test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Emergency R&D Holograms

warpangelwarpangel Member Posts: 9,427 Arc User
edited November 2014 in Duty Officer System and R&D
So I finally managed to free up enough doff space to open the "Crafting Tutorial Reward Package" on one toon and now my roster is full of these holographic doffs.

It looks like they're nameless, traitless, powerless clones that can't be sold or even used for fleet projects.

Which brings up the question: Do they actually do anything besides stand in line to get thrown out the airlock?
Post edited by warpangel on

Comments

• Options
    ddesjardinsddesjardins Member Posts: 3,056 Media Corps
    edited November 2014
    For most players start in R&D for the first time, it allows them to start and hopefully update/replace over time.

For established Fed and fed-aligned characters, they were annoying space fillers ;(

For Klingons they are a decent bonus. Klingons execute mutineers for huge XP bonuses daily. I've used up mine to help level my KDF toons. I'm sad that I'm running out (not sure if they can be transferred between toons), cause my orions, cooks, and misc crew are starting to sweat bullets.
  • Options
    warpangelwarpangel Member Posts: 9,427 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    OK, then I'll keep them on KDF to execute, and discard the fed ones. Thanks.
  • Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    They also can be used in the bajoran, cardassian, feraen, wadi exchange program.

The security officer one is good to keep for turning in contraband as that assignmwnt has no crit chance. Why use anything else when you have no chance for a crit.
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.