test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Excellent Game, Excellent Free to Play Model, A truly epoch wow killer.

13»

Comments

• ibuyevryshipibuyevryship Member Posts: 280
    edited November 2014
    ilhansk wrote: »
    hm... abusing our fleet tag (ic) to upset/harass other players?

well ic or not ic m comment will have been the same ...
  • grandpadxxgrandpadxx Member Posts: 342
    edited November 2014
    As a KDF player, how i see fed players !

[12:38] [Local] Alexgerman@mainframe123: exploiter... innercirlce all on ignore... guys
    [Zone] renegad@gurkenjup: inner circle cack noops (**** you all in popo TRIBBLE****ERS)
    [12:38] [Local] Alexgerman@mainframe123: exploiter... innercirlce all on ignore... guys

after that you want us to say combaya ?

We NEVER EVER exploiter and you know that.. so what do you want to tell us here with this posting ?

I know both Players.. they are only ubset if they lose.. thats it !!

Nice ty Zelda.., watch our own Fleet this better for YOU !

Keep us get out of your Flame War.

Zzzzzzzz :rolleyes:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    T'lilu SCI. / Dxxdavid TAK. / STO Inner Circle
    *** R.I.P. ***
    edited November 2014
    grandpadxx wrote: »
    We NEVER EVER exploiter and you know that.. so what do you want to tell us here with this posting ?

I know both Players.. they are only ubset if they lose.. thats it !!

Nice ty Zelda.., watch our own Fleet this better for YOU !

Keep us get out of your Flame War.

Zzzzzzzz :rolleyes:

im just showing how the feds are in our presence, and after that you see all that propaganda agast KDF so ya combaya my son
  • riyottsariyottsa Member Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    As a KDF player, how i see fed players !

[Zone] renegad@gurkenjup: inner circle cack noops (**** you all in popo TRIBBLE****ERS)
    10:22] [Zone] Vash the Stampede@goaheadandsmoke: all good i got three of u on my load and ur hack frucking cheater's
    [Zone] K'Vork@iskandus: filed a report with Crytpic for Cyber Talking and Harassment
    Zone] Achmed the Dead Terrorist@Rand Al Thor: anyway team sabatage against tos so reported :P
    [Zone] Kai Erander@kaierander666420: lol tblap. so ****ing pathetic. you are exploiting a ****** game glitch they havent fixed yet lol
    [Zone] IceCold@ice2893: hmmm...a one shot kill. do i detect some cheating?
    10:22] [Zone] Vash the Stampede@goaheadandsmoke: all good i got three of u on my load and ur hack frucking cheater's

after that you want us to say combaya ?

I would safely assume this has something to do with your reputation as a fleet full of verbally abusive individuals who take this game way too seriously.

The IC thing would probably be when you decided to start harassing people with your IC tag to give them a bad reputation; whether it was intentional or not.
    edited November 2014
    riyottsa wrote: »
    I would safely assume this has something to do with your reputation as a fleet full of verbally abusive individuals who take this game way too seriously.

The IC thing would probably be when you decided to start harassing people with your IC tag to give them a bad reputation; whether it was intentional or not.

sry dude , im not harrassing ppl, lol
    edited November 2014
    Grow up Zelda ..

and again to take notes .. keep us out of your flame war.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    *** R.I.P. ***
    edited November 2014
    Grow up Zelda ..

and again to take notes .. keep us out of your flame war.

what ? i know your german, but get more inteligence please
    im just showing how the feds are in our presence, and after that you see all that propaganda agast KDF so ya combaya my son
    edited November 2014
    I'm sure you know what i meen.. .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    *** R.I.P. ***
    edited November 2014
    I'm sure you know what i meen.. .

im not sure if you know what i mean
  • gregkanegregkane Member Posts: 278 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    heckgoblin wrote: »
    Hobos have no place complaining about the quality of PVP. Y'all made it this way, not Cryptic. When you play, it seems like you're trying your best to ensure your opponents have the worst time possible. Vaping from cloak, sci spam, multiple escape consoles, frequent harassment and unpleasantness in chat... you're the reason Kerrat is dead.

