test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Organised PVP - The Future

the4monkeysthe4monkeys Member Posts: 172 Arc User
edited November 2014 in PvP Gameplay
Hi,

As we can see the hobos have cried themselves out of pvp and game, I am for-seeing a new opvp, a nicer opvp.

Here is the reasons why:

Hobo's are notoriously bringing the trolling into this channel.

Hobos created arguments with fleets with no back up or proof of the accusation.

When Sad pandas did a 5v5 vs hobos and completely beat them in 1 week, the channel went quiet for a month which proved this theory.

Pro's of hobo's:

They asked for a fight we came but it took time

The are the kerrat pvp fleet

personally take out hobo's in the game the opvp will be a pleasant experience for all.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by the4monkeys on

Comments

• Options
    ibuyevryshipibuyevryship Member Posts: 280
    edited November 2014
    Hi,

As we can see the hobos have cried themselves out of pvp and game, I am for-seeing a new opvp, a nicer opvp.

Here is the reasons why:

Hobo's are notoriously bringing the trolling into this channel.

Hobos created arguments with fleets with no back up or proof of the accusation.

When Sad pandas did a 5v5 vs hobos and completely beat them in 1 week, the channel went quiet for a month which proved this theory.

Pro's of hobo's:

They asked for a fight we came but it took time

personally take out hobo's in the game the opvp will be a pleasant experience for all.

you serious with that ?

your naz, spent alote of $ to try to beat us, personlay he wasted hes money... panda didnt beat our tournament team.. also as you can see at the beggining of that stream you see naz using mt hax tool..

first hobo reply to **** like you

what you see in Opvp is 80% ppl like Kvork , who deserv to be punishend , also remaining ppl in opvp are avoiding 5v5 arena chalange so why Opvp exixt

oh when we won the tournament, i did say nothing in Opvp and sudently YOU muted me for no reason..maybe jalousy ?

So shut the **** up scrub
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    you serious with that ?

your naz, spent alote of $ to try to beat us, personlay panda didnt beat our tournament team.. also as you can see at the beggining of that steam you see nax using mt hax tool..

first hobo replay to **** like you

what you see in Opvp is 80% ppl like Kvork , who deserv to be punishend , also remaining ppl in opvp are avoiding 5v5 arena chalange so why Opvp exixt

oh when we won the tournament, i did say nothing in Opvp and sudently

So shut the **** up scrub

How did you get out of school?

Can someone translate this for me?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    marc8219marc8219 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Still logging on every day, don't know what you are talking about. My complaints is the new stuff is killing the pvp queues, less people in general are playing pvp. I don't want to gank Feds with this new OP stuff if none of them will play, I can get along just fine without it, so I want balance so more Feds and more PVPers in general play. If you can't see that is what matters now you are blind, go look at the queues. It should be peak time now but still slow.
    Tala -KDF Tac- House of Beautiful Orions
  • Options
    brle1950brle1950 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2014

They are quite challenging opponents in Ker'rat. You have to be VERY fast to kill them since they keep their fluidic consoles on global :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    tinnytimpstinnytimps Member Posts: 139 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    How did you get out of school?

Can someone translate this for me?

Ah man! How many times!

Mars Shipyard, MT Script.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5x-MkfzNoLw
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBiJlipZf14&feature=youtu.be
    http://puu.sh/aWNrw/1a8d377c65.jpg

Clean your own act up first before going around the playground being a school bully!

:eek:

/10char
    3c81e718a1.jpg
  • Options
    brandonflbrandonfl Member Posts: 892
    edited November 2014
    tinnytimps wrote: »
    Ah man! How many times!

Clean your own act up first before going around the playground being a school bully!

/10char

You sound bitter Neepa.
    LOLSTO
  • Options
    bwemobwemo Member Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Ah man! How many times!

