test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

=/\= Priority One Podcast 223 | IF YOU RE-BUILD IT… =/\=

thegrandnagus1thegrandnagus1 Member Posts: 5,165 Arc User
Greetings, Admirals! You’re listening to EPISODE 223 OF PRIORITY ONE PODCAST, the premier Star Trek Online podcast! This episode was recorded on Thursday, May 21st, 2015 and made available for download on Monday, May 25th, 2015 at PriorityOnePodcast.com!

This week, Trek Out the various ways the Enterprise seems to be being rebuilt. In STONews, the Featured Episode may have been delayed, but get a glimpse at the traits from the Iconian Reputation system, patch notes, and a new (or updated) alien ship. Of course, as always, before we wrap things up, we open Hailing Frequencies for your incoming messages.

http://priorityonepodcast.com/po223/

The-Grand-Nagus

og9Zoh0.jpg
Post edited by thegrandnagus1 on

Comments

• Options
    meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,594 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I missed Cookie. :(
    3lsZz0w.jpg
  • Options
    berginsbergins Member Posts: 3,453 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Have not listened yet. After last week's little exchange here, not sure I want to.
    "Logic is a little tweeting bird chirping in a meadow. Logic is a wreath of pretty flowers which smell BAD." - Spock
  • Options
    drumcd74656drumcd74656 Member Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Obviously, people who don't worship at the Temple of Gecko are not invited anymore.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    elijahmreelijahmre Member Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Obviously, people who don't worship at the Temple of Gecko are not invited anymore.

I'm not exactly sure what invitations you might be referring to. Everyone is welcome to access our content freely and engage with the cast/crew on PriorityOnePodcast.com
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    Then perhaps you shouldn't let the Nagus do your dirty work for you?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited May 2015

Haha! Oh, man... #justgottalaugh -- There so much wrong in what you said, that I wouldn't even know where to begin.
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    Please, keep goin'. Want to borrow my shovel?

Funny how you stop advertizing on a forum where people were someone actually disagreed with you. *gasp*

Then someone else has to do said advertizing for you now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    sarcasmdetectorsarcasmdetector Member Posts: 1,176 Media Corps
    edited May 2015

FYI: Grand Nagus does whatever he wants.

The P1 team can no more stop him from posting than you could. If you have a problem with him posting anything, i recommend you take it up with him directly. Good luck.
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    Oh, sure. He can do whatever he wants. I just find it very telling the P1 doesn't is all.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    Oh, sure. He can do whatever he wants. I just find it very telling the P1 doesn't is all.

I appreciate your concern with how Priority One Podcast promotes it's productions. Like you, we want to make sure that episodes of Priority One reach as many listeners as possible. Fortunately, we have kind community members - like the OP - that take it upon themselves to share our episodes with the community (not just these forums).

As I mentioned in previous posts, each week we announce how our listeners can share their questions, concerns, and comments with us. You are more than welcome to join that community as well.

It is important that every member of this forum be mindful of its Terms of Service in order to avoid being penalized.
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    That is just more than unbelievably kind of you to extend that warm offer and to be looking out for my best interests. Thank you so much. We certainly don't need anyone asserting any potential cozy influences and calling others on hypothetical personal numbers over anything untoward as a difference in point of view do we? That would be bad if such a thing existed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    midniteshadow7midniteshadow7 Member Posts: 787 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Please ensure that all comments are kept amicable - comments on this thread are borderline on breaking Flaming and Trolling ToS. I don't want to be giving out warnings!
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    Wow it's like magic. :D Yes, trolling is a bad thing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    orangeitisorangeitis Member Posts: 5,222 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Words
    I still read all your posts in Orihime's voice. Just saying. ;)
    That is just more than unbelievably kind of you to extend that warm offer and to be looking out for my best interests. Thank you so much. We certainly don't need anyone asserting any potential cozy influences and calling others on hypothetical personal numbers over anything untoward as a difference in point of view do we? That would be bad if such a thing existed.
    I don't think many people know what you meant here, but it's obvious you're trying to start something here. Just tell us what's really on your mind and stop being so coy.
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    orangeitis wrote: »

I don't think many people know what you meant here, but it's obvious you're trying to start something here. Just tell us what's really on your mind and stop being so coy.

