Install Arc
Options

Post your favourite shotgun quotes

2»

Comments

• Options
    chainfallchainfall Member Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    STO would have been better as a Stargate MMO than it is as Star Trek. Go figure.

~Karona@Sobekeus
    Jem'Hadar Dreadnought Carrier Exterminatus
  • Options
    questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,418 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    zero2362 wrote: »

Too much of a good thing.
    This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
  • Options
    rossclansforce1rossclansforce1 Member Posts: 400 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    "Oh I'm sorry, did I break your concentration?"
    [img]>:)[/img]

Click to Join armadafleet.org/
  • Options
    meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,594 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    A wee Firefly never hurt anyone. :)

"Six men came to kill me one time. And the best of 'em carried this. It's a Callahan full-bore auto-lock. Customized trigger, double cartridge thorough gauge. It is my very favorite gun. (...) I call it Vera."

Or something a little more befitting my new Avatar icon:

"Now you can luxuriate in a nice jail cell, but if your hand touches metal, I swear by my pretty floral bonnet I will end you."
    3lsZz0w.jpg
  • Options
    casbynesscasbyness Member Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    "Lady, I'm afraid I'm gonna have to ask you to leave the store."
  • Options
    shadowwraith77shadowwraith77 Member Posts: 6,395 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7rFGMatKLM

I am a God with this!

I can control day and night with this thing!

/10char
    tumblr_nq9ec3BSAy1qj6sk2o2_500_zpspkqw0mmk.gif

Praetor of the -RTS- Romulan Tal Shiar fleet!

• Options
    talonxvtalonxv Member Posts: 4,257 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Bud Shotgun Just to prove how much of a BA he was, WITH ROCKSALT!

Or better yet surgeon with this shotgun Maybe not at this range, but I'm a !@#@! surgeon with this shotgun.
    afMSv4g.jpg
    Star Trek Battles member. Want to roll with a good group of people regardless of fleets and not have to worry about DPS while doing STFs? Come join the channel and join in the fun!

http://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1145998/star-trek-battles-channel-got-canon/p1
  • Options
    theraven2378theraven2378 Member Posts: 5,994 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ph9f2bdW_Eo

Loved this scene from Snatch
    NMXb2ph.png
      "The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can ever recover. That is the meaning of victory."
      -Lord Commander Solar Macharius
    • Options
      mightybobcncmightybobcnc Member Posts: 3,354 Arc User
      edited November 2014
      I win all of the shotgun
      Bill Burr wrote:
      It’s got a good spread, in fact, you got a problem over here, you ain’t even gotta look, you just turn, *WHAOW* that’s it. You ain’t got a problem over here anymore. Anything that was even remotely a problem, ain’t there, anymore, trust me. And then these people here they saw what you just did here, you ain’t got a problem here either, you feel me. 90 degrees taken care of right there, one shot. These people get smart, flip it over, *WHAOW* that’s it. It’s got a good spread.

Joined January 2009
      Finger wrote:
      Nitpicking is a time-honored tradition of science fiction. Asking your readers not to worry about the "little things" is like asking a dog not to sniff at people's crotches. If there's something that appears to violate natural laws, then you can expect someone's going to point it out. That's just the way things are.
    • Options
      norobladnoroblad Member Posts: 2,624 Arc User
      edited November 2014
      sigh the gun is great. But the flavor text is horrible. Its like they can't take 10 seconds to research stuff before spewing nonsense.

SLUG shot is an AOE.
      /doublefacepalm

a slug is a single projectile. Birdshot and Buckshot are AOE, if you consider a 10-15 inch circle to be aoe --- about how far it spreads out toward its maximum effective ranges (50-75 yards/meters). A slug can only be an aoe in a straight line ... and I would say it could go thru about 4-5 ferengis before stopping if they were nice and lined up.
    • Options
      shadowfirefly00shadowfirefly00 Member Posts: 1,026 Arc User
      edited November 2014
      http://youtu.be/_XuPHlX0Di4?t=1m30s

Remember this **** at Christmas!

Hehe, damn that things loud.

/10char
      Because the Atchisson AA-12 is one of the best room-clearers in the business. And it could be represented, mechanically, very easily in STO too - give a PWA the conditionally-infinite autofire from the misnamed 'piercing beam rifle' detailed here. Maybe its alt-fire would be slug mode (similar to the one proposed here for the Jackhammer).
    • Options
      ratonhaggedonratonhaggedon Member Posts: 0 Arc User
      edited November 2014
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBoP2l7VBeo

Never bring a knife to a hippies trailer when he has a 12 gauge.
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    • Options
      burstorionburstorion Member Posts: 1,750 Arc User
      edited November 2014
      (From an conversation I had with an enemy sniper in an fps where you could chat to your enemy if they were in melee distance)

-Sneak up to a scummy one hit sniper user, camping as expected to keep their KD ratio-

"Knock knock"
      "Who is there?"
      "Shotgun wielding enemy with his barrel pointed at your head"
      "oh..."

BLAAAAM! :D

One of the few shotgun kills I ever got on that game...