test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

I can't access PWE ARC support

I'm trying to update my account details.

The edit functions under my account details says it is unable to complete my request and provides me to a link to Customer Support Department webpage. When I click on the link to the Customer Support Department, it says webpage not found.

When I go to ARC Support Center to submit a ticket and click on the Support Center button, it closes the webpage.

Editing my account details doesn't work.
The link to the Customer Support Department is broken.
The Support Center button to file tickets is broken.

Please advise me how to update my account details, contact customer support, or submit a support ticket.
Post edited by koriel8 on

Comments

• pixie7348pixie7348 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I'm having a similar issue - when I attempt to access Arc Support, I get a redirect loop. I could only find one thread on the topic, dated back to last year. The "solution" was to clear the cache and cookies, but that didn't work.

You can submit a ticket via email at support@arcgames.com
  • mavolio121mavolio121 Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    pixie7348 wrote: »
    ...The "solution" was to clear the cache and cookies, but that didn't work.

Same here, also trying to add this month Sub fee (PayPal) and I get a linked to a page looks like this every time:
    Secure Connection Failed

The connection to secure.crypticstudios.com was interrupted while the page was loading.

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.

Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem.
  • koriel8koriel8 Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    pixie7348 wrote: »
    I'm having a similar issue - when I attempt to access Arc Support, I get a redirect loop. I could only find one thread on the topic, dated back to last year. The "solution" was to clear the cache and cookies, but that didn't work.

Sent an email, it bounced back and said recipient not found.