Install Arc
Options

Delta Rising is the BEST expansion EVER and players LOVE it

Comments

• Options
    plaztikman64plaztikman64 Member Posts: 725 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    coupaholic wrote: »
    It's...kinda depressing when you think about it.

Yeah it really is. I'm sure a lot of Dev's are actually at least trying to be there and create & deliver a great product but end up facing rules & regulations preventing them to do so 100%. Money/Zen/Dilithium sinks and endless grinding is what STO is all about these days and I wonder how long this is going to work out... before the TRIBBLE hits the fan. :confused:

It is a great game with a lot potential though, would be really sad to see it going down for the wrong reasons.
  • Options
    erei1erei1 Member Posts: 4,081 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Hmm, think those deck chairs need rearranging
    I was trying to do something with the Titanic, but it was more in the lines of "DR is the most successful launch ever". Like the Titanic was in his time. Before mid april 1912, that's it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    valenn1valenn1 Member Posts: 842 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Beta, LTA, CE, Multiple preorder Versions, all Addon Packs except AoY, nearly all KDF/Rom and ~50% of all Fedships, over 25 LockboxShips, Endurer of Atari's "Year of Hell", but...
    unfortunately:

NOT LOYAL ENOUGH!!!
  • Options
    sunfranckssunfrancks Member Posts: 3,925 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I feel late to the party, but still...

Kim Jong-un supports this thread!
    Fed: Eng Lib Borg (Five) Tac Andorian (Shen) Sci Alien/Klingon (Maelrock) KDF:Tac Romulan KDF (Sasha) Tac Klingon (K'dopis)
    Founder, member and former leader to Pride Of The Federation Fleet.
    What I feel after I hear about every decision made since Andre "Mobile Games Generalisimo" Emerson arrived...
    3oz8xC9gn8Fh4DK9Q4.gif

• Options
    vandread010vandread010 Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Could be worse :eek:
    [SIGPIC]http://i849.photobucket.com/albums/ab53/Vandread010/apoph_zpscc05f31f.jpg[/SIGPIC]

Oh the humanity.... Oh the insanity.... Oh the Empty Queue bugs....
  • Options
    kettingekettinge Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Okay, i'll try this again.
    Last time the sig didn't appear.
    Merry christmas
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    vandread010vandread010 Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    And a happy new year. :P
    [SIGPIC]http://i849.photobucket.com/albums/ab53/Vandread010/apoph_zpscc05f31f.jpg[/SIGPIC]

Oh the humanity.... Oh the insanity.... Oh the Empty Queue bugs....
  • Options
    js26568js26568 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    My personal favourite so far is the guy who has Yuri from C&C Red Alert 2 in his sig.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Free Tibet!
  • Options
    ikonn#1068 ikonn Member Posts: 1,450 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    OMG! This has to be one of (if not) the best threads I have ever seen. :)
    -AoP- Warrior's Blood (KDF Armada) / -AoP- Qu' raD qulbo'Degh / -AoP- Project Phoenix
  • Options
    erei1erei1 Member Posts: 4,081 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    OMG! This has to be one of (if not) the best threads I have ever seen. :)
    I agree, this thread is awesome.
    reyan01 wrote: »
    Yeah - it might be a little TOO popular though, and I fear it will receive undue attention from the Powers That Be, since they've clearly confiscated fun. :(
    If they have some sense of humor, they'll keep it around, as long as we are not attacking them. So far, it's just some fun around a new meme.
    Otherwise, the topic will mysteriously disappear (when mod close a thread, it can still be seen, devs have the power to remove it altogether, as they did with various topic about leaked upcoming content).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    kjwashingtonkjwashington Member Posts: 2,529 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    erei1 wrote: »
    I agree, this thread is awesome.

Count me in agreement.
    If they have some sense of humor, they'll keep it around, as long as we are not attacking them. So far, it's just some fun around a new meme.
    Otherwise, the topic will mysteriously disappear (when mod close a thread, it can still be seen, devs have the power to remove it altogether, as they did with various topic about leaked upcoming content).

Well... the mods haven't closed the DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMM thread yet, so I doubt they're going to close this one. (Unless we talk about forum moderation, like we're doing now, which is against the rules.) :D
    FaW%20meme_zpsbkzfjonz.jpg
    Support 90 degree arc limitation on BFaW! Save our ships from looking like flying disco balls of dumb!
  • Options
    sennahcheribsennahcherib Member Posts: 2,823 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    i wish for this thread : long life and prosperity :D
  • Options
    swatopswatop Member Posts: 566 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I wish I could add a signature (my old one for some reason was removed) but I don't have that option anymore.
    Well, I also don't have the option to start new threads.

