test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Excellent Game, Excellent Free to Play Model, A truly epoch wow killer.

tinnytimpstinnytimps Member Posts: 139 Arc User
edited November 2014 in PvP Gameplay
Jk, lel

This game needs to get its **** together, until then cryptics dolla dolla cash moneyz that was coming in post DR will dry up like a salt lake!!!!

P.S. If ya'll didnt't know, pvp is fooooked beyond belief!

pls no closerino of threaderino,

please and thank yus
3c81e718a1.jpg
Post edited by tinnytimps on

Comments

• mancommancom Member Posts: 784 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    You had the guts to say the evil three-letter word. Wow.
  • virusdancervirusdancer Member Posts: 18,687 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    The state of space PvP has led me to doing ground PvE. I don't know diddlysquat about ground. Hell, the first queue I forgot to switch out the space traits for ground traits and had no ground DOFFs. Folks are probably waiting on the CDs for their /facepalms cause they can't /facepalm fast enough, but wheeeee...

There are probably oodles of bugs on ground as well, but I don't know what they are - they're not slapping me in the face, cause I just don't know. Ignorance is bliss.

...hrmmm, yeah - I should probably consult a mental healthcare professional at this point.
  • wast33wast33 Member Posts: 1,855 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    The state of space PvP has led me to doing ground PvE. I don't know diddlysquat about ground. Hell, the first queue I forgot to switch out the space traits for ground traits and had no ground DOFFs. Folks are probably waiting on the CDs for their /facepalms cause they can't /facepalm fast enough, but wheeeee...

There are probably oodles of bugs on ground as well, but I don't know what they are - they're not slapping me in the face, cause I just don't know. Ignorance is bliss.

...hrmmm, yeah - I should probably consult a mental healthcare professional at this point.

...given it's also content provided by cryptic i wish u much fun the 3 days before u sort it out... :rolleyes::D:(

op: yeah, they just don't get it. i'm way sure that if they would have had pvp developed and progressed from the start on, this game would be in a much better state in terms of almost everything (playernumbers, balance, ..............).
    one can dream :(...
  • heckgoblinheckgoblin Member Posts: 685
    edited November 2014
    Hobos have no place complaining about the quality of PVP. Y'all made it this way, not Cryptic. When you play, it seems like you're trying your best to ensure your opponents have the worst time possible. Vaping from cloak, sci spam, multiple escape consoles, frequent harassment and unpleasantness in chat... you're the reason Kerrat is dead.

Maybe if you all quit, we can get some fresh blood in, but that won't happen as long as you keep acting the way you do. Mind you, there are a few Hobos who aren't complete tools, but with shining stars like Kell and T'Blap and Sjofn in your ranks, who would want to play with you?
    I AM WAR.
  • therealhippotherealhippo Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    heckgoblin wrote: »
    Hobos have no place complaining about the quality of PVP. Y'all made it this way, not Cryptic. When you play, it seems like you're trying your best to ensure your opponents have the worst time possible. Vaping from cloak, sci spam, multiple escape consoles, frequent harassment and unpleasantness in chat... you're the reason Kerrat is dead.

Maybe if you all quit, we can get some fresh blood in, but that won't happen as long as you keep acting the way you do. Mind you, there are a few Hobos who aren't complete tools, but with shining stars like Kell and T'Blap and Sjofn in your ranks, who would want to play with you?

QFT

/10Char
  • geckoisalizardgeckoisalizard Member Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Gaem is ded.

As the game stands, I refuse to spend any kind of money. More bugs than ever, too much grinding, nerfed xp, timegates, and lets not all forget, EMPTY PVE/PVP queues.
  • ziggydsziggyds Member Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    tinnytimps wrote: »

P.S. If ya'll didnt't know, pvp is fooooked beyond belief!

:eek:

/10char

The Evil Queen - Tac - Hobo
    John May Lives - Sci - Hobo
  • virusdancervirusdancer Member Posts: 18,687 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Hobos have no place complaining about the quality of PVP. Y'all made it this way, not Cryptic.

Actually, Jesse did it. Yep, it's all Jesse's fault. So it's Cryptic's fault. He ruined Ker'rat for all the poseur crybaby Fed wannabes that were thumping their chests and patting themselves on the back for years while exploiting the warp-in/respawn stat calculation issues this game has. When they couldn't literally lob grenades in a barrel of goldfish, they found that they just weren't doing that well...and...they started to leave.

Before Jesse's fix, KDF would be happy when an organized group would show up - I can't remember the names of all the fleets, I suck with names and I don't want to leave anybody out by mention some but not others.

It would be a trip too...to see Feds whining like crazy whenever the KDF did the same thing to them. Which uh...is pretty much what's been going on.

Sure, some of the Feds weren't around back then...they're being punished for things they didn't do. But uh, some Feds are sucking it up - getting organized - and working together. You know, stuff that makes sense in a MMO...teamwork. Crazy, right? Others just...waaah, waaah, waaah.