/10char

I commend you for posting the actual video of what MT's script and any logitech keyboard or mouse can do to sto, and not the bot video that was used in its place. By the way did you know the G-15/19/19s all come with native support from STO? As in you download sto and it installs a macro profile to your keyboard so you can automate key presses from there. Official software included in the game since Atari. Minor point we all seem to not care about I guess.
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    brandonfl wrote: »
    You sound bitter Neepa.

It's quite simple, all of this.

A good example of Stahl's vision.

Fed, Being you. Vs Klinks, That being us.

It may be quite the shock to you.
    But this is pvp!

/10char
    3c81e718a1.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    bwemo wrote: »
    I commend you for posting the actual video of what MT's script and any logitech keyboard or mouse can do to sto, and not the bot video that was used in its place. By the way did you know the G-15/19/19s all come with native support from STO? As in you download sto and it installs a macro profile to your keyboard so you can automate key presses from there. Official software included in the game since Atari. Minor point we all seem to not care about I guess.

Same goes for the Logitech G700s mouse.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    bwemo wrote: »

Oh snaperino

Here's my trove of evidence :P

http://www.reddit.com/r/sto/comments/1fvvom/sad_pandas_caught_using_bot_mods_no_reprocussions/?sort=new
    http://jupiterforce.org/showthread.php?30097-Why-does-Cryptic-let-the-Sad-pandas-cheat
    http://www.reddit.com/r/sto/comments/1g4u1t/official_sad_panda_statement/?sort=new
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdQ4G_mewvc

With love, From Neepa :o

/10char
    3c81e718a1.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    Don't worry guys he has just realised his fleets leaving him....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    Don't worry guys he has just realised his fleets leaving him....

Incorrect dear,

The game is leaving me, to a point where a 10minute session on the exchange is all i need to generate some dirty ec! :eek:

Until cryptic fixes their pre-alpha mechanics.

/10char
    3c81e718a1.jpg
  • Options
    cbrjwrrcbrjwrr Member Posts: 2,782 Arc User
    edited November 2014

But this is pvp!

/10char

Punish the Feds?

It would help if anyone was still around first... On either side. Go into Ker'rat as a Fed and you need to wander around with no shields just to get someone to pop out of cloak, and as a KDF all you ever see now are farmer n00bs who let themselves die to slightly improved VPvP builds as that is all I can be bothered to outfit my ships to these days...

No one logs in anymore.
  • Options
    brandonflbrandonfl Member Posts: 892
    edited November 2014

But this is pvp!

/10char

Always RP your PvP, it makes you seem so reasonable.
    LOLSTO
  • Options
    dontdrunkimshootdontdrunkimshoot Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    brle1950 wrote: »
    Same goes for the Logitech G700s mouse.

<3 my g700. g700 full of different macros + my leet skill> any hax tool trying to auto trigger things

i don't know anything about auto key presses though, whats up with that? got a k740 keyboard, love that thing too
  • Options
    geckoisalizardgeckoisalizard Member Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I Love Lamp!
  • Options
    antoniosalieriantoniosalieri Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I love the attack pattern hobo.

Its the forum version of smoke granade.

Yes we didn't beat there "tournament team"... and naz was cheating somehow.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAIrMVuSTlM&feature=youtu.be

Go head and watch the video... listen to him playing... he misses heals some of us die cause he was to slow... Not that it was his job to be the team healer. Face it we beat you guys adapting to the games meta faster then you guys did.

Seems like the same will be true for this meta... sure most of us are either grinding or are not playing at a super fast pace. Some of our friends are busy with RL... and some perhaps are zipping around another space universe that is in beta for at least another month.

At least should we ever meet on a digital STO field again... you have worked up a ton of Legit excuses for your future beat downs. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dignity and an empty sack is worth the sack.
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    Sounds like another pver new to opvp is mad about dying in pvp.

Hobo being mad about dying in pvp http://i.imgur.com/2YEBTCn.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    foreseeing*

Hobo here, I still login everyday.

Sounds like another pver new to opvp is mad about dying in pvp. Your claim that hobos bring trolling into opvp is equally without as you say "back up or proof of the accusation." Regardless, to overgeneralize and say that all members "cried themselves out of pvp and [the] game" sounds more like a desperate attempt to provoke the hobos.

