test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stuck on STO Delta Rising Loading Screen.

No matter how many times I try and no matter how many times I restart my computer or make sure all the STO files are there... I get stuck on the loading screen that comes after the Cryptic one. Uninstalling and reinstalling would take me days and I very much hoping there is a better solution. The problem started this morning, but I've had less constant versions of this problem before.
Post edited by verris on

Comments

• Options
    grob44grob44 Member Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I've tried several times, left it at loading overnight, no change, did force verify, no luck, did run as administrator, no luck. Premium member and I cant get on for two days, whats up?
  • Options
    stardestroyer001stardestroyer001 Member Posts: 2,615 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I have the same issue, but I get stuck in the Cryptic logo instead of the DR logo. Reinstalling had no effect.
    stardestroyer001, Admiral, Explorers Fury PvE/PvP Fleet | Retired PvP Player
    Missing the good ol' days of PvP: Legacy of Romulus to Season 9
    My List of Useful Links, Recently Updated November 25 2017!
  • Options
    liniisanliniisan Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    verris wrote: »
    No matter how many times I try and no matter how many times I restart my computer or make sure all the STO files are there... I get stuck on the loading screen that comes after the Cryptic one. Uninstalling and reinstalling would take me days and I very much hoping there is a better solution. The problem started this morning, but I've had less constant versions of this problem before.
    this happened to me two days ago I reinstalled arc and sto and it went away
  • Options
    grob44grob44 Member Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Been working on settings and updates for hours. The last time I got to delta rising loading screen I doubled clicked and began to hear star fleet academy backround noise.
    I figured I was in game but still only had loading display. So I did end task at task manager, went to windows display resolution setting, reset to lowest resolution, restarted STO and it went to character select screen with low graphics, reset windows to high graphics and game went back to normal.
    Only thing I can figure there is a graphics bug in new patch. Good luck hope this helps.