test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Organised PVP - The Future

Comments

• the4monkeysthe4monkeys Member Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I am still trying to work out when was I put on the shelf in a and not in a premade?

dev'done That match was a prearranged, I haven't played STO for two months and had to jump on to honour that game. for your knowledge here is a tourney game which I was in: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nnt6aUPRUPM

I seriously think the amount of aggression you have against me just shows how much you are either jelous of me or you fancy me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • thishorizonthishorizon Member Posts: 1,158
    edited November 2014
    all of this is childish.
  • riyottsariyottsa Member Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    all of this is so childish.
    all of this is childish.

'tis the life of nerds on the internet.
  • blahhdreyblahhdrey Member Posts: 313 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Sea levels rose by half a meter whilst monkeys cobbled together that screed. The population of Guernsey experienced severe coastal flooding, and a sweaty squall is brewing off the Azores.
    dEpN3nB.png?1
  • hyefatherhyefather Member Posts: 1,286 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    The reason PVP is dead right now is because ppl are spending time upgrading thier weapons, levels and now, even thier ships. Give it about 1 more month and I believe PVP may get reborn. If its not. Then...... I don't want to say it.
  • skurfskurf Member Posts: 1,071 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I am still trying to work out when was I put on the shelf in a and not in a premade?

dev'done That match was a prearranged, I haven't played STO for two months and had to jump on to honour that game. for your knowledge here is a tourney game which I was in: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nnt6aUPRUPM

I seriously think the amount of aggression you have against me just shows how much you are either jelous of me or you fancy me.

You and Min on the same team- such a shocker that y'all lost. Guess the Pandas learned their lesson a long time ago about putting you guys on any type of relevant team, hence the 2+ year old video as your "evidence" of relevancy. Still trying to work out when you were put on the shelf? I'd say that match is a good starting point.
  • cepholapoidcepholapoid Member Posts: 284 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Just out of curiosity, what's the point of the organized PvP channel anyway? All its used for nowadays is rambling, gloating, occasional chat pvp, more epeen stroking, secondary trading channel, and once every blue moon someone saying "que for pvp."
    I mean I don't think I've seen an actual organized match since well before DR. :(

But that's just my two ec.
    cI5XEZr.jpg
  • scurry5scurry5 Member Posts: 1,554 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I decide to take a little break from the forums, and hope that it becomes better.

Then this sort of thing is what I come back to........right.

There's no more sense of community around here.
  • cptndata1cptndata1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Wow so the pvp community in STO is possibly the worst I've ever seen. Have you ever stopped to think about how you all sound from an outsider PoV? Hobos, pandas, you all, are like ideal examples of 5 year olds. *reminds self never to pvp*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Real join date September 2012
  • cbrjwrrcbrjwrr Member Posts: 2,782 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    cptndata1 wrote: »
    Wow so the pvp community in STO is possibly the worst I've ever seen. Have you ever stopped to think about how you all sound from an outsider PoV? Hobos, pandas, you all, are like ideal examples of 5 year olds. *reminds self never to pvp*

Nov 2014

1 post

You matter how?
    edited November 2014
    scurry5 wrote: »
    I decide to take a little break from the forums, and hope that it becomes better.

Then this sort of thing is what I come back to........right.

There's no more sense of community around here.
    cbrjwrr wrote: »
    Nov 2014

1 post

You matter how?
    Not saying I matter, just saying from a player just starting the game, you all seem really immature. Step back and take a look at this. To me it looks like, butthurt player starts thread to flame fleet that from what I know is decent at PvP. Said fleet brings up valid points about cheating, and flame war begins. I guess it's just the internet for ya.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• antoniosalieriantoniosalieri Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Not saying I matter, just saying from a player just starting the game, you all seem really immature. Step back and take a look at this. To me it looks like, butthurt player starts thread to flame fleet that from what I know is decent at PvP. Said fleet brings up valid points about cheating, and flame war begins. I guess it's just the internet for ya.

That was your take away ? To funny the internets indeed.

