test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Server Timeout

game was laggy lately but I managed, but now just got kicked while playing new episode and I'm unable to log-in, not even LAG-in, great job on servers, yey, we've got new content and no way to play it
Post edited by drachenfeles on

Comments

• swatopswatop Member Posts: 566 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    massive lag for +10mins then disconnect
    now login timeouts

great patch today... really
  • cowdoc0077cowdoc0077 Member Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Same here; getting nothing but Login timed out.
    Great.
  • sophus84atsophus84at Member Posts: 404 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    same here, EU based player. launcher takes over 45 min to connect. and when getting ingame it directly gets back to the ingame log in screen prompting that the server connection timed out and then it cant connect again..

only happened AFTER todays patch.
    "Mei Borg is net deppat".....

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • diablodelorodiablodeloro Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    "same here, EU based player. launcher takes over 45 min to connect. and when getting ingame it directly gets back to the ingame log in screen prompting that the server connection timed out and then it cant connect again..

only happened AFTER todays patch."

same here
  • stonewbiestonewbie Member Posts: 1,454 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    queued up for Borg Disconnected

played the instance for however long it normally takes

killed Voth dreadnaught, killed Borg dreadnaught, was about to kill Undine dreadnaught when i got SNR and kicked to login screen.

came back to the game and the STF was complete

I received no rewards

...yah
  • phalanx01phalanx01 Member Posts: 360 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Yup, same story here, DCs everywhere. Been laggy past few days but the DCs are making it unplayable now. FIX it or I'm out next week, SWTOR's servers are such a dream compared to these pathetic excuses.
  • kemchakemcha Member Posts: 343 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I can't even get in. The launcher is stuck at "Patching". I was actually logged in until the launcher completely crashed and now the launcher is stuck at "Patching".
    possibilities are a thing of hope, sometimes it drives us toward something better