Comments

• Options
    futurepastnowfuturepastnow Member Posts: 3,660 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Same error, US central TZ.
  • Options
    bayonettawiccanbayonettawiccan Member Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    That was the message I got when I logged into this game. I checked other games and I was able to log in fine. Also I played earlier today on STO and I was able to log in just fine.

PLEASE LOOK INTO THIS!
  • Options
    adjournonadjournon Member Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    archbeth wrote: »
    6:17pm server time, though. Remember that STO is on California time. (It's 10:20pm where I am.) So it's still only been screwed up for less than a half hour.

I wonder if it's screwed up for EVERYONE, or just Europe and the US's East Coast...

someone saying it was 7:00 his time was also affected, so there is mountain time too.

also, I couldn't get on Neverwinter, so it is a PW or Cryptic thing, not just STO

STO Forum member since 2008, player since 2012 - funny story that
  • Options
    lagomorphiclagomorphic Member Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I am getting the same message, hopefully we get some info about what is going on soon.
  • Options
    mcmichealsmcmicheals Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    same thing here on east coast, WTH, Last week got a a "temporary zen freeze" even though i have been on this game buying zen with same account since season 1 now THIS? C'mon! :mad: PS My "freeze" was lifted after 7 days
    captains-log.jpg
  • Options
    khaotexxkhaotexx Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Same here too, couple hours earlier was logged in fine.
  • Options
    modredmodred Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    US Midwest here. Looks like its all over.
  • Options
    evolvrevolvr Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I'm on the U.S. West Coast and have been getting the same error since about 7pm local time (when I first tried to log on this evening).

I logged in earlier today (about 11am) so it was working before.

EDIT: I submitted a ticket with ARC so hopefully they are at least aware there's a problem
  • Options
    jakedaltarajakedaltara Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I was just in game working on a foundry mission(which I have been all day) and was suddenly disconnected. When I tried to log back in a message said "You may not log in from this IP address". Um...what? Has anyone ever had this problem?

I am also getting this message. I seem to be able to log in (from my IP address) to the forums and arcgames.com. I can't log in to crypticstudios.com, eg. to manage subscriptions, but there it gives me the message "Please enter a correct username and password. Note the password field is case-sensitive." I am copy&pasting my username and password to attempt login to all of these places, so it's not my fingers' fault.

I know it's not exactly the topic, but it was mentioned - I have been experiencing the random sudden disconnects at least once daily since the start of the anniversary event, if not before. You're not alone there either. (Anyone have a fix for this?)
  • Options
    sfc#5932 sfc Member Posts: 992 Bug Hunter
    edited March 2015
    I'm in the Midwest and I'm not having any problems logging in.. so it's obviously a region specific thing. This is quite strange
  • Options
    worgausworgaus Member Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I'm having this same issue
  • Options
    darkdann021darkdann021 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    This is also happening to me, anyone figure out how to fix it?
  • Options
    briank22briank22 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I'm getting the same error message this evening! I've never seen this error before. Strange that I can login to ARC just fine; it's just when it brings up the launcher that this error comes up on the bottom line. Great! I was all set to play the Crystalline Cataclysm event and get the couple shards I need to complete the event by 3/26, but now I can't play the game!
    -=Axiom
  • Options
    bayonettawiccanbayonettawiccan Member Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I knew it wasn't just me! I can log into Star Wars The Old Republic so this has to be cryptic's issue.
  • Options
    tcostiktcostik Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Oh good, I'm not the only one with this problem. I could log in with no problem earlier today, now I get the "You may not log in from this IP" error. I've tried rebooting, restarting my router and modem, and releasing/refreshing my IP address. Nothing has helped.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Okay, some are not having problems and some are... I read someone complaining that they had just paid into the game and now are being screwed... and I recently bought zen; could that be it? People who have bought zen recently are being affected and people who haven't aren't?

• Options
    darkdann021darkdann021 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Take note I'm an IT guy, I even changed my IP adress, didn't work.
  • Options
    jadz3jadz3 Member Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I also get the message "You may not log in from this IP address." I've tried resetting my net, logging out and into ARC, logging in on the STO launcher, and nothing is working. Fix please?
  • Options
    andym5andym5 Member Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Same issue here. I haven't bought Zen for a while.

Really hope this is fixed before the CE event is over.
  • Options
    sour118sour118 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I am also getting this message. I seem to be able to log in (from my IP address) to the forums and arcgames.com. I can't log in to crypticstudios.com, eg. to manage subscriptions, but there it gives me the message "Please enter a correct username and password. Note the password field is case-sensitive." I am copy&pasting my username and password to attempt login to all of these places, so it's not my fingers' fault.
    I knew it wasn't just me! I can log into Star Wars The Old Republic so this has to be cryptic's issue.

Both of these. Cryptic is telling me my name and password aren't my name and password. I can log into everything else just fine, so it seems to be something on cryptic's end. Though I don't really care who's TRIBBLE up it is, I just want someone to fix it.
  • Options
    gundamtrekkiegundamtrekkie Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I too am having difficulty logging in with the same message being displayed. :confused:
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    My guess might not be right. The other thread in the technical issues section of the forum had an IT guy complaining that he even switched his IP address and he still couldn't log in. Still if it was the accounts that had bought zen that are being affected, then IP addresses wouldn't be an issue, and we might just be getting an incorrect error message.

• Options
    futurepastnowfuturepastnow Member Posts: 3,660 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Same error.

Tracert finds the patchserver just fine, it's not a network/connection issue.
  • Options
    dwags99dwags99 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I am having the same issue as well in the Great Lakes region. Haven't bought Zen in like 2 years...
  • Options
    admiraljaneway1admiraljaneway1 Member Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Same here as well glad to see its not just me I changed some email stuff on it recently and thought it was maybe that.
  • Options
    john98837john98837 Member Posts: 761 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I'm getting the same error and haven't purchased zen in about a year. US west coast. Changing IPs has no effect, haven't tried changing ISPs yet.
  • Options
    andrewdemonxxandrewdemonxx Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I'm having the same problem. WTF is going on!?
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Yep, my zen theory is right out the window, never mind that. But the issue is on cryptic's end. Anyone having these issues with a non-cryptic PW game?

• Options
    rainbowwargamesrainbowwargames Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    same issue here cannot log in from this ip address
    time warner cable/road runner
    wisconsin
    '

hope i can finish cc!
  • Options
    thegrandnagus1thegrandnagus1 Member Posts: 5,165 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    adjournon wrote: »
    Yep, my zen theory is right out the window, never mind that. But the issue is on cryptic's end. Anyone having these issues with a non-cryptic PW game?

Just tried to log into SWTOR and had no issue.

The-Grand-Nagus

og9Zoh0.jpg
This discussion has been closed.