test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Uneasy Allies *spoilers*

2»

Comments

• colonelchenchuancolonelchenchuan Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    THANK YOU. The way to make progress is not to bash the devs, it is to give them the bug info and patiently wait for a fix.

To be honest, I think the reason that the devs avoid the forums like the plague is because all they'll find is hate.

Maybe because the are sloppy and consistantly release buggy, unfinished products or break additional things with every patch.

Everytime there is a new episode the next two weeks are just them fixing it.

And thet dont patch stuff they just wait a week to do anything and we have to deal with broken TRIBBLE
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • deaftravis05deaftravis05 Member Posts: 4,885 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Maybe because the are sloppy and consistantly release buggy, unfinished products or break additional things with every patch.

Everytime there is a new episode the next two weeks are just them fixing it.

And thet dont patch stuff they just wait a week to do anything and we have to deal with broken TRIBBLE

It's not the devs fault stuff gets rushed. They have pointed out that they'd love to spend more time on those products
  • tarkil42#1357 tarkil42 Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    i have also a problem, not the same, i died in the room where there is this kind of labyrinth, i have respawned outside the room on the platform, and i can't go again the room to disable the lazers

I had this problem, too. Also, it doesn't even tell you how to get through. I can avoid lasers, but even an EV suit isn't protecting me from the gas and I can't go around it.
  • bwleon7bwleon7 Member Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I had this problem, too. Also, it doesn't even tell you how to get through. I can avoid lasers, but even an EV suit isn't protecting me from the gas and I can't go around it.

You don't go the way the gas is blocking. look around a bit you should find a gap in the shield to go through.
    Dr. Miranda Jones: I understand, Mr. Spock. The glory of creation is in its infinite diversity.
    Mr. Spock: And the ways our differences combine, to create meaning and beauty.

-Star Trek: Is There in Truth No Beauty? (1968)
  • aureleusaureleus Member Posts: 175 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    It's not the devs fault stuff gets rushed. They have pointed out that they'd love to spend more time on those products

My points still stand, whats the point of having test servers if there not used to fish out bugs ? I understand that there on a given time period given by there parent company, but that doesn't constitue as a excuse for a game breaking bug that Obviouslly would have been seen if they had Actually tested the episode prior to release.
  • sentinelbluesentinelblue Member Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    would not behoove the devs to speak up about the rushing and advise the decision maker that rushed content is effecting player base. Will concede that they might have done so and overridden it will be conceded that they might not have.
  • easomdarreneasomdarren Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    We all have that problem lets hope cryptic finish this mistake soon it is like omega stabilization esd and defera ground all over again:mad::mad:
  • shailatshailat Member Posts: 478 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    i died in the part with the death maze and it spawns me behind the map with a ledge, and only way to go is down.....and die ..... lol
    ogew7.jpg
  • pacelli1pacelli1 Member Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    My problem is that I got killed trying to get through the murder room and when I respawned, I was out on a ledge with NO way to get through a door. Beamed up to my ship, but can re-enter the Hobus sector. WTF? Is anyone looking into this??
  • bayonettawiccanbayonettawiccan Member Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    pacelli1 wrote: »
    My problem is that I got killed trying to get through the murder room and when I respawned, I was out on a ledge with NO way to get through a door. Beamed up to my ship, but can re-enter the Hobus sector. WTF? Is anyone looking into this??

I am having this same issue. And there's no effing way I am repeating the entire mission until they fix this!
  • deaftravis05deaftravis05 Member Posts: 4,885 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    there is a bit of a workaround

beam out after you die, then head to Psi Verlorm to Nopala... beam down there and you'd progress a little bit. Then if the Sela bug kicks in, beam out and beam back in and story is complete.

to avoid dying the first time, there are discs on the floor, do not step on them until you have gotten to a console to deactivate the booby traps.
  • pacelli1pacelli1 Member Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    there is a bit of a workaround

beam out after you die, then head to Psi Verlorm to Nopala... beam down there and you'd progress a little bit. Then if the Sela bug kicks in, beam out and beam back in and story is complete.

I'm getting the Sela bug at Hobus. If I beam out of Hobus, I can't beam back in. Am I spposed to go somewhere else?

Actually, it doesn't matter. I've played this almost all the way through TWICE already, and I'm NOT doing it again. I've already wasted my whole night.
  • amarai38amarai38 Member Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    The issue with Sela not showing up in the cutscene and the door being locked seems to still be there even after the patch that was suppose to fix it.
  • antonine3258antonine3258 Member Posts: 2,391 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I'm seeing Sela in the cutscene, but she vanished after the cutscene.
    Fate - protects fools, small children, and ships named Enterprise Will Riker

Member Access Denied Armada!

My forum single-issue of rage: Make the Proton Experimental Weapon go for subsystem targetting!
  • colonelchenchuancolonelchenchuan Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    You Need Nopata.

Its TWO SECTORS away. When you beam up you are at Hobus, NOT where the mission is.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]