edited January 2015
    Yeah! You know...many combative Feds have a KDF warrior hearth!:eek:

That's why you evuls will nevah win!:P

After this, I don't think there's someone more fond to Fed side than you :D
  • Options
    wast33wast33 Member Posts: 1,855 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    [...]

the only way we can force any change from cryptic is if people stop jumping through their insulting hoops, stop paying out the nose for upgrades, stop grinding, and just stop logging in. this game wont ever be playable again until they are faced with unprofitably, do your part to expedite that.

...they'll probably would take that as a reason to even more ignore pewpew ;):(... i don't think we can do anything impactful. the leadership needs to change it's mind, something we can't do anything about. we tried for years and the most open dude seemed dstahl, at least in theory. damn, did i say it?! imo sad but true :D:(...
  • Options
    gregkanegregkane Member Posts: 278 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    entrax11 wrote: »
    This really is hilarious. The OP is obviously a player with nearly no clue about PVP, at least what I can see from his post and for sure does not know how broken some things are. Then this guy does the exact right thing, using the forums for it's purpose....asking for help. What did he get? Right...3 pages of bull**** mixed with TRIBBLE, insults and arrogance from players I did not even know a year ago, people that are not known for innovative builts either.

Kudos to the dudes in this thread who actually tried to help him and did a good job as well. Seriously, if I would be new to PVP I would take this thread as my first and last PVP "experience".

@OP take the good advice given in this thread, because there are enough usefull ideas hidden in this mess of a thread.

@entrax11 if you want to hit me up in game if you have a question. As you can see....no need to write in the forums when 70% of a GOOD thread are being used for off topic stuff.

X2 as ive said in another post pvp community here is toxic - op if entrax has offered help and u can- take it and good luck in game
  • Options
    heckgoblinheckgoblin Member Posts: 685
    edited January 2015
    I don't use intel powers either, but I don't make a big deal out of that fact.

If the dude wants to use them, don't jump down his throat. Makes you sound like etherealplanes.
    I AM WAR.