That does not mean some members of the particular fleet in question are not complete tools...but like oh noes, we're on the internet - there's all sorts of people. Make it stop! /facepalm

Some folks will see folks they don't like and use that to have fun of their own - they'll organize and hunt them down.

The special snowflakes will just...cry.

It's sad, but it's obviously to be expected, just how much some of the PvP complaints folks make are like the butthurt PvE folks whining at the DPS guys.

Some folks couldn't deal with an old ladies' knitting circle...it would be too competitive.
    edited November 2014
    Actually, Jesse did it. Yep, it's all Jesse's fault. So it's Cryptic's fault. He ruined Ker'rat for all the poseur crybaby Fed wannabes that were thumping their chests and patting themselves on the back for years while exploiting the warp-in/respawn stat calculation issues this game has. When they couldn't literally lob grenades in a barrel of goldfish, they found that they just weren't doing that well...and...they started to leave.

Before Jesse's fix, KDF would be happy when an organized group would show up - I can't remember the names of all the fleets, I suck with names and I don't want to leave anybody out by mention some but not others.

It would be a trip too...to see Feds whining like crazy whenever the KDF did the same thing to them. Which uh...is pretty much what's been going on.

Sure, some of the Feds weren't around back then...they're being punished for things they didn't do. But uh, some Feds are sucking it up - getting organized - and working together. You know, stuff that makes sense in a MMO...teamwork. Crazy, right? Others just...waaah, waaah, waaah.

That does not mean some members of the particular fleet in question are not complete tools...but like oh noes, we're on the internet - there's all sorts of people. Make it stop! /facepalm

Some folks will see folks they don't like and use that to have fun of their own - they'll organize and hunt them down.

The special snowflakes will just...cry.

It's sad, but it's obviously to be expected, just how much some of the PvP complaints folks make are like the butthurt PvE folks whining at the DPS guys.

Some folks couldn't deal with an old ladies' knitting circle...it would be too competitive.

Who's Jesse?
    I AM WAR.
  • omgrandalthoromgrandalthor Member Posts: 364 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I enjoyed playing the story oddly enough but I didn't need any of these crazy stupid abilities that murdered pvp in the bloodiest way possible to kill any npcs

I do like new story lines to play and new content we get it SOOO often... ha anyway I do not enjoy having to do them 843795432 times over to get a pvp ready ship and gear just to find out you cannot even play pvp vs this stuff.

Either you disable and kill your opponent without even breaking a sweat or he disables you first and you can get up and get a drink either way you are not really playing pvp you are shooting at a ship that cant move or use abilities or you are siting in the ship that cannot move or use abilities depends on who opens the cheese package first!
  • riyottsariyottsa Member Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited November 2014

This man went Moses in this thread, preaching the word of God!

#gaem is ded
  • ethercircuitethercircuit Member Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    When you play, it seems like you're trying your best to ensure your opponents have the worst time possible.

OH NO! YOU'RE ON TO US!

You're starting to understand PUNISH THE FEDs
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tinnytimpstinnytimps Member Posts: 139 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    WTS [Superior Science Tech Upgrade] x120

PST.
    3c81e718a1.jpg
    edited November 2014
    OH NO! YOU'RE ON TO US!

You're starting to understand PUNISH THE FEDs

And you're starting to understand why PVP sucks. It's you. Youuuuuu did it.
    I AM WAR.
  • ethercircuitethercircuit Member Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited November 2014

[2:01] [Combat (Self)] Your Heavy Plasma Lance deals 93280 (115323) Plasma Damage(Critical) to Istvaan Shogaatsu.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2014
    [Combat (Self)] Your Feedback Pulse II deals 119592 (193018) FeedbackPulse(Critical) to HAHA.

[Combat (Self)] Your Feedback Pulse II deals 128688 (207027) FeedbackPulse(Critical) to Sayako.

[Combat (Self)] Your Feedback Pulse II deals 109225 (130247) FeedbackPulse to Jonie.

[Combat (Self)] Your Haywire deals 65094 (110581) Disruptor Damage to Neepa.

[Combat (Self)] Your Crystalline Refraction - Anti Proton deals 114410 (130546) Antiproton Damage to Rita Hayworth.

My mom says I'm cool.
    I AM WAR.
  • currahee320currahee320 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2014

Yes, we were SOOOOO OP as a fleet we vaped the entire PVP component of the game. Grow up and stop QQing. You run in there with FBP and expect to be invincible. Doesn't work that way.

