test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

make the game MORE alt-friendly

scrooge69scrooge69 Member Posts: 1,108 Arc User
Ok the delta thing was a good approach towards twinkfriendlyness with all the accwide rewards
also crafted items = accwide is pretty alt friendly

do you remember when the omegastore was removed and you introduced the rep thing?
at that point the gamblinbg for the MK12 setparts was gone (some ppl got it after 1st STF others were missing it after 100) every1 had to pay the same amount of DIL n marks to get it with the rep system

less gambling = good 4 alts

still things need to be done:

as I see it
- more exp when u reach 50
I still have 50 toosn that wotn get 60 by jsut palying the delta arc

- STOP releasing missiosn with new sets that reeqire to paly the mission 2-3 times
its just annoying
make it 2-3 missions each reward a part or give all 3 parts as the reward
specially with multiple toons you wnat the set on you have to play the mission
WAY too often (another reason why I dont paly some of my twinks at all atm)

-make lobiships accwide unlocks
its far too expensive to get the ships with nice traits (T6) you want for mroe than 1 toon on multiple toons (another reason why I dont paly some of my twinks at all atm)

-crafting thing is WAY TOO MUCH GAMBLING
therefore I only upgraded stuff on my main besides mk12 fleet gear is pretty much good enoughf for all content in game

-the R&D traits on reaching 15 in a school should be accwide....

I perfecly know you guys will coem up with even more ideas soooo...

let every1 know and add you ideas abaut how to make the game alt (more) friendly again

( if you find typos keep them :P )
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by scrooge69 on

Comments

• Options
    preikopreiko Member Posts: 316 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    as I see it

- STOP releasing missiosn with new sets that reeqire to paly the mission 2-3 times
    its just annoying

its far too expensive to get the ships with nice traits (T6) you want for mroe than 1 toon on multiple toons (another reason why I dont paly some of my twinks at all atm)

therefore I only upgraded stuff on my main besides mk12 fleet gear is pretty much good enoughf for all content in game

I say "Amen" to that
  • Options
    groomofweirdgroomofweird Member Posts: 1,045 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I like the idea of an XP sponsorship token once your main toon has completed one of the main spec trees.
    It would be nice based on the amount of time it takes to max one out, and we have the same system for reputation XP. Even if it were only say 20% bonus XP it would still be a nice little bonus.
    Nimoysig1_zpsr79joxz3.jpg
    "If this will be our end, then I will have them make SUCH an end as to be worthy of rememberance! Out of torpedos you say?! Find me the ferengi!".
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    oh I have another point myself!

@groomofweird: yep the spec"grind" is def NOT alt friendly as it is right now
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    virusdancervirusdancer Member Posts: 18,687 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    edit: Never mind.
  • Options
    architect13architect13 Member Posts: 1,076 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    scrooge69 wrote: »
    oh I have another point myself!

Getting to level 15 now takes little effort
    Have you tried the new forum on your phone?
  • Options
    razar2380razar2380 Member Posts: 1,186 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    While I would love to see the game go back to alt friendly, I doubt it will happen because they have spent the past months slowing down how fast even a main can level up.

But, if they were to even consider it, I would think that once you have one of the R&D schools to level 20 on one character, then they should let you craft (without needing Dil or EC for it) a R&S sponsorship token that can be moved to another character on the account to bump them to level 15 in that school, and also adding a 50% xp bonus as well for that school.

This will make it possible for people to at least use the alts to craft when they might be using them.

For leveling, I would like for them to let mains level at a decent pace first of all. If the leveling process is done at a decent pace, then there will not be a problem with alts. They will level at a decent pace also. As it is, the CapSpec system is not the best idea for a "long-term" system. It has many flaws that keep it from being a "long-term" system. It is actually a short-term system that they just make it take far too long to level up in.

So, by making the leveling process for 50+ go at a decent pace, it will be much better for the game as a whole.

About the crafting gamble, that is just a bad idea from the start. They have the lockboxes for the players that are addicted to gambling. The crafting system like it is now just makes it look like the Doffs are complete idiots. They make something for you, but they don't know what it is going to be.

