Hey Phoenixlord, happy new year! ^^
  • damix4damix4 Member Posts: 609 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    =2015, State of the Fleet=
    by Marcase

More details on our forum post: http://goo.gl/O9FF0r
    edited January 2015
    Hope everyone had a good time with Winter Wonderland. Currently preparing for Romulan Mystery accolade hunt before episodes become unavailable. There are some interesting changes on the horizon.
    edited January 2015
    Contact us if you are looking for a team to gather more XP. We are all around galaxy looking for ways to get those specialization points. See you!^^

http://startrek.44thfleet.com/
    edited January 2015
    = Search for Soolin =

New fleet event is out! Level of exploration is high since Soolin is hiding in various locations of the galaxy. More information can be found on main section of our fleet forum.

---

We had a Winter Wonderland costume contest during the duration of winter event. Fourteen different costumes were submitted, each being unique and creative. Voting wasn't easy but we finally got a winner - Akula! Congrats : )
    edited January 2015
    Currently we are having Search for Soolin event. Here are mystery locations our exploration teams managed to find so far: #1, #2, #3 and #4.

We will have more of Search for Soolin next week, see you.
    edited January 2015
    Good day everyone. Before today's maintenance starts, visit the starbase trainer to learn all powers you may want to use, especially rare ones that are only trained via another bridge officer. For now option to train those abilities won't go live with this patch and old way of training won't be possible. They will probably update it as soon as they can. Happy anniversary and have fun with new content. See you!
  • thisnameshowsupthisnameshowsup Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Hi,I was wondering if I'd be able to join? I've watched the videos, I am big on joining teams for STF's, Fleet Actions andreally like to do some RP's. I have played the game off and on since it first came out. I look forward to heariong back and hopefully getting to join. :)
  • thisnameshowsupthisnameshowsup Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Oh, also,if you'd like to contact me in-game, my nick is Admiral_Reynolds
    edited January 2015
    Hey Reynolds,

We would be glad to have you on board! I have sent you an in-game message so let me know if you got it. See you soon Admiral : )

Edit: Follow this link to join us.
    edited February 2015
    Good day everyone,

Advice: Don't use Omega upgrades for now. It will be patched and Research points increased by additional amount. Wait before that change happens to get more out of it when upgrading:

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=22053451&postcount=16
    edited February 2015
    Search for Soolin continues. Fleet members that manage to find him will earn Superior Tech Upgrades! http://goo.gl/jDCbXv
    edited February 2015
    Join us at our Forum or follow on our Twitter. Thank you for your time.

LL&P
    edited February 2015
    We will have new PvP event soon. Final tests and preparations will be made this weekend in order to make it more balanced and enjoyable experience. Stay tuned for more info.

LL&P
    edited February 2015
    [PvE] 44th Fleet had a inter-fleet event with 12th Fleet, doing PvE together - Crystalline Catastrophe and Fleet Shuttle Alert.

Here is picture of few of us waiting for PvE event to start, taking formation in orbit of Risa.

[SfS] There is also another Search for Soolin event going on. Marcase is giving out 5 Superior Tech Upgrades to member of 44th that takes the exact same screenshot. So what are you waiting for? Send your exploration teams to find Soolin and get rewarded.

Thanks everyone,

LL&P
    edited March 2015
    [RP] We are starting a play-by-post roleplay on our fleet forum. Name of the story is Star Trek: Into the Mouth of Madness. Some basic rules of the game and introduction of the idea can be find on the following link. Soon we will have some story background so stay tuned. There is RP signup going on so anyone interested can join us.
    edited March 2015
    Looking for team - Crystalline Entity. Join us for fleet runs as we try to get shards needed for big prize. See you in game.
  • rdm1958rdm1958 Member Posts: 822 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    good morning

check out the 44th
    edited March 2015
    Our play-by-post role play has started. You can still join the story or just check out how is plot evolving.

http://startrek.44thfleet.com/forum/ -> Holodeck
  • fatman592fatman592 Member Posts: 1,207 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Lag got you down? Come join the 44th where you can chat with the fleet while you rubberband through an entire CE.

I jest... now apply for a spot in the greatest fleet ever you maggot. Now, now, now, do it now!
  • rdm1958rdm1958 Member Posts: 822 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    The 44th welcomes Feds, Romulans and Klingons. Visit our site and see if it is right for you.
    edited March 2015
    New Search for Soolin location has been posted. Fleet member that finds Soolin first, gets a reward. Wish you luck!
    edited April 2015
    edited April 2015
    "There is absolutely no limit to the number of Delta Recruits or alts you can have in this fleet.
    Federation Delta Recruits will be placed in the Strategic Logistics Division, with the option to be moved to the (Fed) 44th Fleet later on. KDF Delta's will join our standing KDF's 44th Assault Squadron."

If you have any questions, send me a message via forum or in-game: @damix4.
    edited April 2015
    Admiral Marcase wrote a State of the Fleet on our forum. You can find information about number of members in fleet roster and how many players join us every month. If you continue reading, you can get insight on where we currently are and how we stand as community and STO fleet.
    edited April 2015
    Good day everyone. Another Search for Soolin quest is out! 10 random Tech upgrades for fleet member that finds the exact loaction with his character. More info on our forum.

LL&P
    edited April 2015
    Winner of last Search for Soolin quest is Kylar. Congrats! Event will continue again soon so stay tuned for more information.

Ty
  • sedras1sedras1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I have bounced in and out of STO over the years, I have been a member of the 44th for about 4 months or so. Great group of people. New or Veteran its a fantastic guild to be a part of.

Just my two cents and a bump.

Brumby
    edited April 2015
    Hi Brumby, it is a mighty fleet! Glad to have you on board. : )

http://startrek.44thfleet.com
    edited May 2015
    Check our Dilithium Guide, useful during the bonus weekend so you can get most out of it. Hope you make a nice stockpile and have fun while doing it. This guide offers good ways of getting dilithium for shortest amount of time (grind with style, grind pleasantly).