What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

rp

Comments

• Options
    logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Informat: the data oh wanted is in this data rod. Take it and leave quickly.

Gage: there is a hit team behind that building getting ready to attack you need to come with us.

Informat : I'll be fine just go.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,215 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    ryan218 wrote: »
    Sam: Can we talk?

*Desert World.*

Tara A: Don't get into trouble? I'm outside a building ran by criminals, being watched, on a mission to find a secret alien base before a star-guzzling creature destroys the Galaxy - and he wants me to avoid trouble?

Oh, and now I'm talking to myself!

*Inside.*

Tara *sarcastic*: Well this is... nice...

Oculus: Alright.

*Su'jh carries Aerv off to get him medical atention*

Faceloss: Hey sir!

???: What what is it what do you want?

Faceloss: We are here to pick up an android for the Chesu corporation.

???: Oh its more of you guys. Right this way.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Reek: So says the little girl playing asset.. the one who misses that fly boy boyfriend.

Metran: now is that the best you can do. Your normally so much meaner. And my dear never underestimate the crazy one.

He smiles evily
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options
    ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Reek: So says the little girl playing asset.. the one who misses that fly boy boyfriend.

Cari: Shut up.

*Carter looks back at the warden.*

Carter: I really don't see how he is in any way relevant to our mission. He's been locked up here for years with MPD. How is he supposed to relate to Khitomer?
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Cari: Shut up.

*Carter looks back at the warden.*

Carter: I really don't see how he is in any way relevant to our mission. He's been locked up here for years with MPD. How is he supposed to relate to Khitomer?

Metran: well now that seems to be the question of the hour isn't it. Tick tick goes the clock. Your time for finding out answers is slipping by quickly my dear. Let's see if your good enough to put the pieces together.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Sia: See this as a new challenge just something you have no experience with.. Plus you are not away from him or your children. Plus think of it a way to magnify what you want.

Dani: How do you mean?

*She looks curious.*
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Ooc: it's time I give shield a hydra like enemy. Goin to call it nightfall and if any one wants in feel free to jump in. Going to be a intergalactic group so feel free to jump onboard if you'd like. :) going to have some fun with this.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    westx211 wrote: »
    Oculus: Alright.

*Su'jh carries Aerv off to get him medical atention*

Faceloss: Hey sir!

???: What what is it what do you want?

Faceloss: We are here to pick up an android for the Chesu corporation.

???: Oh its more of you guys. Right this way.

Sam: Look, I don't want you to get the wrong idea. You're a good man and all, but... I'm married.

*Desert World. Tara follows Faceloss. Outside, Tara A is still keeping her mind open for their stalker.*
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Gage: alright let's get ready to make a quick exit. Before our friends over their get their trigger finger.

Firefly: transporters are standing by.

Gage: alright let's go.

The squad burst out of cover as they start firing at the team.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Gage: firefly pull us out of here now.

Firefly: got it.

The team is soon beamed up to the shuttle as the night fall team walks up to where gage and may where.

Man: clear the area. Make it good.

Trooper: yes sir.

The trooper sets a device down as the nightfall team is transported away as security arrives at the scene. Moments later an explosion levels the entire block killing everyone in radius
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Sam: Look, I don't want you to get the wrong idea. You're a good man and all, but... I'm married.

*Desert World. Tara follows Faceloss. Outside, Tara A is still keeping her mind open for their stalker.*

Oculus: Oh sorry... *sighs* *He walks over to the railing on the edge of the village and just leans on it looking down.*

???: I have 3 androids left for them if they use up these then Im not sending anymore. Yopu are only allowed to take one though. Have to leave something for the next group if you dont come back.

*He leads them to 3 Robots. One is fairly skeletal with 4 eyes and arms. Another is quite blocky looking like an older model but is very heavy looking. The final one is a Rust red color and looks quite intimidating. His head is mostly a Block shape but there are humanoid features on it. The rest of its body looks semi skeletal but armored.*

Faceloss: Huh.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Hill: who was that?

Gage: it seems there's a new player on the field. And they desperately wanted this

May: the question is what exactly is that.

Gage: I dot know. Get fury on the line and set course for the hub. The sooner we get back and figure this out the better.

Hill: I'll be in the mess.

May: I'll join you in a minute.

As hill leaves firefly heads for the helm as May and gage are now alone.

May: you may be able to fool them but I know you to well. Who where they.

Gage: what I'm about to say is of highest secrecy.

He locks the door as they turn on security systems.
  • Options
    chrisedallen89chrisedallen89 Member Posts: 17,293 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Dani: How do you mean?

*She looks curious.*

Sia: You have the chance to get your own popularity even in the Federation... You also have a chance at reconciliation between the two.. From what I read it was a messy one. Plus good will can move mountains in time.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    logang19 wrote: »
    Metran: well now that seems to be the question of the hour isn't it. Tick tick goes the clock. Your time for finding out answers is slipping by quickly my dear. Let's see if your good enough to put the pieces together.

Reek: They sure are stupid not to ask questions to the other one in here.. in me.. He knows much of a lot of things...

*Reek hacks*

Such as the insects running about like beetles and TRIBBLE... Valuable TRIBBLE.. TRIBBLE that will bring war to this galaxy again.. One that theys will not win.

