Install Arc
Options

Treasure Trading Station bugged!

2»

Comments

• Options
    banestalkbanestalk Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Same here. And you CANNOT hail starfleet from within the system.

In fact, the quest tracker NEVER progresses past "Roadblocks", even while you are fighting the big ship.
  • Options
    maracroftmaracroft Member Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    There is about 3 posts on this in the bugs forum. No need to necro a post here for this.
  • Options
    plaztikman64plaztikman64 Member Posts: 725 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    maracroft wrote: »
    There is about 3 posts on this in the bugs forum. No need to necro a post here for this.

If this isn't worth necroing... lol

...white knights, battlestations!!!
  • Options
    llyodstylesllyodstyles Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    csm67 wrote: »
    How I did it.

When you get to the Door that opens for Hangar 6, pause the game using the button.

While the game is paused, rapidly click the 'use elevator' button.

The game will unpause, and you will click the button quickly.

I think you know it works when you get the accolade for getting into hangar 6.

When I did this, I was able to hail starfleet, and resolve the mission.

Hopefully this should help -- worked for me!
    We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
    Winston Churchill

1st Lt, M.A.C.O. Foxtrot Squadron

• Options
    captainmax69captainmax69 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I've tried the fix...it doesn't work.

I think I might be done with this game. the whole Delta recruit angle is stupid anyway and to allow a bug like this to stay around for a while even with multiple complaints isn't a sign of a game company that takes its players seriously....
  • Options
    destater1destater1 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I just got it to work after some trial and error. Here are my steps:

1. Clear all the enemies from the area including the captain.
    2. Talk to Marta again but do not beam out with her.
    3. Click the beam out button on your interface, this will cause your away team to beam out but not Marta (which is fine)
    4. You should end up back in sector space and asked if you want to continue the Thirst of vengence.
    5. Click on that and you will fight the Klingon ship.
    6. After you beat the Klingon ship go into your log and hail Starfleet, do not depart the system until you hail them. Your first officer will keep popping up but keep telling them no, instead keep trying to hail Starfleet until Admiral Quinn comes up.
    7. Profit
  • Options
    s1xstrngs1xstrng Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Iv'e been doing the roadblock episode for like 6 times now. I rescued Marta, beamed to my ship, Destroyed the klingon, beamed out of sector then its telling me to continue the same episode. What do I need to do to finish this?
  • Options
    s1xstrngs1xstrng Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    tried post #37, it still the same thing
  • Options
    cajalacajala Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Really nice. After like 10 months I decided to give STO another shot. Within 6 hrs playtime I run into this FREAKING 5 YEAR OLD BUG???? Way to go!! I'll just go play something else. If a bug like this still exists after 5 FREAKING YEARS!!!! it's clear to me PWE does not give one single F#CK for this game and it's players. Simply outrageous.
  • Options
    sc0rpi0besc0rpi0be Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Pause the game @ the elevator activate the elevator & un-pauze make sure you read all Martas dialog should fix it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    dsethdseth Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I took the advice from #35 and #37 was able to finish the mission.

thx =)
  • Options
    hamster12wranglehamster12wrangle Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Always turn the mission in as soon as it is completed, only warp out if you cant turn the mission in yet. For whatever reason mission sometimes reset when you warp out, even if they had been completed before.

This won't work for this particular quest. After you rescue Marta and beam back to your ship the mission isn't over. The next part is destroying the Klingon ship that is waiting for you. However if you look at your mission log on the right hand side of the screen it already says to return to the station. So you can't turn in the mission before returning to sector space as you normally would. The bug happens before you even finish the quest.