Now the real question which one of you rolled a new toon just to post that. lmao
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dignity and an empty sack is worth the sack.
  • cbrjwrrcbrjwrr Member Posts: 2,782 Arc User
    edited November 2014

And it isn't actually like that. :) Mostly. It is just banter, with maybe mild venom from time to time.
  • gregkanegregkane Member Posts: 278 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    No wonder gekko thinks pvprs are all spoiled 14yo minimaxers in mums basement........ Op well done on starting new forum pvp when in game pvp is pretty much ****ed good lad
  • grandpadxxgrandpadxx Member Posts: 342
    edited November 2014
    gregkane wrote: »
    No wonder gekko thinks pvprs are all spoiled 14yo minimaxers in mums basement........ Op well done on starting new forum pvp when in game pvp is pretty much ****ed good lad

LoL,.. thats so true.. . :)

@cptndata1

How you can say that.. ? Not everybody is angry here.. . ;)

greetings
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    T'lilu SCI. / Dxxdavid TAK. / STO Inner Circle
    *** R.I.P. ***
  • dius1981dius1981 Member Posts: 500
    edited November 2014
    gregkane wrote: »

FU(K WHAT GEKO THINKS THE DUDE IS A COMPLETE FU(KING TRIBBLE...

Worst thing that ever happened to an Interwebs game, was when someone took GEKO seriously and gave him this job.

The sooner they kick his dumb TRIBBLE to the curb the better off EVERYONE who reads this will be.
    That of course includes the Dev team as well :D

D,
    OMEGA ARMADA & House of Beautiful Orions
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Please keep the QQ to a minimum.
    >>>PUNISH THE FEDs<<<
    >>>Positive Feedback from a PvE HERO<<<
  • drkfrontiersdrkfrontiers Member Posts: 2,477 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Boys have a pencil and girls a virginia... no that's not right?!
  • heckgoblinheckgoblin Member Posts: 685
    edited November 2014
    cbrjwrr wrote: »
    And it isn't actually like that. :) Mostly. It is just banter, with maybe mild venom from time to time.

"Mild" venom. That's a good one.

Among the Hobos is a chap named Sjofn/T'Spoon Den Auftrak, who likes to call me "Istvaan inferior Polish race" and asks me "how many of ur family died in Dachau??"

He thinks the Third Reich is the height of comedy.

Yeah.
    I AM WAR.
  • ilhanskilhansk Member Posts: 620 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I hope you are reporting this guy for racial abuse.
    Visit the Inner Circle YouTube Channel to watch some STO pew pew PVP action!

edited November 2014
    Repeatedly. He's got a lot of accounts, though, and as far as I can see, no action has been taken yet.
    I AM WAR.
  • grandpadxxgrandpadxx Member Posts: 342
    edited November 2014
    heckgoblin wrote: »
    "Mild" venom. That's a good one.

Among the Hobos is a chap named Sjofn/T'Spoon Den Auftrak, who likes to call me "Istvaan inferior Polish race" and asks me "how many of ur family died in Dachau??"

He thinks the Third Reich is the height of comedy.

Yeah.

This is really disgusting .. We can all be glad not to have lived in that time. I am German and have often dealt on "OUR" past .. it was a tragic time for all in the world and you should not make jokes about it !!

Who does not understand is either super stupid or just totally crazy and suffers from loss of reality. Such periods of time were and are the downfall of our humanity. :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    T'lilu SCI. / Dxxdavid TAK. / STO Inner Circle
    *** R.I.P. ***
    edited November 2014
    Roughly a fifth of my people ceased to exist during that period. Believe me, I know.

I find it sickening that Hobos will tolerate such human garbage in their ranks, but really, for them... it is par for the course.
    I AM WAR.
  • geckoisalizardgeckoisalizard Member Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    dius1981 wrote: »

Worst thing that ever happened to an Interwebs game, was when someone took GEKO seriously and gave him this job.

The sooner they kick his dumb TRIBBLE to the curb the better off EVERYONE who reads this will be.

D,

Don't forget D'Angelo, dius, and enjoy your ban for insulting STO's Glorious Leader! lol.
  • dius1981dius1981 Member Posts: 500
    edited November 2014
    Don't forget D'Angelo, dius, and enjoy your ban for insulting STO's Glorious Leader! lol.

In for a Penny...

GEKO, King of the sweaty tards, Lord of the Dev team & Master of all that is wrong with STO - HERE ME!!!

YOU ARE A COMPLETE FAILURE. How on Earth do you fu(k up an Online-Star Trek game.

