test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

More lag then gameplay

this is ridiculus, currently I can play like 2min of lag and 10 seconds of gameplay, way to go <fireworks>

PS I've been providing all necessary data many times and guess what...
Post edited by drachenfeles on

Comments

• cptviper78cptviper78 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I think if they did not change since City Of Heroes then answer would be ,they looking into it and then nothing more or a "failure not found on our side" stuff answer.

Its really strange, i play this game now since 5 years, and i play also some other MMO also F2P games.

Not 1 of this games such a in parts horrible grind with so many RL money involved stuff then this one and at same time unplayable and broken as this one.

Hard to believe that this lags shoudl be all provider relatet from the user. BUt ok same story was told in City Of Heroes for months cause people was always desync , answer was also always "your provider must be reason, or your configuration" .

Really hard to believe that this shoudl be reason.
    Looks more like failure on server side, but sure its easier to blame the users, let them send reports no one really read, and then hope they still pay cash for zen so you can make more cash.

For me its simple as long as they dont solve this stupid lag and disconnect issues i will not spend nothing anymore in zen store.

Hard to believe that if a company as big as PWE is , invest some manpower and time into this problem it still takes months to solve it.
  • actionhanzoactionhanzo Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    YEP! here we go again YAAY its friday evening i have time to play >> LAG LAG LAG RUBBERBANDING LAG LAG LAG SERVER NOT RESPONDING, im so tempted to throw all my money at them....

I dont even ****ing care if its a provider problem, THEY have to make sure my connection from my location to their servers are stable if they want the money, the last thing i do is to call my provider and try to convince them looking into a problem they dont have to solve.

Every other ****ing online game works perfeclty except for star trek online, others games had similar issues but were able to solve them.

SO WHY THE **** SHOULD I PAY 1 CENT FOR CRYPTIC ????? GET YOUR ****TY SERVER TOGETHER!!!!!
  • rodyler00rodyler00 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    It is so lame... Event and not a chance doing it, as soon as we hit ~9pm (German time) the servers stop being playable because of lags....
  • supergrunt8supergrunt8 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    So Cryptic just chooses to ignore this issue?
  • fanch3nfanch3n Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I completely agree with actionhanzo on this one.
    I have hardly been able to play for days, which is great for Cryptic of course, because they already have my money.
  • arden187arden187 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Same issue here... I have played this game since beta and haven't had lag like this since the games first few months. I've seen hundreds complain about lag in game for the last month or so... no comment from the devs though... ever.