I will pay for this | STO 2015 Wishlist

Comments

• baelogventurebaelogventure Member Posts: 1,002 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Three simple words.

Typhoon Class Battleship.
  • theanothernametheanothername Member Posts: 1,511 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Without trying hard I'd say customizable (i.e. with bridge swapping possible; wall & ground trophys & at best some other options similar to how it is with the champions online apartments/hideouts) ship interiors.

Other than that I can only say what I'm most likely not spending money on:

- that would be new ships. I'm set & done with ships; I already had been beginning Dec. 2013.
    Only addition was one set of upgrade tokens. I have fun collecting seasonal ships with all my chars since the grind for other chars was removed. But they all end up boxed in the bank. It has nothing to do with being spiteful or stubborn or whatever; I just am happy with my ship/char combination & thinking about my active ingame combat time (with is close to zero) since my first char was done with the DR story I don't see the point anyway (and even if; still happy with my ships).

- and also similar high unlikely would be spending zen for dil. There is just no need for it anymore. At least not in the amounts which are required for something like a MK14 upgrade. I just don't aim for complete MK14 ships. Maybe a item here and there over time but besides it being no fun to buy it bulk for zen the amounts required are far out of what I'm willing to pay. And considering that even for logging in every day I only managed to see somebody else in the fleet list for about 3 or 4 times in Dec. pop up I don't feel any social pull to spend big time dil on Fleetholdings either.

Thinking about that: Dear cryptic. Maybe it was intentional or it just feels the way or maybe I'm just strange but currently your attemts to make STO better at generating income feels to be pure bussiness based without any empathy for your playerbase; and while complete lack of empathy is a very common trait for hardcore bussiness persons its a bad trait for making games fun & feeling like games. It might work short time but ppl burn out of it fast.

And if those ppl are burning out and not having fun they either became those to wich you might refer as "trollish haters" on the forums (at that point they are actually still interested in your game) or just leave the game and community.
  • shevetshevet Member Posts: 1,667 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Playable Edoans. Or even Edoan bridge officers. "Lt. Arex to the bridge!"

Andorian Imperial Guard uniforms and ushaan-tor blades.

More Federation stuff! Vulcan cruisers! Tellarite ships!
    8b6YIel.png?1
  • czertik123czertik123 Member Posts: 1,122 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    more klning/romulan ships/clothes
    klingon/romulan equvalent of ds9 bundle
  • thunderhawk101thunderhawk101 Member Posts: 227 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I'd just like to see Secondary Deflectors finally made available to all Science Vessels. It's been what? A year almost now since they were introduced on the Dyson ships? Frankly it's a little daft they're not on all the sci ships by now. Or atleast the endgame ones anyways.
    erei1 wrote: »
    I enjoy this kind of thread. It's like farting in the air to fight the wind. It's poetic, childish and completely useless.
  • thay8472thay8472 Member Posts: 6,149 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Enterprise Maco Uniform!
    2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!
  • robyvisionrobyvision Member Posts: 293 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    T6 Miranda for the kdf, and tire 0,5 bop for feds :rolleyes:
  • nicha0nicha0 Member Posts: 1,456 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I'd possibly pay for player housing, social mini-games that are fun and not endless grinds. They need to be quality, not thrown together trash.

I won't pay for more garbage ships, lockboxes or other hidden gambling systems like crafting
    Delirium Tremens
    Completed Starbase, Embassy, Mine, Spire and No Win Scenario
    Nothing to do anymore.
    http://dtfleet.com/
    Visit our Youtube channel
  • abrahamjohnson83abrahamjohnson83 Member Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Wishes:
    • complete interactive (with relation to ship systems you equiped) ship interior and missions there
    • real exploration of space in procedual generated and then persistent star systems, with many planets, moons, asteroids and more
    • be able to build player houses, cities and colonies on explored planets and / or moons
    • real 360 degree space flight
    • a real bridge view from the captain chair and be able to control other stations around you there
    • much bigger space sectors (where a warp travel make sense and not reached other map end under a minute)
    • less loading screens in sector travel
    • more factions, be able to make cross-factions or cross-fleets

Thank you for the great game!

Happy New Year!
  • flash525flash525 Member Posts: 5,441 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    • be able to build player houses, cities and colonies on explored planets and / or moons
    Why? Short of a little creativity, it would be a significant drain on development for nothing short of a unique city for each player - a city that would most likely become redundant in the long run. As nice as the idea may be, it's a waste of development time. If you really want to construct a City, then Sim City 4 was released not so long ago. ;)
    • a real bridge view from the captain chair and be able to control other stations around you there
    Play Bridge Commander? :P
    attachment.php?attachmentid=42556&d=1518094222
  • eldarion79eldarion79 Member Posts: 1,679 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    flash525 wrote: »
    Why? Short of a little creativity, it would be a significant drain on development for nothing short of a unique city for each player - a city that would most likely become redundant in the long run. As nice as the idea may be, it's a waste of development time. If you really want to construct a City, then Sim City 4 was released not so long ago. ;)

Play Bridge Commander? :P

He's talking about something similar to Star Wars Galaxies' players cities in which that would be awesome. Secondly, that person should read the Dev's comments in regards to that second comment meaning that won't happen in the game in its present state.