I mean seriously, what level of stupid do you have to ascertain before you get the message your the Cancer behind STO's slow and miserable demise.

Your idea of content has been void of reason, for years. Your idea of balance is akin to fighting EBOLA with a cough sweet. PLZ TAKE A LOOK AT YOUR GAMES' STATS YOU TOOL - your bleeding players daily.

It would appear no one is really enjoying your new fancy Dan content. And with good reason...
    The lead behind Delta Grinding is you - GEKO - the fu(kwit in the corner, with the crown.

As for the ban.... It Was Worth It!!!

D,
    OMEGA ARMADA & House of Beautiful Orions
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Please keep the QQ to a minimum.
    >>>PUNISH THE FEDs<<<
    >>>Positive Feedback from a PvE HERO<<<
    edited November 2014
    Maybe all pvpers aren't like OP, I forget it's only the radical attention TRIBBLE that make a loud noise, often times the actual community they claim to represent is somewhat decent, forgive my hasty judgement :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• waffadeuce1waffadeuce1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    In for a Penny...

GEKO, King of the sweaty tards, Lord of the Dev team & Master of all that is wrong with STO - HERE ME!!!

YOU ARE A COMPLETE FAILURE. How on Earth do you fu(k up an Online-Star Trek game.

I mean seriously, what level of stupid do you have to ascertain before you get the message your the Cancer behind STO's slow and miserable demise.

Your idea of content has been void of reason, for years. Your idea of balance is akin to fighting EBOLA with a cough sweet. PLZ TAKE A LOOK AT YOUR GAMES' STATS YOU TOOL - your bleeding players daily.

It would appear no one is really enjoying your new fancy Dan content. And with good reason...
    The lead behind Delta Grinding is you - GEKO - the fu(kwit in the corner, with the crown.

D,

Dude, that's alot.... maybe we just need to put the little lizard outside?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijcTa_eHHHE

Kill Feddie.

Waff
  • notrealednanotrealedna Member Posts: 1,028
    edited November 2014
    I can post :D

just testing :rolleyes:
  • torachtorach Member Posts: 259 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    In for a Penny...

D,

Where's the "like" button? Because even though Dius basicly spoke without holding back... i have to agree...

There used to be a certain degree of balance and diversity in the game... but now its just plain silly... for me it took out the joy of playing..

Just to test I equipped my Faeth with elachi dhc crdx4 and focused purely on crtd and basicly sacrificed anything i could to boost crtd...

I buff up and hit surgical strikes 3... and i was doing 70-80k dmg pr shot....

Viral torpedo that disables your tray for 5 seconds.. without any means of removing it...

Sure i could setup a build to basicly kill anyone with the new cheeze.. but it didnt feel right.. at all.. and it was boring..it required no effort or skill what so ever to kill people with it.. and one could just have a badly buildt ship, equip viral torp, surgical strikes 3 + neutronic torpedo for good messure. and it almost wouldnt matter what tactics or timing you have.. you will be devestating to most people....

There is no sense of balance in this.. what so ever... it goes against everything that made STO a fun game to play.. for me atleast.. and that was the diversity of builds and tactics this game offers...

I used to log in every day just to do my daily trading to make money.. now in not even tempted to log into the game..
    "Better were the days when mastery o' space came not from bargains struck with eldritch creatures... but from the sweat of a man's brow and the strength of his back alone. Ye all know thi's to be true!"
  • gregkanegregkane Member Posts: 278 Arc User
    edited November 2014

D,

amen brother I agree 100% but sadly I cant see it happening anytime soon hence I play tanks 90% of time fair fun pvp capture flag and other missions for it and u get rewarded the better you play also clan wars wer u get rewarded for team play ie ur clan gets resources etc. this thread should be closed now its pure hated for hobos from the start-ill agree that some people may say things or take things to far from ALL fleets- I can name many many times where this has happened with many fed and kdf people so no1 can say it is JUST hobos so for the likes of op and istavaan wise yourself up-people like YOU are the reason no effort has been put into pvp geko did once try to have a cryptic tournament any of the old hands can say how that went and it made pvprs look like "14yo imbecile minimaxers" now you guys are proving this
  • wast33wast33 Member Posts: 1,855 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    *smells revolution, prepares windows and mollies*
This discussion has been closed.