That is like giving the chef a chicken, pot of boiling water, salt and pepper, and he doesn't know if it will be boiled or fried when he is done.

The crafting system should work like this:

Levels 0-5 you get to pick 1 mod. As you level up closer to level 5, you have a better chance to get uncommon. If it does go to uncommon, you can't pick the second mod.

Levels 6-10 you can pick 2 mods, and the item will be no lower than uncommon quality. If it ends up being Rare, then you don't get to pick the third mod.

levels 11-15 you pick 3 mods. the item is no lower than Rare quality, and if it is better quality, you cannot pick the 4th mod.

levels 16-20 you can pick 4 mods. The item will not be lower than VR. If it is better quality, you cannot pick the last mod for UR. (Can craft up to Mk XII till you reach level 20. At level 20, you can craft Mk XIII and XIV also).

Under this system, the player cannot pick more than x3 of any mod. This will keep someone from making a x4 CrtD weapon all the time. the only way to get x4 of any weapons is to craft a rare quality, and hope it will upgrade to x4 when it increases quality.

It will eliminate a lot of the gamble that is keeping many from using the R&D system, and will limit the gamble system to the Lockboxes. Also, it makes more sense because as you level up from experience, it makes it look like the experience actually means something. Like the Doffs have actually learned what they were doing, instead of not knowing what they are doing till it is over.
    Leader of Elite Guardian Academy.Would you like to learn how to run a fleet? Would you like to know how to do ship builds (true budget as well as high end)?The join the Academy today!
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Getting to level 15 now takes little effort

still requires a lot of work if u have multiple toons

and thats whats this tipoc is about

ALT FRIENLDYNESS
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    tigercatgirltigercatgirl Member Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I also agree with the idea of making lobi ships, and also event ships, or stuff account unlocks. I say this because for two reasons.

1) I really kinda wanted to recreate a couple of my old toons as new delta characters. That way I wouldn't loose years of work, and I could also keep my alt count lower.

2) The highest ship class is TIER-4, and yes I know this is just the free ships. Yet now the game has gone to 4 higher classifications. You now have T5, then T5U, then T6, then Fleet T6. Now I know PW wanted to draw in new players. Many new players will play for free and then determine if they like the game whether they purchase money ships. For some people it may not be possible. Once they reach level 50+ they will be facing an uphill challenge.
    Now I wasn't sure, so I decided to do my new delta toon as if I was a new player. Using what I could find in game and now at lvl-52 can see where those casual players see it as too much of a challenge and could get depressed. If the object is to get new players and keep them something more has to be done for them.

/FONT]
  • Options
    sonnikkusonnikku Member Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Definitely agreed that the R and D system is WAY too random. Wish I was able to run a script that just cranks out hundreds (thousands?) of mk2 beams all day long playing the slots waiting for mods that don't suck because this is just ridiculous. Adding more mods (pvp mods? meh) only increased the pool of bad mods and made it worse.

Seems to me every 10 levels of R and D mastery in a field should let you cherry pick 1 of the 4 mods that go into our gear. Still tons of randomness, except now it's not a roll on top of a roll on top of a roll on top of another roll. I mean even if you DO get it right, you usually need to make 6-7 more! And that's just one character. Not alt friendly at all.
  • Options
    architect13architect13 Member Posts: 1,076 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    still requires a lot of work if u have multiple toons

and thats whats this tipoc is about

ALT FRIENLDYNESS

Work, no . . . time yes.
    Have you tried the new forum on your phone?
  • Options
    flyingshoeboxflyingshoebox Member Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    My biggest problem with alting in sto right now is specialization points. It’s why I decided to not make any more alts after they put them in with delta rising. R&D wise I’m ok with daily’s, Rep wise it’s the same for the most part work my way on one toon them pass out tokens to the rest of them and be done with it at a pace I’m ok with. Earning specialization points on multiple toons on the other hand is just slow and painful enough that I gave up on try to.

What I would hope happens in the future would be to see specialization points be made into account wide unlocks rather than per toon. I don’t see it happening though since I think it was made that way to give people that do play that much something to keep doing. I know a buddy of mine has at least 3 or 4 toons that has all the current speculations unlocks you can get.
  • Options
    shadowwraith77shadowwraith77 Member Posts: 6,395 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I enjoy acc wide stuff, just like the next person but, what you are asking for is IMO a big fat NO!

