test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Romulan Remastered Story Arc Bug Report Thread

2»

Comments

• somerandomtextsomerandomtext Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Looks like this still hasn't been fixed, just got to the point where you're supposed to capture Taris but I have the same issue as others, all she does is just stand there.
  • crypticfrostcrypticfrost Member Posts: 1,479 Cryptic Developer
    edited February 2015
    I've been looking in to the Taris situation, and so far have been unable to reproduce the issue. She's worked properly ever time I've run through the mission. Still, thanks for the reports and we'll continue investigating.
    STO QA Team
  • rangerryurangerryu Member Posts: 284 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I've been looking in to the Taris situation, and so far have been unable to reproduce the issue. She's worked properly ever time I've run through the mission. Still, thanks for the reports and we'll continue investigating.

from what I've seen the issue occurs if you defeat Taris before her bodyguard. (saw it happen on youtube to someone)
  • amosov78amosov78 Member Posts: 1,495 Arc User
    edited February 2015

Taris is a valid target and can be "defeated" before we're meant to do so, which will block mission progress. It's very easy to do with any kind of stray shot from AoE weapon fire or kit abilities, for example I dare not use something like Concussive Tachyon Emission anywhere on that map, due to its large aggro range and damage. Incidentally I, and others, reported this issue when these revamped missions were on Tribble last year.
    U.S.S. Endeavour NCC-71895 - Nebula-class
    Commanding Officer: Captain Pyotr Ramonovich Amosov
    Dedication Plaque: "Nil Intentatum Reliquit"
  • crypticfrostcrypticfrost Member Posts: 1,479 Cryptic Developer
    edited February 2015
    rangerryu wrote: »
    from what I've seen the issue occurs if you defeat Taris before her bodyguard. (saw it happen on youtube to someone)

Thanks for the info. Issue verified.
    STO QA Team
  • somerandomtextsomerandomtext Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Has the issue been fixed yet?
  • kagasenseikagasensei Member Posts: 526 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Mission "Taris"

• Asking Adm. T'nae about the Iconians after the mission erroneously triggers a misplaced voice-over from the conclusion of the mission "Coliseum".
    • The last door on the Iconian underground map opens, showing a half-finished, half-black room. I guess this should be a locked door.
    • Numerous contact dialog background errors (see also my Masterlist: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1081451):
    • Cmdr. Jarok and Gaius Sehlan are portrayed on a default Romulan Republic bridge, whereas they should be displayed with a Scimitar-class bridge backdrop
    • Cmdrs. Xikalen and S'hanclado, as well as Sela, are shown with a Romulan Rpublic backdrop again (shows officers with Republic uniforms; this seems to be a recurring error in the game and no one at Cryptic seems to care since the release of LoR). They should be shown with a neutral Romulan/Reman background and the Scimitar bridge backdrop, respectively.
    • Cpt. Shon is displayed in front of a generic Galaxy-style bridge backdrop, but should be shown with a Defiant background
  • kahlest1kahlest1 Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    The mission wont start for me. I can't get the popup that starts them. They aren't in my missions log. I can't get the other updated Romulan missions either. Trying to get people to share them with me, but noone will. How do i get these mission?