test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Unable to change current account email address.

I am unable to change my current email address for my account. I do not have access to it. I still cannot change it even after selecting the "Do you still have acces to your current email address?". I receive a message stating I have to contact customer service. Therefore, I do not receive the login code for my new computer that I installed the game on so I can log into the game. I put in a ticket yesterday and have not received a response as of yet.

Please help!

Criz
Post edited by crizolo on

Comments

• Options
    askrayaskray Member Posts: 3,329 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    crizolo wrote: »
    I am unable to change my current email address for my account. I do not have access to it. I still cannot change it even after selecting the "Do you still have acces to your current email address?". I receive a message stating I have to contact customer service. Therefore, I do not receive the login code for my new computer that I installed the game on so I can log into the game. I put in a ticket yesterday and have not received a response as of yet.

Please help!

Criz

There is nothing anyone can do on the forums. You will need to wait for them to reply to your ticket.
    Yes, I'm that Askray@Batbayer in game. Yes, I still play. No, I don't care.
    Former Community Moderator, Former SSR DJ, Now Full time father to two kids, Husband, Retail Worker.
    Tiktok: @Askray Facebook: Askray113

• Options
    pwecaptainsmirkpwecaptainsmirk Member Posts: 1,167 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Hi Criz,
    You can also contact customer.service@perfectworld.com to let them know you received this notice.

They should be able to help identify the issue.

Thanks!
    ~Smirk
This discussion has been closed.