test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

java scrpt

i am getting this error evry time i try to login
141201 07:11:18 2 [1]: Shutting down from fatal error "JavaScript exception: Uncaught TypeError: Cannot call method 'toLowerCase' of undefined"
Post edited by dylanlinde on

Comments

• cptcumquick1cptcumquick1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    me too cant find a fix anywhere
  • grouchyotakugrouchyotaku Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    dylanlinde wrote: »
    i am getting this error evry time i try to login
    141201 07:11:18 2 [1]: Shutting down from fatal error "JavaScript exception: Uncaught TypeError: Cannot call method 'toLowerCase' of undefined"

Java Script is the HTTP Browser Scripting language. This indicates that either the source code (Launcher) is corrupt, or the HTTP Library (IE) is corrupt...

First thing to try is the 'force verify' option in the Launcher to see if you have a corrupt STO file somewhere...

If this doesn't work, you may need to reinstall Internet Explorer...
  • tk79tk79 Member Posts: 1,020 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Try clearing your cache in Control Panel, Internet Options. Make sure to clear cookies too.
    U.S.S. Eastgate Photo Wall
    STO Screenshot Archive

edited December 2014
    cant force verify as i get a similar java script error when clicking on the options button , i have reinstalled i.e 11 but will try the cache
    edited December 2014
    i have tried all suggestions , i am going to try and find an old version of the launcher as i tried the newest version and it didnt work
    edited December 2014
    is downloading an old version of the whole game worth a try ? as i am out of ideas