test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Launcher; "Loading. Please wait."

I've been trying to come back to the game and give it another shot (Lifetime sub) and when I start the launcher, from Arc or Steam both of them result in the "Loading. Please wait." being stuck on the screen forever.

Is there anything I can do about this?
Post edited by hazelkyria on

Comments

• Options
    tk79tk79 Member Posts: 1,020 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    It's maintenance time right now. It might affect the Launcher.

Try again within the next couple of hours.
    U.S.S. Eastgate Photo Wall
    STO Screenshot Archive

• Options
    n0d3stonen0d3stone Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Edit: Almost two days later, it's still an issue. :confused:

Edit2: Other possible workarounds found here... or just shut your A/V off altogether. Seems like it might work.
  • Options
    hazelkyriahazelkyria Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I noticed this problem the day prior as well, and it still isn't loading. I did manage to get it to get to the patching screen, but it ended up crashing my PC shortly into the process.
  • Options
    hazelkyriahazelkyria Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    While it shouldn't count as a fix (It needs a real fix Game Devs) one of the workarounds that worked for me was disabling my internet adapter on my PC, which caused the login screen on the launcher to pop up, after which I turned my adapter back on and was able to log in and start patching.
  • Options
    n0d3stonen0d3stone Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    hazelkyria wrote: »
    While it shouldn't count as a fix (It needs a real fix Game Devs) one of the workarounds that worked for me was disabling my internet adapter on my PC, which caused the login screen on the launcher to pop up, after which I turned my adapter back on and was able to log in and start patching.

You mean, just pull it out and shove it back in? /noperv