test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Zelda at his best

grandpadxxgrandpadxx Member Posts: 342
edited March 2015 in PvP Gameplay
Zelda's Rage Mail, after me, Hannibal and Sila had intercepted and destroyed Zelda by ramming and shooting at him twice in his trading vessel, fully loaded with valuable cargo, in front of a starport in Elite Dangerous.

Yo ,man that fuking david have made the ultimate **** you can do to somone in game, well in elite dangerous i farmed 4 month like a hour a day to get where i am now, 2 weeek ago i did lost everything cause **** happened , then i made a ticket and the dev helped me out and i got back in game today, i told that to hannibal cause we still talk somtimes together, but ya i was traveling then at the starport i saw hannibal and david i did stop to say hi to hannibal but david LIKE a fuking moron with no honor did shoot and destrioy me, then i again lost everything well i just have my ship but im still stock in the game i cant buy **** and play caus eio have 0 money left, thats the fuking ultimate **** you can do to somone in a game

Side note:
You can loose all your earned achievements and ressources in Elite which means if your ship gets destroyed and if you are unable to reclaim it by paying the insurance for it, you are forced to restart with the beginner ship lol.

Zelda was enormously desperated after we had intercepted his freighter ship. Besides Snog himself, he even contaced guys from 58. Geschwader to report about these events and to tell them how bad, evil and honorless david is rofl. But the best thing was, when he made Bauklotz responsible for him being killed and trolled in ED and kicked him soon afterwards from HOBOS in STO.

:D

I like it if he's mad. ;)

Regarts
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
T'lilu SCI. / Dxxdavid TAK. / STO Inner Circle
*** R.I.P. ***
Post edited by grandpadxx on

Comments

• Options
    mrskhan1mrskhan1 Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I'm not getting it. What happened lol
  • Options
    ilhanskilhansk Member Posts: 620 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I don't play Elite Dangerous, so please correct me if I am wrong, but I think in ED if your ship gets destroyed (and you have no insurance), you lose that ship for good, similar like in Eve Online?
    Visit the Inner Circle YouTube Channel to watch some STO pew pew PVP action!

• Options
    ibuyevryshipibuyevryship Member Posts: 280
    edited March 2015
    Proud to be a complete moron ? And why are you posting that **** on STO pvp forum lol
  • Options
    taylor1701dtaylor1701d Member Posts: 3,099 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Ocarina of Time !!
    [img][/img]OD5urLn.jpg
  • Options
    blahhdreyblahhdrey Member Posts: 313 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    It's kind of sad that OP felt the need to post this in the forums of a completely different game. Not that I would expect anything different given past behaviour.
    dEpN3nB.png?1
  • Options
    seansamurai1seansamurai1 Member Posts: 634 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    In ED, if you get destroyed, you lose your cargo and any data that's not been sold or claimed(exploration data and bounties).
    If you don't have enough to cover insurance, you lose your ship and all onboard upgrades.
    It's simple, never fly if you can't cover the insurance, or don't cry if you lose your ship.
    If I lose my ship now, it will cost 250k credits to reclaim.
    With that, I get all my kit back too.
    I would just lose the cargo I was carrying.
    Quite a few people do it all the time, buy a new ship, throw some kit on, buy cargo to sell but don't leave themselves enough to cover the insurance (which is automatically done and it's apparently 95% of the ships cost).
    I actually think the insurance is a little off on its figures, I've recently dropped 3 mill onto my ship and yet the 95% coverage is 250-260k rebuy.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    In ED, if you get destroyed, you lose your cargo and any data that's not been sold or claimed(exploration data and bounties).
    If you don't have enough to cover insurance, you lose your ship and all onboard upgrades.
    It's simple, never fly if you can't cover the insurance, or don't cry if you lose your ship.
    If I lose my ship now, it will cost 250k credits to reclaim.
    With that, I get all my kit back too.
    I would just lose the cargo I was carrying.
    Quite a few people do it all the time, buy a new ship, throw some kit on, buy cargo to sell but don't leave themselves enough to cover the insurance (which is automatically done and it's apparently 95% of the ships cost).
    I actually think the insurance is a little off on its figures, I've recently dropped 3 mill onto my ship and yet the 95% coverage is 250-260k rebuy.

well i had the credit to rebuy the ship but you need have more then that to buy cargo exemple, now im forced to downgrade my ship to the previous one and farm to rebuy it with extra :)
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    School boy error.
    Don't fly what you can't afford.
    I'm saving for an ASP but won't buy it until I can afford to buy it, do some upgrades, buy a full load of platinum and still have enough for insurance, fuel and repairs.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    If you think that's bad, in NFS Rivals try to do a perfect turbo and keep the 453 km/h (without dropping once) on a civilian track with a Koenigsegg One:1, without hitting anything.

Or not get busted with millions of SP and lose them because the whole server decided to go after you and rip you apart for those points.

Or do the Grand Tour with a McLaren P1 without crashing/breaking the car once while pursued by the cops, racers, players and the helicopter.

lal.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    School boy error.
    I'm saving for an ASP but won't buy it until I can afford to buy it, do some upgrades, buy a full load of platinum and still have enough for insurance, fuel and repairs.