Stay mad, but keep the crying out of the forums. Seriously, you sound pathetic.

who was the pve'er mad about dying in pvp?

asking to not cry in forums iis ok, however the hobos leader did this countless times maybe check your house before you chat next time!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    riyottsariyottsa Member Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Obvious troll is obvious. Stay mad forever 4monkeys. Surely you will be the one to bring this "nicer opvp" that you so clairvoyantly foresee this way.

In my experience, people who accuse someone as a troll are usually just senseless individuals with no sense of humor, and no grip on the fact that this is just the internet and getting this emotionally invested is just so extremely trivial. The claiming of someone else being mad when a silly, whimsical thread is posted, such as this, is just projecting.
  • Options
    riyottsariyottsa Member Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    XD So the irony of someone foreseeing a nicer opvp by trolling hobos by crying about hobos trolling opvp is lost to someone whose account is banned XD from this game who in the same post claims that anyone who sees the irony in someone who so clearly trolls to the point that they shiver with anger and posts impulsively (cry in forums iis ok) is clearly projecting? The only thing you've gotten right is that this thread is silly and whimsical, but only now from you being so blind to the thick irony here to which you have so prolifically contributed.

You might as well have said that you're rubber and I'm glue. I think we've found the core problem with opvp not being so, as originally said, "nice". It's people like you two, pro trolls. XD

Please keep the repeated keystrokes and the tears coming as I'm sure you will long after I log out. :cool:

You seem to have missed my point or just read into what you wanted to read, as I thought you would, but at least you're not going to have a meltdown or further display your intelligence for the rest of the PvP forums community to laugh at, as I previously thought you would. Good on you for knowing when to walk away from the computer. So I won't bother simplifying it for you.
  • Options
    skurfskurf Member Posts: 1,071 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Monkeys, I like how when you talk about Sad Pandas you say "we" like you actually play in any pre-arranged matches with them. It's cute.
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    skurf wrote: »
    Monkeys, I like how when you talk about Sad Pandas you say "we" like you actually play in any pre-arranged matches with them. It's cute.

There is plenty of matches of me in premades there is video proof, what about yourself?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    There is plenty of matches of me in premades there is video proof, what about yourself?

Premades like this one?
    http://i.imgur.com/TQ3hMDN.png

And I didn't say premades, I said pre-arranged matches.

As for myself, I played in teams that won No BS 3 tourney and the last big tourney before Delta Rising, as well as a few other smaller ones. I've been on teams of countless pre-arranged matches for multiple fleets and have fought against virtually every fleet's main premade that existed in STO over the last couple of years, including Pandas multiple times. Odd that I never saw you on their pre-arranged match teams or tourney A-team. But I guess it makes sense you'd have to ask about me since you were never there to know who actually fights in these tourneys/pre-arranged matches.
  • Options
    ussenterpisezussenterpisez Member Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    skurf wrote: »
    Premades like this one?
    http://i.imgur.com/TQ3hMDN.png

And I didn't say premades, I said pre-arranged matches.

As for myself, I played in teams that won No BS 3 tourney and the last big tourney before Delta Rising, as well as a few other smaller ones. I've been on teams of countless pre-arranged matches for multiple fleets and have fought against virtually every fleet's main premade that existed in STO over the last couple of years, including Pandas multiple times. Odd that I never saw you on their pre-arranged match teams or tourney A-team. But I guess it makes sense you'd have to ask about me since you were never there to know who actually fights in these tourneys/pre-arranged matches.

That maybe be the worse picture you could have chosen, as monkey is @seven@ in the screeny :eek:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    That maybe be the worse picture you could have chosen, as monkey is @seven@ in the screeny :eek:

I know. That was an example of me knowing that he plays in premades, but it was not a pre-arranged match. For those, he is tossed aside for better players.
  • Options
    geckoisalizardgeckoisalizard Member Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    #gaemisded

#pvpstillbroken
This discussion has been closed.