test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Driver Coils!!! Guess respec all Toons to Max?

2»

Comments

• Options
    millimidgetmillimidget Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    "Tolerance and apathy are the last virtues of a dying society." - Aristotle
  • Options
    reginamala78reginamala78 Member Posts: 4,593 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Eh most engines cap out at 9.97 anyways, more coils won't do much good there. On the plus side, those couple of ships with advanced quantum slipstream will now actually be able to use the full 60 seconds instead of hitting a sector wall 20 seconds in.
  • Options
    the4monkeysthe4monkeys Member Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    It will be glorious, finally using regular warp and quantum slipstream to traverse the quadrant(s).

The real reason to use transwarp was that you avoided tons of loading screens that way.
    And Transwarp to Drozana? Isn't that a mission transwarp? I don't remember it being a regular transwarp location. Mission transwarp cost depends on the level the mission originally comes available, I believe. Or is the level the sector block came available? (Which means the home sector blocks were always the cheapest.)

This guy makes a lot of sense the days I used to erp on drozanna to get good pvp gear it used to cost 500 ec.

svindal777 wrote: »
    Use DSD warp core more sector space travel, it is an awesome feature.

This is so not true, +9 in Driver coils gives a solid boost in power to all subsystems - 125 all with extra speed boost
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    the4monkeysthe4monkeys Member Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    All Hail the Driver coil god, respect his guide!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    mimey2mimey2 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Do ya'll wanna know the biggest PvPing secret?

Spec into Driver Coils.

Most important thing you can do for PvP, and the first thing I always taught to all my students in PvP Bootcamp. :P
    I remain empathetic to the concerns of my community, but do me a favor and lay off the god damn name calling and petty remarks. It will get you nowhere.
    I must admit, respect points to Trendy for laying down the law like that.
  • Options
    fovrelfovrel Member Posts: 1,448 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    mimey2 wrote: »
    Do ya'll wanna know the biggest PvPing secret?

Spec into Driver Coils.

Most important thing you can do for PvP, and the first thing I always taught to all my students in PvP Bootcamp. :P

Good, but If you do not PvP and also not interested in DPS records. In those cases, I would say, three bars is enough and you can do without.
  • Options
    themetalstickmanthemetalstickman Member Posts: 1,010 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    starkaos wrote: »
    Spacetime is curved so the quickest path between two points in space is a curve not a straight line.

The qiuckest path in curved spacetime is still a straight line (wormhole).
    Og12TbC.jpg

Your father was captain of a starship for twelve minutes. He saved 800 lives, including your mother's, and yours.

I dare you to do better.
  • Options
    nickcastletonnickcastleton Member Posts: 1,212 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    After all the hard work the artists put into designing the new sector space, I plan on being patient and enjoying a nice cup of tea as I travel between the stars...

better be tea earl grey hot. :D
    0bzJyzP.gif

"It appears we have lost our sex appeal, captain."- Tuvok