If you have some 50+ toons, than you knew good and well, just how much time is needed to be invested in them!

Cryptic, need not make the job of toon farming, a walk in the park!

Either limit yourself more or, get used to the idea of huge time needed, to be invested in so many characters.
    tumblr_nq9ec3BSAy1qj6sk2o2_500_zpspkqw0mmk.gif

Praetor of the -RTS- Romulan Tal Shiar fleet!

• Options
    trillbuffettrillbuffet Member Posts: 861 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    One big problem besides alt friendliness is the game is sort of missing an area of the game for max levels though. That therein is where the problem is because the fun you get with that kind of content in this game is replaced with dilithium/zen/lockbox grinds instead of fun enjoyable content.

Some may say well the fleet starbase stuff and reputations is what that is but its not. Those are merely dilithium sinks to temporarily wave the carrot in front of a player until it no longer suits the player to do those things because of maxing out reputations or holdings. So they really need to put some emphasis on this or they either need to go join the facebook game making pool.
  • Options
    millimidgetmillimidget Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    razar2380 wrote: »
    Under this system, the player cannot pick more than x3 of any mod. This will keep someone from making a x4 CrtD weapon all the time. the only way to get x4 of any weapons is to craft a rare quality, and hope it will upgrade to x4 when it increases quality.

It will eliminate a lot of the gamble that is keeping many from using the R&D system, and will limit the gamble system to the Lockboxes. Also, it makes more sense because as you level up from experience, it makes it look like the experience actually means something. Like the Doffs have actually learned what they were doing, instead of not knowing what they are doing till it is over.
    That's a terrible idea.

The cost of chain-crafting Mk IIs is all that makes the current system bearable. Add in the increased cost of producing items at Mk XII, and then the cost of upgrading quality at that mark and higher, and you end up even worse off than before.

Come to think of it, that's exactly the kind of solution Cryptic likes. Just enough shuffling to market it as a bold new change, but in reality an even more frustrating and lackluster system.
    "Tolerance and apathy are the last virtues of a dying society." - Aristotle
  • Options
    ladymyajhaladymyajha Member Posts: 1,427 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I don't think Cryptic cares about alt-friendly to be honest... what they care about it play time per character... and they're making more money off of T6 iconics and crafting boxes and lock boxes then they are with T1-T5 stuff.

Sure the more T6 captains are out there the more ships they want to fly the more likely they want to buy a different ship... which is really what Delta Recruit was all about... make no mistake it never... ever.. .EVER... was about new players coming in... it's always about new CAPTAINS.

But yeah... their all mighty and all knowing METRICS (all hail the mighty METRICS) say that one person spends more time... and therefor more money... on a single character.. then on multiples..

Which is why they've made grinding post 50 such a pain in the as...... neck.... and why Delta Recruit stops at pretty much the level 50 content... they don't want alts in DR... they want mains spending money on stuff to make their mains rock and help with the never ending grind
  • Options
    ussdelphin2ussdelphin2 Member Posts: 525 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Ok the delta thing was a good approach towards twinkfriendlyness ............

Go Google twink and never use it again, I'm sure it's the longest and best troll ever carried out.
    How I picture a lot of the forumites :P
  • Options
    bobbydazlersbobbydazlers Member Posts: 4,534 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I enjoy acc wide stuff, just like the next person but, what you are asking for is IMO a big fat NO!

If you have some 50+ toons, than you knew good and well, just how much time is needed to be invested in them!

Cryptic, need not make the job of toon farming, a walk in the park!

Either limit yourself more or, get used to the idea of huge time needed, to be invested in so many characters.

