What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

I'm sorry

2»

Comments

• kozar2kozar2 Member Posts: 602 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    thecosmic1 wrote: »
    Well, enjoy those other games you are switching over to.

Sorry Cosmic took it differently. My apologise.
  • trennantrennan Member Posts: 2,839 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I just scored 1250 Dil off a Critical sucess on Evaluate Telekinesis as a Means of Assassination. Names not exactly right. But the Dil amount is.
    Mm5NeXy.gif
  • saurializardsaurializard Member Posts: 4,404 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    The whole Doff assignment reward handling is just ridiculous anyway.

So the new 120 SP for a 12-hour assignment you can only find at certain periods of time is supposed to be a fix when 2-hour assignments you can find everywhere at anytime and and 40-hour very rare assignments reward the same amount or the double at best?

What's next? These 2-hour assignments will reward an impressive 20 SP next time to make the experience more "streamlined"?

And I'm not gonna talk about the graphical bugs of the Doff window (like showing the wrong Doffs and not showing the quick report text in the result window) plaguing it since the revamp.
    #TASforSTO
    Iconian_Trio_sign.jpg?raw=1
  • buccaneerdtbbuccaneerdtb Member Posts: 575 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    kozar2 wrote: »
    Well Cosmic and Duncan I suppose we have more evidence of failed education systems. I said I'd barely need to login not "I quit". Please read before typing.

Duncan you obviously have no idea what has actually been impacted in this nerf. It's not 12 hour missions it's almost all missions you can see a 90% reduction in some here: http://i.imgur.com/1rFH90i.png (from linksword). This is not like a change in potion drops this is like cutting all magic damage by 90% one day.

Your image shows regular assignments unchanged and only the 12 hour ones fixed.
  • dpsloss88dpsloss88 Member Posts: 765 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Well you fugged us all. You will notice that people never post things about shortcuts or little boosts. This is no accident, they do not want the devs to know how we make our lives easier...
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,236 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    The whole Doff assignment reward handling is just ridiculous anyway.

So the new 120 SP for a 12-hour assignment you can only find at certain periods of time is supposed to be a fix when 2-hour assignments you can find everywhere at anytime and and 40-hour very rare assignments reward the same amount or the double at best?

What's next? These 2-hour assignments will reward an impressive 20 SP next time to make the experience more "streamlined"?

And I'm not gonna talk about the graphical bugs of the Doff window (like showing the wrong Doffs and not showing the quick report text in the result window) plaguing it since the revamp.
    Geko was talking aobut rebalancing the whole thing. I'm hoping that means he makes the long ones worthwhile....
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • immudzenimmudzen Member Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Geko was talking aobut rebalancing the whole thing. I'm hoping that means he makes the long ones worthwhile....

Based on history .... it means that none of them will be worthwhile and that the game will be even more of a grind than it is now. Don't worry though they will sell more xp boosters.