WTS broken FBP, dropped once, only shoots blanks....
    edited November 2014
    You didn't vape PVP. You drove it away by being yourselves. You're horrible abusive dickbags. There isn't a day I can recall when Kerrat zone chat isn't filled with your constant smacktalk and abuse of newbs that can barely defend themselves. You're human garbage, and the only way to enjoy PVP is to keep most of you on ignore.

edit: BTW, say hi to your neo-TRIBBLE member Sjofn for me. His jokes about Polish people dying in extermination camps are hi-larious.
    I AM WAR.
  • marc8219marc8219 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2014

Why is it kerrat is dead only after DR then? it can't be because of us, we hardly use any intel compared to some of main fed abusers. Its people spamming ionic turbulence and surgical strikes, something feds are doing way more then we do.

You are just being a petty, sore loser, constantly complaining over dying in a pvp zone, get over it already
    Tala -KDF Tac- House of Beautiful Orions
    edited November 2014
    Actually, I was complaining that you're all vulgar, unlikeable tools. Learn to read, you mental turnip.
    I AM WAR.
  • bwemobwemo Member Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Your glorious leader quits and you're already getting out of hand on the forums. Perhaps you guys need a reminder of your fleets forum rules. I know that's alote of rules to take in, but seriously, all this intel TRIBBLE will be nerfed eventually, the fact is since you guys are literally creating rivers crying over it, a fleet that does nothing but **** talk 5th string ker'rat farmers, find every advantage via broken TRIBBLE (embassy doffs, swoopin dat fluidic cuz bad, list goes on) and here you are bawling your eyes out over op fed TRIBBLE. Someone in the 90's wrote a song about that, something about rain on a wedding day.
  • grandpadxxgrandpadxx Member Posts: 342
    edited November 2014
    Why are you so angry? No one here is an angel .. except I of course. :rolleyes:

Seriously .. this is completely unnecessary here .. actually we all have the same problem and the same enemy .. and that's not FED / ROM or the KDF .. .

regards
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    T'lilu SCI. / Dxxdavid TAK. / STO Inner Circle
    *** R.I.P. ***
  • riccardo171riccardo171 Member Posts: 1,802 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Lag Industries top class fleet.

get on with it :P
  • mindsharpmindsharp Member Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    bwemo wrote: »
    the fact is since you guys are literally creating rivers crying over it, a fleet that does nothing but **** talk 5th string ker'rat farmers.

LITERAL RIVERS!! Imma buy a boat.

Also dont you think thats kinda harsh? Calling Istvaan and his cronies 5th string farmers. Poor guys. Never get a break.
    Karrock/Karreck/Darth Karrock/Unspoken
    House of Beautiful Orions
    PUNISH THE FEDs
    edited November 2014
    Your glorious leader quits and you're already getting out of hand on the forums. Perhaps you guys need a reminder of your fleets forum rules. I know that's alote of rules to take in, but seriously, all this intel TRIBBLE will be nerfed eventually, the fact is since you guys are literally creating rivers crying over it, a fleet that does nothing but **** talk 5th string ker'rat farmers, find every advantage via broken TRIBBLE (embassy doffs, swoopin dat fluidic cuz bad, list goes on) and here you are bawling your eyes out over op fed TRIBBLE. Someone in the 90's wrote a song about that, something about rain on a wedding day.

Mars Shipyard

/10char
    3c81e718a1.jpg
    edited November 2014
    Actually, I am a vulgar, unlikeable tool. and still need to Learn to read, because I'm a mental turnip.

Yeah you missed the part where I said kerrat has only been dead since DR if it was because of HoBO it would have been dead long ago. Guess you can't argue with that.
  • the4monkeysthe4monkeys Member Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited November 2014

I agree, proves a point here
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2014
    I agree, proves a point here

Mars Shipyard

/10char
    3c81e718a1.jpg
    edited November 2014

The queue are dead, everyone should be complaining, unless its someone like you that is running around abusing every new thing helping cause it to be dead. We still log on every now and then despite all the new spam but its usually dead. You are talking about every advantage, that is your fleet with the pixel reading third party programs, hard to tell if you are fighting people or bots. Even when you are actually a live person its just to abuse the new intel cheese.
  • antoniosalieriantoniosalieri Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    marc8219 wrote: »
    The queue are dead, everyone should be complaining, unless its someone like you that is running around abusing every new thing helping cause it to be dead. We still log on every now and then despite all the new spam but its usually dead. You are talking about every advantage, that is your fleet with the pixel reading third party programs, hard to tell if you are fighting people or bots. Even when you are actually a live person its just to abuse the new intel cheese.

We still log in and grind out our stuffs. Don't hate us cause where not silly role players... that get mad at our friends we catch doing pve. ;)

The Intel stuff will likely get a nerf at some point... don't take things so serious. Play other games for the serious pvp... and play STO to come and beat up the QQy PvP pretenders...

You know... what you guys should be doing. Is crying for Cryptic to replace the rewards in Kerrat. Or at least replace the borg with target dummies that look like farmers or something. Perhaps they could even code the Target dummies to complain in zone chat for you or something.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dignity and an empty sack is worth the sack.
This discussion has been closed.