Here are my wishes:
    - New Ships needs to include More In depth Class history, and unique bridges
    - More In depth class histories for the older ships presented in the game
    - Lethean, Ferasan, more Orion, more Gorn, and more Nausicaan ships
    - Factional Rep Systems that will have Nimbus III mini-missions on the faction's home planets (Earth, Qonos, Romulus) where new areas can be added with new planets or add ons (Vulcan, Bajor, Andor)
    - Return to Exploration
    - A rotation of all the Events on the calendar instead of them being reactionary
    - More Developed Character NPCs for factions, villians, and side characters
    - PvP revamp
    - STF revamp
    - More Costumes
    - More Themed-Packs Like the Kang, Kor, and Koloth pack, a Bajoran pack, a Lethean pack, etc
  • leceterleceter Member Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited January 2015
  • trek801trek801 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Cryptic I want you to:

1. Reverse the XP nerf.
    2. Restore STF's to the way they were prior to DR but keeping the new Elites as well. Just call that
    level Professional.
    3. Get rid of the FAIL thing. Just reduce rewards but don't fail the mission.

I also would happily PAY for the following :

1. More off-duty costumes.

2. More customization options at the tailor's including:
    a. Better color palette.
    b. Fabric choices.
    c. Hats, gloves, jewelry, etc
    d. More hairstyle choices. (Again with better color choices including highlighting our hair.)

3. More interactive ship AND a personal residence somewhere that is fully buildable & customizable.

4. Emotes!!
    a. More emotes.
    b. Easier emote use perhaps being able to load them on our tray.
    c. More "sim-like" choices like drinking at the bar, building relationships, etc.

5. Specialization points.
    6. Reputation and trait slots.
    7. Ability to build a ship that is 100% customized from the exterior to the actual build, boffs layout,
    etc.

I will never buy dill or boosts. NEVER!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • futurepastnowfuturepastnow Member Posts: 3,660 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I'd buy a T5U upgrade token for Mirror ships.
  • kostamojenxkostamojenx Member Posts: 251 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    T6 Keldon pls k thx bye
  • hawku001xhawku001x Member Posts: 10,764 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    t6 work bee, which has been a long time coming
  • neoakiraiineoakiraii Member Posts: 7,468 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    T6 Statue of Dukat

It's a Starship that's a statue of Gul Dukat
    GwaoHAD.png
  • hawku001xhawku001x Member Posts: 10,764 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    neoakiraii wrote: »
    T6 Statue of Dukat

t6 bantaca stone spire, (like the one unearthed at b'hala)
  • captz1ppcaptz1pp Member Posts: 931 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    A mission that pops up like the alerts on New Romulus which would be based on a Bottle Episode, or you end up in a turf war between two "pods" of cosmozoans.
  • bcwhguderian1941bcwhguderian1941 Member Posts: 804 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Just (2) items...

1) The return of the "Exploration Clusters" as a minimum. Enhanced clusters, or revamped
    exploration system better.

2) Some manner of "Upgrade" for all exsisting ships.

BCW. :)
  • kostamojenxkostamojenx Member Posts: 251 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    T6 Statue of Dukat

I would buy this.

Make it happen Cryptic!
  • lored2deathlored2death Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I would buy a T6 B'rel.

I would even buy Zen again..IF they started making some kind of legitimate effort to fix the plethora of issues and bugs plaguing the game in it's current state. Everything from PvP to broken mechanics or anything in between. The day I see a huge patch fix-list is the day I'll make another STO purchase.

Until that happens, me and many others aren't buying squat.
  • johnstewardjohnsteward Member Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    eltatus wrote: »
    A new expancion call Delta Rising 2 that substitutes all missions with the Argala Patrol.

Lol thx for that one:)
  • theanothernametheanothername Member Posts: 1,511 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    T6 Statue of Dukat

A T6 Keldon with a siege mode that transforms into a Dukat Statue and shoots a unique dual phaser lance out of its eyes? :D
  • duncanidaho11duncanidaho11 Member Posts: 7,980 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    -A T6 Romulan Carrier
    -A C-store Freighter (new type, new uses)
    -An EMH Mk 1 Boff
    -Vaadwuar uniforms
    -A T6 Vulcan Combat Cruiser
    -A Mirror Universe theme for the next Summer Event (with a T6 Risan War Barge)
    -A ship interior revamp (with on-ship episodes and patrol-esque ground assignments, including the return of diplomacy and first contact)
    -A pony
    Bipedal mammal and senior Foundry author.
    Notable missions: Apex [AEI], Gemini [SSF], Trident [AEI], Evolution's Smile [SSF], Transcendence
    Looking for something new to play? I've started building Foundry missions again in visual novel form!