What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Account Server Timeouts ///RESOLVED///

1235»

Comments

• mirrorchaosmirrorchaos Member Posts: 9,844 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    tamujiin wrote: »
    40 days is the only grind you kinda are forced to do, 1 time on your main toon. 20 days on your alts.

Otherwise for dilithium, 10 KDF toons farming Maurading assingments, while your playing your main.

That is it. EC is in the RnD system.

Game is easier then ever to make fundage in, and its about the right difficulty to have an actual challange. :D

i find challenge in creating a situation of my own choosing on the game, mainly allowing myself not to get funding by the easier means and finding something from nothing. that is been the way i have worked for years, it may be the only thing that has kept me in the game for as long as it has been. i maintain that the only reason i play the game is to waste time, nothing more and it still is. my other toons i leave in various states of development so i can take my time bringing them in, savoring the experience.

i dont care for the grind and never have honestly.

Edit: past the fetch stage and in on my main.
    T6 Miranda Hero Ship FTW.
    Been around since Dec 2010 on STO and bought LTS in Apr 2013 for STO.
  • papasezpapasez Member Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    As frustrating as this is for us players, I cannot imagine how the poor Devs feel. The sense of dread on and around patch day must be palpable around the Cryptic offices. Dollars to doughnuts that the problems are out of their hands and something they just have to deal with every time they update.

At least it's Trendy mollifying us this time. Others tend to make the situation worse.
  • verrisverris Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    jrq2 wrote: »
    I wouldn't surprise me if someone hit the delete all character button and that why it can't generate a list.

They should probably not have just one button for that. Seems like a bad idea.
  • xeevoxeevo Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I am in. Thank you Cryptic for all your hard work, despite these idiot narcissists who complain for an hour over NOTHING!
  • therealgurutherealguru Member Posts: 155 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    finally I succeeded to enter the game after a mn of server not responding at entrance .....

the lag - latency even on collecting reward on doff mission is insane :(
    My Dm videos - My Yt channel

My Wordpress Blog - Blogger

In Space, drinking or piloting, you must choose ! If you drink, put on the autopilot ;)
  • derf1701derf1701 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    celljunky wrote: »
    I bet One hundred quatloos we don't get credit for the time lost.

If you're paying for this F2P game, it's $15 dollars a month. Which is 50 cents a day for 30 days. That comes to literally less than 3 cents per hour lost. So if it's down for 3 hours, they'll owe you about 8 cents.

So if you really can't survive knowing that you missed out on almost 10 cents worth of game play, you should probably unsubscribe and uninstall.
  • cpc2011acpc2011a Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Working on my end now.
    Good work folks :)
  • khan5000khan5000 Member Posts: 3,008 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    "Mr. Sulu...take us in"
    Your pain runs deep.
    Let us explore it... together. Each man hides a secret pain. It must be exposed and reckoned with. It must be dragged from the darkness and forced into the light. Share your pain. Share your pain with me... and gain strength from the sharing.
  • verrisverris Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Thanks, STO staff. Love you! Bye!
  • mirrorchaosmirrorchaos Member Posts: 9,844 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    i am also in, super slow going though. super super slow infact, the accolades list is popping off like crazy.
    T6 Miranda Hero Ship FTW.
    Been around since Dec 2010 on STO and bought LTS in Apr 2013 for STO.
  • vierchowoodvierchowood Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    It works for me, now. I'm in.
  • winters83winters83 Member Posts: 499 Media Corps
    edited March 2015
    I'm getting reports of players being able to get in. We're monitoring the situation currently.

Yep, character list just popped up for me.
    Twitter: @P1Winters83 YouTube: WintersGaming
    =/\= ========================================== =/\=
    Fleet Admiral Winters - Priority One Armada
    U.S.S. Wolverine - NCC 831216
    =/\= ========================================== =/\=
    Armada Leader // Executive Producer // Host // Priority One Podcast
  • goreinxgoreinx Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Seems such as overload at server side. Mostly I can log-in, now first time client loads characters but stuck on Retrieving list of Maps (ends with timeout 2).
  • pwlaughingtrendypwlaughingtrendy Member Posts: 2,966 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I will continue to be monitoring the situation as well as Holodeck for any instabilities.

As a reminder: any and all posts that are against Star Trek Online's Community Rules and Policies will be looked at through moderation.
This discussion has been closed.