test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Kit Powers being "locked"

tryptophan286tryptophan286 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
edited May 2015 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Has anyone else had trouble with kit powers? For a few weeks I am unable to take out or put in any kit powers. Either they just won't move or I get an error "This item is busy, try again in a few seconds"

I need to get this fixed, I CANNOT adjust any of my kit powers!!!

Thanks.
Post edited by tryptophan286 on

Comments

• Options
    taralan87taralan87 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    same here I could physically change kits but not modules, and slotting an available module into a new kit got a 'that item is in use please try again later' message
  • Options
    ilithynilithyn Member Posts: 903 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    It's a known bug.

Workaround, go to ground or to the interior of your ship and you should be able to change modules.
    Logic is the beginning of wisdom, not the end of it.
  • Options
    rmackiermackie Member Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Perhaps they should fix bugs likes these BEFORE adding new content to the game, just a suggestion
    Commanding Officer USS Intrepid

Commanding Officer USS Frontenac

Commanding Officer Enterprise NX-01
  • Options
    gameshogungameshogun Member Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    rmackie wrote: »
    Perhaps they should fix bugs likes these BEFORE adding new content to the game, just a suggestion

In any development company, there are different teams. One team for new content, one team for debugging, and so on.

No need to be so negative about it.
    [ Home | Bio | Send me a gift! ]
    [ Blog: YOOki Chronicles ]
    [ Verify me: Keybase | OpenPGP ]

"Someone should do a story where a Horta meets a Vorta. And then they find a portal to Vorta-Vor and become immortal. Sorta." ~Christopher L. Bennett
  • Options
    sunseahlsunseahl Member Posts: 827 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I'm having this issue as well on my Delta Recruit(Rom/Fed Tac) after trying to upgrade to the Mk XII variant of the Imperial Star Navy kit

The last time i messed with my kits successfully I noticed that my Plasma Grenade was acting funny as well

A Purple Mk IV was being buffed significantly in damage and the better Mk XIII that I found on Kobali Prime was actually being nerfed to mirror the stats of the Mk IV's buff.....
    Member of the "Disenchanted"
    We don't want what the Feds have. We want the equivalent. We want fairer treatment. Concern, desire, greed to some extent, and passionate belief that the enough people would buy KDF items to make it worth Cryptic's while.