I cant help but agree with this, I see no benefit from making most aspects of the game any more alt friendly then they are.

once you reach lv50 you have no real need to complete any of the later missions like the dyson and delta storys and no real need for any crafting or spec points or even reputation.
    in most cases you don't even need to worry about gaining high end weapons most of what you have picked up in game by that time is sufficient.
    even if you feel you want to complete reputations there are many ways to get the marks without playing the associated missions, they could be gained with pve cues that offer choice of marks for example.

if you are being honest most alts especially if you have that many are only used for farming doff missions anyway so why should you need to worry over any of the afore mentioned things.
    also I have found doing doff missions is an ideal way to aid levelling characters and although doing other stuff obviously helps you will find for alt purposes this alone will see your alts level up to lv60 and beyond at an expectable though slightly slower rate.

I do agree that this trend of needing to replay the same mission over and over to get set items needs addressing, not because its hard on alts but just because its sooooo boring, although now I know the set items will not disappear but can be gained a lot later even months or years later this is not such a big issue either.

When I think about everything we've been through together,

maybe it's not the destination that matters, maybe it's the journey,

and if that journey takes a little longer,

so we can do something we all believe in,

I can't think of any place I'd rather be or any people I'd rather be with.

• Options
    edited April 2015
    That's a terrible idea.

The cost of chain-crafting Mk IIs is all that makes the current system bearable. Add in the increased cost of producing items at Mk XII, and then the cost of upgrading quality at that mark and higher, and you end up even worse off than before.

Come to think of it, that's exactly the kind of solution Cryptic likes. Just enough shuffling to market it as a bold new change, but in reality an even more frustrating and lackluster system.

I am not sure what you are calling "chain-crafting" but I think you misunderstood what I was explaining.

First, with the system I was describing, it would let you craft MK II at any level, even up to level 20 if you want. However, as you level up higher, you will gain the ability to pick certain number of mods you want the item to have, depending on what level you are in that class.

Also, how would it increase the cost of producing items at MK XII and them upgrading the quality at that mark higher than it is now? It will not.

Think about it like this. Lets say that you are at max level 20 now, and you want to get an Antiproton beam array that has CrtD x3. Now it will take any number of times crafting the weapon, no matter what your level is in the beam school. You can be level 20, and your Doffs are no smarter than they were when the school was at level 0. The only difference is that now you have a better chance of getting higher quality.

This is why most people will craft MK II VR weapons. They are trying to get the mods they want, and the cost to gamble at high MK levels now is way to high. Especially since they cost you Dil, and harder to obtain supplies for the components needed, and all just a gamble at what the mods will be.

But, with the system I mentioned before, it would work like this: You are level 20 and want a MK XIV Antiproton beam array MK XIV with CrtD x3, you just craft it. And, the 4th mod will be something else, since it will not let you pick more than x3 of the same mod.

If you are worried about getting that MK XIV epic quality Antiproton weapon with CrtD x3, then you can still start at MK II, and pick the mods you want as long as you are at high enough level in the school. And once it is crafted, just level it up to MK XIV. It will not change the chances of getting better quality than you have now, so no more is spent on upgrading.

It will actually save a lot in R&D mats, and components. And, you don't need to worry if when you hit that button to start crafting, if your Doffs are going to craft something else completely useless.

The system we now have is nothing but a gamble for the entire thing, and is a waste of time, and resources. I even tested it out for almost a week. I crafted MK II Antiproton beams that were all VR quality. Out of over 360 of them, only 2 had more than 3 CrtD mods on them. And, 11 had CrtD x2, but the third mods were PVP, which I don't bother with. So only 1 out of more than 360 beams were worth anything to me, and I wasted a lot of mats that would have sold more individually, than after being crafted.

This is why I don't bother with the crafting system anymore, and a lot of others don't either. All I do is run the three projects to level that school I am working on, and craft VR Tac consoles. If they made it less costly, and the upgrade system also, then I would spend time on it. As it is now, it is not worth my time anymore.

I sold fewer mats than it cost to craft all of the ones I did, and bought the beams with the mods I wanted. lol.
    Leader of Elite Guardian Academy.Would you like to learn how to run a fleet? Would you like to know how to do ship builds (true budget as well as high end)?The join the Academy today!
  • Options
    belidosbelidos Member Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    While I would love to see the game go back to alt friendly, I doubt it will happen because they have spent the past months slowing down how fast even a main can level up.