The lesson here is, Since i dont play that game for the PvP side of it cause like try find player in 400 billlions star systems, is not to be in the same group with immature persone like david and be on your own on a private server !
  • Options
    freenos85freenos85 Member Posts: 443 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Nice to see a communtiy transcend the game it was formed in ... in a weird "i'll wreck your stuff" way.
  • Options
    couthancouthan Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    In ED you can play solo or Open. For Pvp you play open , but for traiding you playing solo or in a group.
    If your traiding in open in got your self intercept by a player thats your own fault and than your a Noob.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    couthan wrote: »
    In ED you can play solo or Open. For Pvp you play open , but for traiding you playing solo or in a group.
    If your traiding in open in got your self intercept by a player thats your own fault and than your a Noob.

intercept by ppl in your group, thats the thing
  • Options
    ussenterpisezussenterpisez Member Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I would have thought Zelda could buy every ship, like his name suggests lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    I would have thought Zelda could buy every ship, like his name suggests lol

well eventualy :)
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Yepp...but we are in "Open"-Game we must Frank promise we dont kill peoples in Group-Play.
    Before i started i switch from Group-Play in Open.
    But say and believe what you wount...I find it extremely amusing.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Yepp...but we are in "Open"-Game we must Frank promise we dont kill peoples in Group-Play.
    Before i started i switch from Group-Play in Open.
    But say and believe what you wount...I find it extremely amusing.

Well that will be the only pvp action you guys will ever have in that game lol
  • Options
    usshannibalusshannibal Member Posts: 379 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    ilhansk wrote: »
    I don't play Elite Dangerous, so please correct me if I am wrong, but I think in ED if your ship gets destroyed (and you have no insurance), you lose that ship for good, similar like in Eve Online?

You nailed it.
    School boy error.

The ASP is a great multi-purpose ship (the leading exploration ship because it's capable of reaching an unladen jump range of up to 34 light years and it has capabilities of being a well-armed and versatile combat vessel too). One of my favorites along with the python corvette.

I am currently trading with the anaconda and saving for an additional maxed-out python primarily built for heavy assault operations. Still need some bucks in order to be able to afford it (260 mill credits with insurance included) :eek: 90 more mill to go :P

If I recall it right I once saw you opening a thread in the elite dangerous support forums, so my assumptions about you being a former STO player was correct. :) By this time I have been looking out for STO pvpers that play ED and would be looking forward to form a/multiple wings with them in the coming 1.2 wing functionality add-on. If I am right It is going to be live the next tuesday ;)

In case you're interested feel free to contact me there in-game anytime (Hannibal STO).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-=Hannibal - Inner Circle PvP-Department=-
    Hannibal's YouTube PvP-channel (under construction)
    More Inner Circle PvP-Action worth watching from: Hank, Mira Theng and Zimbilimbim
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Well that will be the only pvp action you guys will ever have in that game lol

No Great tones spit , tell me a place and a time !
    But I think that you will not because you're a chicken .
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    No Great tones spit , tell me a place and a time !
    But I think that you will not because you're a chicken .

Immature !
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Immature !

may be so immature, but I 'm not afraid of a challenge in ED .
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    may be so immature, but I 'm not afraid of a challenge in ED .

lol good luck with that im gonna quote myself
    The lesson here is, Since i dont play that game for the PvP side of it cause like try find player in 400 billlions star systems, is not to be in the same group with immature persone like david and be on your own on a private server !
  • Options
    ursusmorologusursusmorologus Member Posts: 5,328 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    ED?! don't you want to come back to STO and kill the crystalline entity for 2 weeks?
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    lol good luck with that im gonna quote myself
    .....boag....boag....boag....Chicken ^^
  • Options
    edited March 2015

That's not quite correct. The world in ED is built up like this: In elite dangerous you are able to explore almost all the stars of the milky way in theory which amounts to approx. 400 billion stars, nebulars, star clusters, all sorts of anomalies etc. (some single remote stars of them are still unreachable due to its huge distance to a neighbour star.

This consteallation however can only be found in the very edge of the galaxy while the inhabited area of star systems is limited to a sphere of 500 ly's around sol system ( ~ 100,000 star systems) In this region you'll find the major bulk of players. The ED community meanwhile has 400k member, as a result each of the inhabited system would contain 4 players on average.

The remaining 399,999,900,000 uninhabited/unexplored star sytems are destinations for explorers atm.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

More Inner Circle PvP-Action worth watching from: Hank, Mira Theng and Zimbilimbim
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    I did on first playing this game look at the stellar map.
    Found a system with info and laughed when it transpired there was more stuff in one system than there is in the whole of STO.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    I did on first playing this game look at the stellar map.
    Found a system with info and laughed when it transpired there was more stuff in one system than there is in the whole of STO.

so true, if regarding both games spatially, a single star system in ED has a way bigger size than the entire galaxy map of star trek online rofl. (A solar system is not only larger three-dimensionally but also rich in detail, it has tremendously better graphics, realistic physics in outer space, proportionally accurate distances 1:1 ratio between stars and planets as widelyknown as with the today's scientific proress, authentic gravity force of celestial objects/centrifugal force, you can move and operate your ship in 6 spatial axes and so on...)

Their cooperation with the NASA makes it possible :cool:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Options
    edited March 2015
    so true, if regarding both games spatially, a single star system in ED has a way bigger size than the entire galaxy map of star trek online rofl. (A solar system is not only larger three-dimensionally but also rich in detail, tremendously better graphics, realistic physics in outer space, 1:1 proportionally accurate distances between stars and planets as known as in the today's scientific proress, authentic gravity force of celestial objects/centrifugal force, you can move and operate your ship in 6 spatial axes and so on...)

Their cooperation with the NASA makes it possible :cool:

As far as I know they've put 400 billion solar systems in the game. Don't do they get a redundant after a while? I mean, hand-crafting so many solar systems sounds impossible to me... or did they actually manage to do that? :eek:
  • Options
    bwemobwemo Member Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited March 2015
This discussion has been closed.