I guess thats chinese PR work and how life timer subscribers are treaten when they dislike the new expansion.
  • Options
    valenn1valenn1 Member Posts: 842 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Yeah - it might be a little TOO popular though, and I fear it will receive undue attention from the Powers That Be, since they've clearly confiscated fun. :(

I'ts 17x more fun than allowed!
    So expect a nerf soon.
    Beta, LTA, CE, Multiple preorder Versions, all Addon Packs except AoY, nearly all KDF/Rom and ~50% of all Fedships, over 25 LockboxShips, Endurer of Atari's "Year of Hell", but...
    unfortunately:

NOT LOYAL ENOUGH!!!
  • Options
    qziqzaqziqza Member Posts: 1,044 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    My contribution....
    tYld1gu.gif?1
    TOS style icons used with the kind permission of irvinis.deviantart.com ©2013-2015
  • Options
    shpoksshpoks Member Posts: 6,967 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    voporak wrote: »

Awwww.....you rushed it, mate! They're still pilling on, you'll soon need to make another vid. lol :D
    HQroeLu.jpg
  • Options
    ssargonssargon Member Posts: 347 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Aw... someone already did one with Yuri. Maybe the next one I think of won't be taken by the time I think of it...
  • Options
    khamseenairkhamseenair Member Posts: 2,640 Bug Hunter
    edited December 2014
    xiaoping88 wrote: »
    Hehe, that's pretty sweet!
    aoax10 wrote: »
    Very nice and creative. ;)

Thanks. :)
    What happened in may for such high numbers? XD

May had the Featured series rerun, it was giving out 15 free lobi a day for the first mission played. :P
    voporak wrote: »

That vid is awesome, and the players love it. :D

I love the sig image which has "explosion courtesy of OP STF enemies", cracked me up.
    Seriously this thread is so full of win, I'd go so far as to say this is the Best Thread Ever, and the Devs love it!
    Join date is wrong, I've actually been around since STO Beta.
    True alters don't have a "main". Account wide unlocks for all unique event rewards!!
  • Options
    lan451lan451 Member Posts: 3,386 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Although I'm not willing to change my sig at this time, I have to say this thread is quite awesome. Keep 'em coming.
    JWZrsUV.jpg
    Mine Trap Supporter
  • Options
    swatopswatop Member Posts: 566 Arc User
    edited December 2014
  • Options
    ssargonssargon Member Posts: 347 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Ah, this might do. I don't remember seeing one of these.
  • Options
    hravikhravik Member Posts: 1,203 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    It's the thread that keeps on giving.
  • Options
    shpoksshpoks Member Posts: 6,967 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    lan451 wrote: »
    Although I'm not willing to change my sig at this time, I have to say this thread is quite awesome. Keep 'em coming.

I agree. Your sig is 17x too awesome to be removed! :D
    HQroeLu.jpg
  • Options
    lordmanzelotlordmanzelot Member Posts: 468 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Can somebody create a fluffy bunny signature for me. please :)

I have to play thousands of patrol missions for the next level. Delta Rising ist the best expansion ever and you have to love it!
    Subscribed For: 2300+ Days
  • Options
    rahmkota19rahmkota19 Member Posts: 1,929 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Can somebody create a fluffy bunny signature for me. please :)

I have to play thousands of patrol missions for the next level. Delta Rising ist the best expansion ever and you have to love it!

http://imgur.com/HCH4lLT

There ya go, hope you like it! If you prefer a slightly altered line of text or a different bunny, just say so!
  • Options
    firekeeperhufirekeeperhu Member Posts: 416 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I love this thread
    <3 Defiant <3

RnD and upgrade needs less RNG. Less lottery. Something has to change.
  • Options
    dpsloss88dpsloss88 Member Posts: 765 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Now that you all stopped playing the game you have lots of time to photoshop memes....
  • Options
    sunfranckssunfrancks Member Posts: 3,925 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Oh great, do I really have to look at a picture of that immature, paranoid, moron every time you post?!

Yup, I could graft in Geko himself, but that wouldn't have the same impact. 😉
    Fed: Eng Lib Borg (Five) Tac Andorian (Shen) Sci Alien/Klingon (Maelrock) KDF:Tac Romulan KDF (Sasha) Tac Klingon (K'dopis)
    Founder, member and former leader to Pride Of The Federation Fleet.
    What I feel after I hear about every decision made since Andre "Mobile Games Generalisimo" Emerson arrived...
    3oz8xC9gn8Fh4DK9Q4.gif

• Options
    vesterengvestereng Member Posts: 2,252 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Tomorrow al rivera is going to come out and say there hasn't been any feedback on DR
This discussion has been closed.