When did this happen? because so far I have gone from 11 to 54 on three characters just by doffing them in the background while I play my main character, no missions at all except to get them to 11, if anything they have levelled three or four times faster than my main did originally.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    belidos wrote: »
    When did this happen? because so far I have gone from 11 to 54 on three characters just by doffing them in the background while I play my main character, no missions at all except to get them to 11, if anything they have levelled three or four times faster than my main did originally.

Before Delta Rising, there were many, including myself that didn't even need an alt. Some of us enjoyed playing on all of our characters, and could have multiple ones with different builds, and could fly them completely differently.

The whole reason this was possible was because it was more alt friendly. Being non-alt friendly doesn't mean that your can't level your alts using Doff missions. It means that you pretty much have a main now, and you don't actually play your alts, but just Doff them.

If someone says that the game is alt friendly, and they, then they don't really understand what we are talking about when we refer to alt friendly. If we play on our alts now as much as we do the main characters we now have, then none of them will progress much. And if you can level your alts faster with Doffing alone, than you can playing your main, and Doffing on it at the same time, then there is something wrong there.

For many of us that would love the game to be alt friendly again, it is NOT about getting something for nothing. For a lot of us, it is about not having a main, and playing on all of out characters all the time, and not feel like we are just treading water.

Before Delta Rising you could have multiple characters, and have the sense of progression on each one by playing on them all. Now you get very little progression, unless there is a bonus xp event like now. But that just means that you only get that feeling of progression during certain times.

And congrats on leveling your alts to 54. How long did it take you to do that? A very casual player can achieve 10 levels playing through missions, Doffing, and hitting at least 1 Red Alert per hour in about 2-3 hours. An experienced casual players can go up 10 levels in 1-1.5 hours hitting 1 Red Alert per hour, and Doffing.
  • Options
    aesicaaesica Member Posts: 736 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    as I see it
    Definitely agree with this. The climb from 50 to 60 is agonizing, and while it's fine for my main to have to make that climb, doing so on alts is brutal and frankly, un-fun. There's still plenty of exp-grind required post-60 for all the specialization nonsense, and while my alts won't likely get very far into this, I'm okay with that. They're alts.
    its just annoying
    3 different missions each rewarding a piece is fine, but all 3 in 1 lump payout seems to me like laziness. As things stand now, I find it generous enough that purple mk xii set gear is even rewarded from missions in the first place. Grinding a mission repeatedly for set items may be repetitive, but then again, so is grinding STFs or anything else for stuff we want.
    All ships, ship gear, and ground gear bought from the lobi shop should be account-wide unlocks. Hell, that might actually make the ground/space gear worth buying. (This would make it kind of like heirloom gear in world of ********)
    Rarity should be something that has to be built up just like mk level. This "chance to upgrade" is pretty stupid and needs to go.
    I don't know about that, but I do think the gates should be reduced as soon as one character reaches them, kind of like how you can sponsor alts in the rep system.
    Rubberband Dance has been unlocked!
    kNqxcCf.gif
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Go Google twink and never use it again
    It's a common MMO term, and has been for close to a decade or more.

Not everything is or needs to be perverted.
  • Options
    peterconnorfirstpeterconnorfirst Member Posts: 6,225 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Well these my ideas for a more alt friendly approach:

- Post lvl 60 spec point grind:

make the whole thing an account wide effort! Each time one of your characters got enough SP to get one spec point not only he but every lvl 50 character on your account gets a free point to spend.

- Crafting:

Each time a school hits 15 or 20 on a character a sponsorship tokens can be generated for alts resulting in 10 times as much XP outcome for the same school on other characters.

Free choice of modifiers to make perfect use out of crafted and account wide gear for your alts

- Upgrade system:

Hand out more crafting materials and especially salvage tech in PvE to make the upgrade grind less of an effort. Being able to generate more upgraders for the same input would work as well. Also introduce more methods for “free” upgrades as done in recent episode (eg. Romulan Navy Set or the golden upgrader there)

I think these mechanisms would be fair. I don’t mind having to level a toon to 60 nor do I mind having to play/pay with dil to acquire or upgrade a toons gear if I intend to take it seriously.
    animated.gif
    Looking for a fun PvE fleet? Join us at Omega Combat Division today.
    felisean wrote: »
    teamwork to reach a goal is awesome and highly appreciated
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    It's a common MMO term, and has been for close to a decade or more.