*He twitches.. violently*

One that details the agents... in the UNSC.. and CIS..

This one wants to be free.. freee to follow this calling...

His....

*He starts twitching again violently.. *

master.. wants it.. but won't be direct about it.. never direct..
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    *Terry sits in his office going through business on his desk.. He does wonder with his kids in their nursery.. *

Terry: I wouldn't mind another one.. Dani though wants a career.. I can't blame her.. Just need to figure things out right now.. I know she is feeling pretty cornered with the press hounding her.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    *Pegasus Alturo Station..*

*The crew is getting off the ship as Chip is dealing with the restock and refueling.. Dean however is not looking at Emma as they get some kind of two story garage and office.. it is night time as the crew is setting up bunks. Dean takes the top level.. with the windows. Emma the bedroom off in the corner but she is quiet.. *

*Chip does return a bit panicked and goes up to Dean.. *

Dean: *Looking up nonchalant..* What is it Chip?
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Undisclosed location.

White collar: your mission was simple. Get the data Strucker wanted before SHIELD and eliminate the team

Man: I know sir but we didn't

White collar: silence. You failed and he is most displeased by your actions.

Man: I apologize but you have to understand

A energy blast goes through his skull.

White collar : apology accepted.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Oculus: Oh sorry... *sighs* *He walks over to the railing on the edge of the village and just leans on it looking down.*

???: I have 3 androids left for them if they use up these then Im not sending anymore. Yopu are only allowed to take one though. Have to leave something for the next group if you dont come back.

*He leads them to 3 Robots. One is fairly skeletal with 4 eyes and arms. Another is quite blocky looking like an older model but is very heavy looking. The final one is a Rust red color and looks quite intimidating. His head is mostly a Block shape but there are humanoid features on it. The rest of its body looks semi skeletal but armored.*

Faceloss: Huh.

*Sam walks up to him.*

Sam: Sorry.

*Desert World. Tara looks at the androids, like she is remembering a nightmare.*
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Sia: You have the chance to get your own popularity even in the Federation... You also have a chance at reconciliation between the two.. From what I read it was a messy one. Plus good will can move mountains in time.

Dani: Sia, I don't want to be popular!
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    *Pegasus Alturo Station..*

*The crew is getting off the ship as Chip is dealing with the restock and refueling.. Dean however is not looking at Emma as they get some kind of two story garage and office.. it is night time as the crew is setting up bunks. Dean takes the top level.. with the windows. Emma the bedroom off in the corner but she is quiet.. *

*Chip does return a bit panicked and goes up to Dean.. *

Dean: *Looking up nonchalant..* What is it Chip?

OOC: PM me with what you have in mind? Also, do you wanna get started on the Cade angle?
  • Options
    edited December 2014

Carter: Allow me...

*He takes Cari's place.*

Who is trying to start a war between the Federation and the UNSC?
  • Options
    edited December 2014

*He takes Cari's place.*

Who is trying to start a war between the Federation and the UNSC?[/QUOTE

Ooc: hm thinking o doing like a grave mind kinda thing with him as well.

Metran: now they listen when they think you have something to offer.
  • Options
    edited December 2014

*He takes Cari's place.*

Who is trying to start a war between the Federation and the UNSC?[/QUOTE

Ooc: hm thinking o doing like a grave mind kinda thing with him as well.

Metran: now they listen when they think you have something to offer.

Carter: If you don't tell us what we need to know, it could cause a war between the Federation and the UNSC.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Q snaps his fingers and All of kuntel's characters are returned to their places of origin.

OoC: *sighs* They finished helping I guess.
  • Options
    edited December 2014

Carter: If you don't tell us what we need to know, it could cause a war between the Federation and the UNSC.

Mertan: and what do I receive in return we require something if we are to help you in your endeavor.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    *Sam walks up to him.*

Sam: Sorry.

*Desert World. Tara looks at the androids, like she is remembering a nightmare.*

Oculus: No I should be the one who apologizes. I was acting stupid.

Faceloss: Are you okay?
  • Options
    edited December 2014

Mertan: and what do I receive in return we require something if we are to help you in your endeavor.

Carter: Your freedom.

*Cari looks at him.*
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Oculus: No I should be the one who apologizes. I was acting stupid.

Faceloss: Are you okay?

Sam: Are you going to be alright?

*Desert World.*

Tara: Yeah, just...

I hate androids. It's a long story...
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Sam: Are you going to be alright?

*Desert World.*

Tara: Yeah, just...

I hate androids. It's a long story...

Oculus: I'll be fine I just need to dull my emotion centers for a while. *holds two fingers to the side of his head for a moment* Better. *he now sounds distant but that's simply because he is now partially emotionless*

Faceloss: Well we have to pick one. The big one looks like itd be good for a distraction but not much else. Mr. fourarms here looks like he could kill pretty easily but doesn't look like it can take a hit. And this guy looks like an all rounder.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Oculus: I'll be fine I just need to dull my emotion centers for a while. *holds two fingers to the side of his head for a moment* Better. *he now sounds distant but that's simply because he is now partially emotionless*

Faceloss: Well we have to pick one. The big one looks like itd be good for a distraction but not much else. Mr. fourarms here looks like he could kill pretty easily but doesn't look like it can take a hit. And this guy looks like an all rounder.

Tara: You mean the red one?