: 195 Arc User
Greetings, Admirals! You’re listening to EPISODE 227 OF PRIORITY ONE PODCAST, the premier Star Trek Online podcast! This episode was recorded on Thursday, June 18th, 2015 and made available for download or streaming on Monday, June 22nd, 2015 at PriorityOnePodcast.com!

This week, we are honored to interview Adam Nimoy -Leonard Nimoy's son - and talk about 'For the Love of Spock' - a documentary that takes a personal, intimate look at the life and career of Leonard Nimoy, and his alter-ego, Mr. Spock. In Star Trek Online news, we’ll be telling you about the rewards for the new featured episode that’s just come out, and we’ll be talking about the forum migration. And as always, before we wrap things up, we’ll open Hailing Frequencies for your incoming messages.

TOPICS DISCUSSED
Priority One Productions is always looking for new team members that have a passion for Star Trek. *Please know that all of our positions are volunteer, but we do offer a well known outlet for your work.* If you have a skill that you believe could enhance our content, then*send your contact information and experience along with a few writing samples to*incoming@priorityonepodcast.com

Did you miss any of our great Blogs last week? Stop by*this link*and see for yourself! How about our latest Video Release? You can also follow us on the social media sites!*We're on*Facebook! Head over to*www.facebook.com/PriorityOnePodcast*and say, "Hi!" Or, Check us out on*Twitter*via*@stopriorityone*for show times and other cool stuff.

Liked this episode? Totally hated it? Leave a comment below, Contact Us using our handy web form! Enjoy the show!

STREAM WHILE YOU PLAY & DOWNLOAD FOR LATER (iTUNES AND MP3):
Web: http://priorityonepodcast.com/po227
iTunes: Priority One Podcast

SUBSCRIBE:
OUR RSS FEED

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER:
STOPriorityONE
There are no plans to transcribe this episode at this time.

Comments

• Options
    jocelynbruneljocelynbrunel Member Posts: 19
    First.

(This space is reserved for future content.)
  • Options
    cookiecupcakescookiecupcakes Member Posts: 91 Arc User
    Yay I can finally comment on here and be logged in! Woohoo!!!!! Great job on that interview Elijah, that was amazing!.... Wait I can't make my font pink anymore!?!?!?!?!?!??!!!
    EEiLA7V.jpg
  • Options
    berginsbergins Member Posts: 3,453 Arc User
    Yay I can finally comment on here and be logged in! Woohoo!!!!! Great job on that interview Elijah, that was amazing!.... Wait I can't make my font pink anymore!?!?!?!?!?!??!!!
    What do you mean?

Good show, I'm looking forward to the Spockumentary!
    "Logic is a little tweeting bird chirping in a meadow. Logic is a wreath of pretty flowers which smell BAD." - Spock
  • Options
    How did you do that??? Tell me!!!! Please? NOW! I mean whenever you can get to it.
    EEiLA7V.jpg
  • Options
    tacofangstacofangs Member Posts: 2,951 Cryptic Developer
    edited June 2015
    How did you do that??? Tell me!!!! Please? NOW! I mean whenever you can get to it.

*Note the line of text just under the text entry box for a new post. . .
    Only YOU can prevent forum fires!
    19843299196_235e44bcf6_o.jpg
  • Options
    gavinrunebladegavinruneblade Member Posts: 3,894 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    It uses bb code but you have to do it manually it seems. Just use color=pink inside brackets [ ]

looks like this
    You might prefer color=hotpink or possibly color=magenta

A list of all bb colors with examples is here:
    http://absitomen.com/index.php?topic=331.0

• Options
    sunseahlsunseahl Member Posts: 827 Arc User
    I've played the mission a few times now. My biggest applause for the episode is the creative reuse of the Triolic Pattern/Radiation effect from the Specters arc it gives a sense of otherworldly-ness that fits with what happens when you- step to the right -of normal time. Now put your hands on your hips and bring your knees in tight.... wait, sorry. I keep forgetting the Federation hasn't found that system yet....
    Member of the "Disenchanted"
    We don't want what the Feds have. We want the equivalent. We want fairer treatment. Concern, desire, greed to some extent, and passionate belief that the enough people would buy KDF items to make it worth Cryptic's while.
  • Options
    fcaptkmtonfcaptkmton Member Posts: 99 Arc User
    I see the words "For the love of" and all I think of is Benji.
  • Options
    It uses bb code but you have to do it manually it seems. Just use color=pink inside brackets [ ]

looks like this

I LOVE YOU!!!!!
    EEiLA7V.jpg
  • Options
    berginsbergins Member Posts: 3,453 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    > @cookiecupcakes said:
    > How did you do that??? Tell me!!!! Please? NOW! I mean whenever you can get to it.

> @gavinruneblade said:
    > It uses bb code but you have to do it manually it seems. Just use color=pink inside brackets [ ]
    >
    > looks like this
    > You might prefer color=hotpink or possibly color=magenta
    >
    > A list of all bb colors with examples is here:
    > http://absitomen.com/index.php?topic=331.0

What he said.

> @cookiecupcakes said:

>
    >
    > I LOVE YOU!!!!!

What have we done?!?
    "Logic is a little tweeting bird chirping in a meadow. Logic is a wreath of pretty flowers which smell BAD." - Spock
  • Options
    gavinrunebladegavinruneblade Member Posts: 3,894 Arc User
    >.>

<.<

>.>

http://grrlpowercomic.com/archives/808

(Ignore the first two panels).
  • Options
    sunseahlsunseahl Member Posts: 827 Arc User
    (Ignore the first two panels).

Ignoring the first panel would be a mistake... Cookie's always been a double agent, haven't you figured that out by now?
    Member of the "Disenchanted"
    We don't want what the Feds have. We want the equivalent. We want fairer treatment. Concern, desire, greed to some extent, and passionate belief that the enough people would buy KDF items to make it worth Cryptic's while.
  • Options
    tacofangstacofangs Member Posts: 2,951 Cryptic Developer

looks like this

You can also use Hex Code Colors (#FF22CC, etc.)
    Only YOU can prevent forum fires!
    19843299196_235e44bcf6_o.jpg