Maybe if you all quit, we can get some fresh blood in, but that won't happen as long as you keep acting the way you do. Mind you, there are a few Hobos who aren't complete tools, but with shining stars like Kell and T'Blap and Sjofn in your ranks, who would want to play with you?

yes we made cryptic bring powercreep and all the spammy consoles that EVERYONE uses indeed I personally asked for the fluidic console and designed it, oh and vaping from cloak?? don't make me laugh pandas,inner circle trh have all done this tactic as soon as it has been available, sci spam?? all sci pvpers use some sci spam, the chat I cant comment on as I havnt seen it if you were racially abused I strongly disagree with that but otherwise grow up and use your brain
  • heckgoblinheckgoblin Member Posts: 685
    edited November 2014
    gregkane wrote: »
    yes we made cryptic bring powercreep and all the spammy consoles that EVERYONE uses indeed I personally asked for the fluidic console and designed it, oh and vaping from cloak?? don't make me laugh pandas,inner circle trh have all done this tactic as soon as it has been available, sci spam?? all sci pvpers use some sci spam, the chat I cant comment on as I havnt seen it if you were racially abused I strongly disagree with that but otherwise grow up and use your brain

I grew up a while ago. This is why most of your fleet is on ignore. You're a bunch of abusive pricks, and now I don't have to listen to you prattle on in Kerrat local.

It's the adult thing to do.

Now if only I could ignore you on the forums as well...
    I AM WAR.
    edited November 2014
    I grew up a while ago. This is why most of your fleet is on ignore. You're a bunch of abusive pricks, and now I don't have to listen to you prattle on in Kerrat local.

It's the adult thing to do.

Now if only I could ignore you on the forums as well...

lol u can turn the forums off- simples as for growing up? it doesn't really look like it from ur earlier posts - ive nothing personal against you- or anyone - in sto but you seem to have such a grudge that it affects your judgement I hope one day you realize this is just pixels on a computer screen and 99.999% likely you will never meet anyone from here IRL so its all irrelevant I wish you luck on your journey
  • riyottsariyottsa Member Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited November 2014

This is hysterical irony right here.
  • brandonflbrandonfl Member Posts: 892
    edited November 2014

There's an old adage about pots and kettles with which you may want to familiarize yourself.
    LOLSTO
    edited November 2014
    gregkane wrote: »
    lol u can turn the forums off- simples as for growing up? it doesn't really look like it from ur earlier posts - ive nothing personal against you- or anyone - in sto but you seem to have such a grudge that it affects your judgement I hope one day you realize this is just pixels on a computer screen and 99.999% likely you will never meet anyone from here IRL so its all irrelevant I wish you luck on your journey

Bloody right I won't meet anyone from here IRL. Who would want to hang out with a bunch of hostile, antisocial jerks? (And at least one actual neo-TRIBBLE?)
    I AM WAR.
    edited November 2014
    Bloody right I won't meet anyone from here IRL. Who would want to hang out with a bunch of hostile, antisocial jerks? (And at least one actual neo-TRIBBLE?)

im not an antisocial jerk :) I just have a little boy so I cant go partying anymore :)
    edited November 2014
    Yeah, well, here's the thing: if you, as a group, relentlessly insult and harass someone, repeatedly instakill them in-game without giving them a chance to retaliate, as well as target them with neo-TRIBBLE hate speech, and make jokes about that someone's ancestors dying in death camps... that someone just might develop a grudge and dislike toward you as a group.

Does this surprise you on some level? Is my reaction unnatural somehow?
    I AM WAR.
  • sharxtremesharxtreme Member Posts: 850 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    seeing as you are so certain, please share. what type of player am i, where do i pvp, and how do i fly?

if you did kerrat a few years ago as a fed, then you were one of the people camping kdf spawn with an 8:1 advantage in numbers. and you wonder why the kdf are merciless today?

i used to wait in the queues for hours waiting for feddies daring enough to come out from the safety of the FvF queue for a pub caning.

You started playing after season 7? because you sure sound like it.
    When i was playing Kerrat it was full of both klings and feds, but just a few feds were there or could PvP.
    Also FVK queue was full and waiting time was like a minute.
    Only after LoR FVK was completely empty and I didn't even bother going in Kerrat anymore.

And no, i was never camping FED spawn, actually, it was quite the opposite.
    It was so fun to read chat and seeing klingons fistbump eachother after 4 BoPs and few Felkhri drainers/virals kill a t4 cruiser that is probably AFK doing dilithium daily.

So yes, since you did find personal offense in my comment, I know exactly where did you PvP.
    In Kerrat. You calling fed side "feddies" is also a dead giveaway what have you been doing in there anyway.
This discussion has been closed.