test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

CBS orders series for Supergirl, iZombie and Powers get renewed

moonshadowdarkmoonshadowdark Member Posts: 1,899 Arc User
edited May 2015 in Ten Forward
News from The Nerdist! TV's looking pretty good this year.

I for one, am just SO HAPPY that Supergirl is getting a series on CBS.

*eye twitch*

SO.

HAPPY.

FOR THEM.

*grinds teeth*
"A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP"

-Leonard Nimoy, RIP
Post edited by moonshadowdark on

Comments

• Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,051 Community Moderator
    edited May 2015
    Ladies and gentlemen... moonshadowdark has gone insane. His current avatar, as of today May 7, 2015, fits. Pony gone crazy!

This does not bode well...
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    rattler2 wrote: »
    Ladies and gentlemen... moonshadowdark has gone insane. His current avatar, as of today May 7, 2015, fits. Pony gone crazy!

This does not bode well...

I have a bad feeling about this!

I'm just wondering if he's peeved about CBS doing a Supergirl TV show or not doing a Star Trek TV show...
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,051 Community Moderator
    edited May 2015
    Probably both.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    thecosmic1thecosmic1 Member Posts: 9,365 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    The CW just put in an order for Legends of Tomorrow to go with Arrow and The Flash. There should put plenty of superhero options on TV next season. :)
    STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    edited May 2015
  • Options
    steamwrightsteamwright Member Posts: 2,820
    edited May 2015
    thecosmic1 wrote: »
    The CW just put in an order for Legends of Tomorrow to go with Arrow and The Flash. There should put plenty of superhero options on TV next season. :)

Is that finally a reveal of the name of the one they've been planning on moving Atom, Capt. Cold, and Caity Lotz (in an unnamed role) over to?
  • Options
    quintarisquintaris Member Posts: 816 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    It involves Rip Hunter, Time Master (secretly Rory Pond), so it's possible Caity is playing Sarah Lance from a point before her death.
    w8xekp.jpg
  • Options
    steamwrightsteamwright Member Posts: 2,820
    edited May 2015
    quintaris wrote: »
    It involves Rip Hunter, Time Master (secretly Rory Pond), so it's possible Caity is playing Sarah Lance from a point before her death.

Just dug into the news. Ironic that Arthur is back in a time traveling role. (Wonder if we'll see a Roman costume.) Caity was spotted during filming wearing a white costume, prompting speculation that she is resurrected as Sarah to become White Canary. The article mentioned an "unstoppable", "immortal" threat. Sounds like Darkseid, which makes no sense without a Kryptonian around, or Victor Savage, which makes more sense except for the word "unstoppable".

Additionally, the description & time travel has got me thinking DC may finally be playing the long game in cross-overs and building towards the Crisis first seen in Flash. Which if true, would have all the heroes and villains brought into play.

Regardless, my interest is growing.
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Just dug into the news. Ironic that Arthur is back in a time traveling role. (Wonder if we'll see a Roman costume.) Caity was spotted during filming wearing a white costume, prompting speculation that she is resurrected as Sarah to become White Canary. The article mentioned an "unstoppable", "immortal" threat. Sounds like Darkseid, which makes no sense without a Kryptonian around, or Victor Savage, which makes more sense except for the word "unstoppable".

Additionally, the description & time travel has got me thinking DC may finally be playing the long game in cross-overs and building towards the Crisis first seen in Flash. Which if true, would have all the heroes and villains brought into play.

Regardless, my interest is growing.
    You mean Vandal Savage? While I agree that he's not exactly unbeatable, he is however extremely persistent and keep coming back for more.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg