test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Account Server Down Again? :( *Answer: No it's not*

eristhevortaeristhevorta Member Posts: 1,049 Bug Hunter
I have tried to log into the game for many times now and it always gives me the error message that the connection to the account server has timed out. Anyone else getting this?
"Everything about the Jham'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris
Original Join Date: January 30th, 2010
Post edited by eristhevorta on

Comments

• Options
    shurato2099shurato2099 Member Posts: 588 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Not so far, no. I got in pretty handily a couple of hours ago and haven't had any issues when switching around characters. So far at least.
  • Options
    eristhevortaeristhevorta Member Posts: 1,049 Bug Hunter
    edited April 2015
    Alright ... then maybe it's the EU server. I'm gunna use pruxies then.
    "Everything about the Jham'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris
    Original Join Date: January 30th, 2010
  • Options
    sistericsisteric Member Posts: 768 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    The server is the same for everyone. There isn't an EU server.
    Federation: Fleet Admiral Zombee (Alien Tactical)::Fleet Admiral Danic (Vulcan Science)::Fleet Admiral Daniel Kochheiser (Human Engineer)
    KDF: Dahar Master Kan (Borg Klingon Tactical)::Dahar Master Torc (Alien Science)::Dahar Master Sisteric (Gorn Engineer)
    RR-Fed: Citizen Sirroc (Romulan Science)::Fleet Admiral Grell (Alien Engineer)
    RR-KDF: Fleet Admiral Zemo (Reman Tactical)::Fleet Admiral Xinatek (Reman Science)::Fleet Admiral Bel (Alien Engineer)
    TOS-Fed: Fleet Admiral Katem (Andorian Tactical)::Lieutenant Commander Straad (Vulcan Engineer)
    Dom-Fed: Dan'Tar (Jem'Hadar Science)
    Dom-KDF: Kamtana'Solan (Jem'Hadar Science)

CoHost of Tribbles in Ecstasy (Zombee)
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Last time I had to sit and stare at the launcher for five minute to get it to launch
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • Options
    berginsbergins Member Posts: 3,453 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Last time I had to sit and stare at the launcher for five minute to get it to launch

I wish I were telekinetic, too...
    "Logic is a little tweeting bird chirping in a meadow. Logic is a wreath of pretty flowers which smell BAD." - Spock
  • Options
    gonzothegreat78gonzothegreat78 Member Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    yes i have been getting this all day, each time i switch to a different character it works for a bit then boom time out, server not responding

edit-btw im in ths US
  • Options
    shpoksshpoks Member Posts: 6,967 Arc User
    edited April 2015

Yeah I've been having the same, the launcher is really struggling to launch these past couple of days. What's up with that?
    HQroeLu.jpg
  • Options
    tango2bravotango2bravo Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I think it may really be down now. The US game server at least.

Ok it may just be exceptionally slow do to very heavy use. "The website is experiencing technical difficulties. Normal game play is not affected."

I dont think thats a bad thing. Just annoying.
  • Options
    philipclaybergphilipclayberg Member Posts: 1,680
    edited April 2015
    Currently over 14 1/2 minutes of "Server Not Responding". Am in the middle of an episode that I really don't want to have to do over again. Almost to 15 1/2 minutes before I finally got to the next map. What fun. :(
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Phil it just ditched most of my "Uneasy allies" progress it seems . I restarted and am waiting to get in to see if I can get back onto it. Otherwise I will have to drop it and try again I guess.

Its having a lot of trouble. I wonder what the user count is. This new recruitment thing seems to be really popular. Im having fun with my new character.
  • Options
    loverofwarsloverofwars Member Posts: 399 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    its not down but really really reallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly slow sigh loading loading loading launcher failing to load as server hamster struggles
  • Options
    captbuzzcaptbuzz Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I'm not able to log in, either. I was just going to start Tradecraft but I had to force close the connection. The launcher will not open properly now.

So--who tripped over the network cable? =)
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Game launcher wont even come up for me now. ARC launcher is stuck sometimes too. The server hamster is just holding on to his wheel now, screaming wildly as it spins out of control.
  • Options
    lan451lan451 Member Posts: 3,386 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    The launcher is definitely struggling. I got a red message saying that the website was currently experiencing problems but that normal gameplay was unaffected. Eventually it let me in after sitting there for several minutes.
    JWZrsUV.jpg
    Mine Trap Supporter
  • Options
    jorantomalakjorantomalak Member Posts: 7,133 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    ATTENTION!!!

Delta Recruitment is now live!!

The Server is now dead

That is all i now return you to your regularly scheduled downtime already in progress and thank you for playing.

STAR TREK OFFLINE DILITHIUM RISING
  • Options
    jerilynjerilyn Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I can log in but it freezes on the loading screen with the message "Patching 1 file, 0 bytes/s".

I have been unable to actually get into the game for about a half hour now or so.
  • Options
    thecosmic1thecosmic1 Member Posts: 9,365 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I just went from clicking the Launcher to in-game in less then 30 seconds. No lag, no delays, no strange messages.
    STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
  • Options
    macwilliam1975macwilliam1975 Member Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    It gets super slow when trying to load a mission. If you're just going into ESD or something, no problem.
    screenshot_2014-11-17-20-57-54a1a1a.jpg