I honestly have no idea what you're talking about and I certainly wouldn't want you to get into any trouble with the volunteer moderators by you accusing me of trying to "start something". Just lookin' out for everyone! :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    deokkent wrote: »
    Geez of all the flames and trolling going on in GD, the blatant unrestrained hatred toward certain groups of players, elijah cries a little you come running?

Ill take my ban.,, thanks! I needed a reason to give up this pathetic forum anyway.

If you know of people breaking the ToS you should report them so that they can be dealt with.

In regards to my original post on this thread - this thread was at the top of the most recent threads posted to when I started doing some moderation checks and had nothing to do with anything or anyone else.
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    I <3 this forum.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,594 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Did this thread get kinda weird a bit?!

Anyway, keep them shows coming, please! But bring Cookie again, next time! New (British?) lady is kinda nice and all, but I want my Cookie and eat it too! (erm, well, no, disregard the latter; eew). :P
    3lsZz0w.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    meimeitoo wrote: »

Anyway, keep them shows coming, please! But bring Cookie again, next time! New (British?) lady is kinda nice and all, but I want my Cookie and eat it too! (erm, well, no, disregard the latter; eew). :P

Hehe! It won't be the last you hear from Dr. Cakes! I'll be sure she sees this!
  • Options
    sarcasmdetectorsarcasmdetector Member Posts: 1,176 Media Corps
    edited May 2015
    orangeitis wrote: »

sub or dub?
  • Options
    virusdancervirusdancer Member Posts: 18,687 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    deokkent wrote: »
    Geez of all the flames and trolling going on in GD, the blatant unrestrained hatred toward certain groups of players, elijah cries a little you come running?

Shhhhhhh! ;)
  • Options
    cookiecupcakescookiecupcakes Member Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    meimeitoo wrote: »

Awe, thanks Meimei!!!
    EEiLA7V.jpg
  • Options
    jorantomalakjorantomalak Member Posts: 7,133 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    *looks around reads a few posts , scratches his butt, adjusts his butt into his auxilary captains chair aka the captains "Log" room *

Ok what is everyone talking about?

and why dont i care? :confused:
  • Options
    rezkingrezking Member Posts: 1,109 Arc User
    edited May 2015

A question:

Why is this Priority One podcast thing in "General Discussion" and this "Tribbles in Ecstasy" in the same section as Dev announcements?
    NO to ARC
    RIP KDF and PvP 2014-07-17 Season 9.5 - Death by Dev
  • Options
    stumpfgobsstumpfgobs Member Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Listend to it, liked it.

Now stop posting guys and get recording 'cause i need MOAAAR! :cool:
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    rezking wrote: »
    A question:

Why is this Priority One podcast thing in "General Discussion" and this "Tribbles in Ecstasy" in the same section as Dev announcements?

There is no Podcast section on the STO forums and the many of the podcasts tend to be on general information and discussions about STO.
  • Options
    aelfwin1aelfwin1 Member Posts: 2,896 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    There is no Podcast section on the STO forums and the many of the podcasts tend to be on general information and discussions about STO.

Actual answer :
    Because MidniteShadow7 has Mod powers and the other podcasters & podcast promoters don't .
    And yes, it's a bit unusual .

.... hey I was being nice and I did stay out of the rest of the BS in this thread ... -- as tempting as it was ... , but truth be told the question did cross my mind a few times as well ...
  • Options
    tehbubbalootehbubbaloo Member Posts: 2,003 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    elijahmre wrote: »
    It is important that every member of this forum be mindful of its Terms of Service in order to avoid being penalized.
    Please ensure that all comments are kept amicable - comments on this thread are borderline on breaking Flaming and Trolling ToS. I don't want to be giving out warnings!

so who is pulling whos strings here?
    why dont you do me a solid, mr mighty mod man, and just dry up and blow away?
  • Options
    orangeitisorangeitis Member Posts: 5,222 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    sub or dub?
    Depends on the post. :P
    Why isn't there? There should be.