test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Русификация Star Trek Online

freeman6freeman6 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
Будет ли официальная русификация игры Star Trek Online?
Post edited by freeman6 on

Comments

• Options
    millimidgetmillimidget Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Я бы не стал ожидать его .
    "Tolerance and apathy are the last virtues of a dying society." - Aristotle
  • Options
    adamkafeiadamkafei Member Posts: 6,539 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Я Google, чтобы перевести. Извиняюсь за любые ошибки.

Я считаю, что есть русский перевод этой игре, потому что есть форум здесь: http://sto-ru.com/forum/ для российских пользователей.

Надеюсь, это поможет.
    ZiOfChe.png?1
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    adamkafei wrote: »
    Я использую Google Translate , а также.

Еще несколько лет , и мы будем иметь надлежащий универсальный переводчик .
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    Еще несколько лет , и мы будем иметь надлежащий универсальный переводчик .

Microsoft уже работает на одном, вопрос в том, как долго это возьмет, чтобы совершенствовать и, если это совместимо с большинством услуг.
    ZiOfChe.png?1
  • Options
    jam3s1701jam3s1701 Member Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Microsoft уже работает на одном, вопрос в том, как долго это возьмет, чтобы совершенствовать и, если это совместимо с большинством услуг.

just a friendly Fyi to you all.

speaking in any language other than English is a breach of TOS.
    JtaDmwW.png
  • Options
    nobscunobscu Member Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Are those R's backwards?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    nobscu wrote: »
    Are those R's backwards?

Yes, pronounced "Ya" my understanding (which is basic at best) is that it refers to oneself i.e "I" or "I have". Russian is actually quite interesting to dabble in.
    jam3s1701 wrote: »
    just a friendly Fyi to you all.

speaking in any language other than English is a breach of TOS.

As regards this, I was unaware of that policy, however as this began as an effort to help point someone in the right direction, I'm sure the mods will make an exception, it's only fair.
    ZiOfChe.png?1
  • Options
    edited June 2015

As regards this, I was unaware of that policy, however as this began as an effort to help point someone in the right direction, I'm sure the mods will make an exception, it's only fair.

ah ok just makes it hard to get what's being said if not in English no harm on my part intended was just pointing out so you didn't get into trouble.

:-)
    JtaDmwW.png
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    Ok my bad. . . I swear it was within the TOS that any other language but English was a no no but after re reading it just to make sure I can't see it even though I swear it was there the other week when I checked it for someone..

so I apologise and take back my comment. . :(
    JtaDmwW.png
  • Options
    lordmanzelotlordmanzelot Member Posts: 468 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    russian invasion ahh ahh heeeeelp heeeeelp
    Subscribed For: 2300+ Days
  • Options
    bobtheskull99bobtheskull99 Member Posts: 706 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    jam3s1701 wrote: »
    Ok my bad. . . I swear it was within the TOS that any other language but English was a no no but after re reading it just to make sure I can't see it even though I swear it was there the other week when I checked it for someone..

so I apologise and take back my comment. . :(

found it...

As this is an English-speaking community, all postings must be in English, so that they can be well received and properly monitored. Posting in other languages is not allowed, except in Forums designated specifically as non-English forums.
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    No need to be hostile because you're presented with a foreign language.
  • Options
    shadowwraith77shadowwraith77 Member Posts: 6,395 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    I have seen an all German STO forum, shouldn't there also be one for Russian?
    tumblr_nq9ec3BSAy1qj6sk2o2_500_zpspkqw0mmk.gif

Praetor of the -RTS- Romulan Tal Shiar fleet!

• Options
    edited June 2015
    Who was hostile?
    I find the quick and continued discussion of forum guidelines to be hostile. Nothing in the OP warranted such a response from other posters. Leave it to a mod to handle.
    shouldn't there also be one for Russian?
    Assuming there's a Russian-localized version of the game. Actually, I would assume there isn't, because that was the OP's initial question.
  • Options
    admiralkristovadmiralkristov Member Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    No need to be hostile because you're presented with a foreign language.

Overly sensitive much? Was it someone referring to the ToS that you deemed "hostile"?
  • Options
    ashlotteashlotte Member Posts: 316 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Are those R's backwards?

Yes.

GoЯn.
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    Was it someone referring to the ToS that you deemed "hostile"?
    Yes, and the relative speed with which it was done, and the repeated discussion of it.

See, I'm a tolerant and inclusive guy. I'm happy to use a translation service in order to help out a poster I've never met before.