Not everything is or needs to be perverted.

Like I said, the longest running troll ever.

Twink is a TRIBBLE slang term used to refer to a young (18 to early 20s) homosexual man with certain outward characteristics, such as an effeminate manner, a thin build, no body or facial hair, which all contribute to a youthful look. The term has origins of usage in the 1970s.

And there is nothing perverted about someone being homosexual.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    So what is it? Some vast TRIBBLE-wing conspiracy?
    But that's not what we're discussing. We're discussing the definition you use above, which does carry an implicit level of perversion to it.

Though in all fairness, you're the one who keeps discussing it, as if it were a conspiracy.
  • Options
    imruinedimruined Member Posts: 1,457 Arc User
    edited April 2015

Twink is a TRIBBLE slang term used to refer to a young (18 to early 20s) homosexual man with certain outward characteristics, such as an effeminate manner, a thin build, no body or facial hair, which all contribute to a youthful look. The term has origins of usage in the 1970s.

And you'll likely find it originated from some earlier term which was entirely innocuous...

In much the same way as schools are changing the use of the word 'TRIBBLE' in relation to being happy, because of it's far more common use in modern language relating to homosexuality...
    So what is it? Some vast TRIBBLE-wing conspiracy?

But that's not what we're discussing. We're discussing the definition you use above, which does carry an implicit level of perversion to it.

Though in all fairness, you're the one who keeps discussing it, as if it were a conspiracy.

Precisely... Twinking in an MMO environment generally refers to gearing up a lower level (or merely new) character via a pre-existing character...

There is however always that one immature individual who seems intent on steering things toward the gutter when the term is used...
    The entitlement is strong in these forums...

not_funny_Q_shadows_small.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    imruined wrote: »

There is however always that one immature individual who seems intent on steering things toward the gutter when the term is used...

Nothing immature about stating a fact, but yes I will leave it there. Pointless going on about it any longer.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Before Delta Rising, there were many, including myself that didn't even need an alt. Some of us enjoyed playing on all of our characters, and could have multiple ones with different builds, and could fly them completely differently.

The whole reason this was possible was because it was more alt friendly. Being non-alt friendly doesn't mean that your can't level your alts using Doff missions. It means that you pretty much have a main now, and you don't actually play your alts, but just Doff them.

If someone says that the game is alt friendly, and they, then they don't really understand what we are talking about when we refer to alt friendly. If we play on our alts now as much as we do the main characters we now have, then none of them will progress much. And if you can level your alts faster with Doffing alone, than you can playing your main, and Doffing on it at the same time, then there is something wrong there.

For many of us that would love the game to be alt friendly again, it is NOT about getting something for nothing. For a lot of us, it is about not having a main, and playing on all of out characters all the time, and not feel like we are just treading water.

Before Delta Rising you could have multiple characters, and have the sense of progression on each one by playing on them all. Now you get very little progression, unless there is a bonus xp event like now. But that just means that you only get that feeling of progression during certain times.

And congrats on leveling your alts to 54. How long did it take you to do that? A very casual player can achieve 10 levels playing through missions, Doffing, and hitting at least 1 Red Alert per hour in about 2-3 hours. An experienced casual players can go up 10 levels in 1-1.5 hours hitting 1 Red Alert per hour, and Doffing.

Just noticed a type in my previous post, I didn't meant to type 11 to 54 I meant to type 50 to 54.

I DO'ffed three characters from 50 to 53/54/54 over the bank holiday weekend, my main took me weeks to get to level 55, even without the bonus XP we have at the moment it would have only taken a little over a week maybe two for those alts.

I still don't see how it's any different, you can still do all that with all your characters whenever you want, what has changed to make it so you don't want to play your alts as much? Before DR if you played three characters equally it would take you longer to progress them than just focusing on a single character, it's the same now.
  • Options
    edited April 2015

And TRIBBLE used to be a word meaning happy, so what?
  • Options
    tigerblade66tigerblade66 Member Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    What is this R&D everyone speaks of....:confused: