test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Server not responding

U seem not be able to handle the DR Expansion, u killed mostly every fun in this game and now it is even impossibe to set doff assignments - so that is near to Server down for me. whatever u thought ... no u don't thought

a very pissed lts
nice u wasted so much time in your sig - i do not see it anyway :)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• smilegcb2#3786 smilegcb2 Member Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Timed out ... Timed out ... timed out ...

Ok so i go play other Game if i can't play with this game !
  • stuart1965stuart1965 Member Posts: 691 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    yes. I got server not responding too. none of this problem on any other game.
  • roroatan79roroatan79 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Same here. Like right now.
  • alexanderxxxrowalexanderxxxrow Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I’m glad to read that I am not the only lost soul unable to play STO. I get timed out, server not responding too. And if the game does load the lag is so bad you can’t move at all. Your ship just shakes all over the place. I can however set DOFF assignments, Refine dil and go into exchange but it just takes about 5 or more seconds for those to respond. Luckily I have a 40Mbps modem I can use for the winter event, but it is limited to only 1GB data per month. To start the game directly and force verify did not help me at all. These server errors started after the last update we had. Any other ideas to fix this?
  • alonysalonys Member Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    How about you read the sticky at the top of the forum, the one that says 'PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING'? Then do the tests that are prescribed in that discussion so we can help you identify where the problem is happening.

I haven't had any connection issues since DR, except the rare times the server has crashed, and I have seen A LOT of test results that show the connection problems are happening somewhere between the user and the server, which is not something anyone can do anything about until the guvmint decides to let has have an open, neutral internet.