Unlike some people, who would rather quote the guidelines so as to shut down discussion in what they no doubt deem a "funny language."
  • Options
    cptjhuntercptjhunter Member Posts: 2,288 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Them beets aren't going to pick themselves.:mad:
    Just effing with you.;)
    Have fun.:D
  • Options
    mirrorchaosmirrorchaos Member Posts: 9,844 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    so what was the subject about and what was the help provided? and there in lays the problem. i dont know anything other than english and this is english only, doesnt matter what i, you or anyone else thinks.

so what was it written? because i dont trust google translate for an answer.
    T6 Miranda Hero Ship FTW.
    Been around since Dec 2010 on STO and bought LTS in Apr 2013 for STO.
  • Options
    edited June 2015

Я считаю, что есть русский перевод этой игре, потому что есть форум здесь: http://sto-ru.com/forum/ для российских пользователей.

Надеюсь, это поможет.
    Мне этот форум не поможет. ведь сама игра до сих пор не переведена.
  • Options
    alexvio1alexvio1 Member Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    freeman6 wrote: »
    Будет ли официальная русификация игры Star Trek Online?

That's a stupid question.
  • Options
    bernatkbernatk Member Posts: 1,089 Bug Hunter
    edited June 2015
    I'm pretty sure there won't be russian version of STO. Russian market is captured by WOW (and the west too, but in the west peeps play multiple MMOs, and have more disposable income). Soon Skyforge will launch, and these two games will have the russian market's 95%.
    Tck7dQ2.jpg
    Dahar Master Mary Sue                                               Fleet Admiral Bloody Mary
  • Options
    mustrumridcully0mustrumridcully0 Member Posts: 12,963 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Yes, and the relative speed with which it was done, and the repeated discussion of it.

See, I'm a tolerant and inclusive guy. I'm happy to use a translation service in order to help out a poster I've never met before.

Unlike some people, who would rather quote the guidelines so as to shut down discussion in what they no doubt deem a "funny language."
    I agree that it's nice to reply to a question so the original poster can understand it.

But: I once received an infraction for making a German comment in this part of the forum. So I think it can be a good idea to mention the restrictions of these forums, to avoid that anyone gets into trouble.
    Star Trek Online Advancement: You start with lowbie gear, you end with Lobi gear.
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    freeman6 wrote: »
    Мне этот форум не поможет. ведь сама игра до сих пор не переведена.

Жаль это слышать. Я боюсь, что я не знаю, что может быть сделано, за исключением, чтобы узнать базовый английский.

For those non-Russian readers, the inquiry was about a Russian translation of STO which there doesn't seem to be. The help given (by me) was to point them in the direction of the STO Russian forum.
    ZiOfChe.png?1
  • Options
    misterde3misterde3 Member Posts: 4,195 Arc User
    edited June 2015

I've seen threads closed because someone on the Klingon forums posted stuff in Klingon, I've seen others closed because someone spoke German of French because their English was basic or worse.
    So....try to look at it from this angle: when someone is breaking a rule (intentionally or not, with good intentions or not) is it not a good idea to point that fact out rather quickly to prevent the matter from getting out of hand and to prevent others from doing the same?
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    Жаль это слышать. Я боюсь, что я не знаю, что может быть сделано, за исключением, чтобы узнать базовый английский.

For Those Non-russian Readers, The Inquiry Was About A Russian Translation Of Sto Which There Doesn't Seem To Be. The Help Given (by Me) Was To Point Them In The Direction Of The Sto Russian Forum.
    Мой уровень владения английским языком приблизительно равен мнимой единице. На повышение этого уровня нужно очень много денег, которых у меня нет. Вы сами знаете, какая сейчас ситуация на украине.

Ладно. Давайте закончим эту дискуссию. Я понял, что русской версии игры не будет.
  • Options
    shpoksshpoks Member Posts: 6,967 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Are those R's backwards?

In Soviet Russia, everything is backwards!!! :D :P :D

In the legendary Captain Jack Sparrow's words "Sorry mate, had to do it!". :P No harm intended.
    HQroeLu.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    shpoks wrote: »
    in Soviet Russia, Everything Is Backwards!!! :d :p :d

In The Legendary Captain Jack Sparrow's Words "sorry Mate, Had To Do It!". :p No Harm Intended.
    Простите. но я не виноват, что родился в советском союзе. Если бы у меня было больше смелости, то я давно бы покончил с собой.
This discussion has been closed.