Install Arc
Options

Star Trek Online is a fun game and I enjoy playing it

2»

Comments

• Options
    seazombie64seazombie64 Member Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I agree. I am 80 percent satisfied with the game. There are far more good things going on right now than not.
  • Options
    matthian1701matthian1701 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Thank you everyone for the positive energy!
  • Options
    khan5000khan5000 Member Posts: 3,008 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I like the game, will spend money where i see fit and will continue to play
    Your pain runs deep.
    Let us explore it... together. Each man hides a secret pain. It must be exposed and reckoned with. It must be dragged from the darkness and forced into the light. Share your pain. Share your pain with me... and gain strength from the sharing.
  • Options
    illyrian2008illyrian2008 Member Posts: 271 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Thank you everyone for the positive energy!

Now hop to grinding dil, grinding patrol missions because there is not enough story, playing roulette with crafting upgrades, hoping to be able to finish advanced for no rewards, etc.

Positive energy should also help you with bugs.

Remember to sing Kumbaya along the way.

You are welcome, love your positive energy.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    nabreeki wrote: »
    And yet, the world still turns. The sun will rise tomorrow, birds will sing, children will play outside, and you'll still be mad over a video game.

What, you mean the world will not end in righteous rage?

Oh the horror.

Mad might be a wee bit of an overstatement.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    nabreeki wrote: »
    Bumping for truth! STO is still a great game made by a great company that could make a few tweaks here and there....but overall this game has improved dramatically from where it was a year ago.

Oh why not?

I also support Cryptic's new Chinese overlords and may the light of Chairman Mao and his Little Red Book shine as a beacon towards success, leading Cryptic as it did PWE.

Cryptic's Great Leap Forward!
  • Options
    feadulinfeadulin Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I am very much enjoying the game. I was away for about 2 years playing other games and just came back. I am very casual and just enjoy the story missions. I do not worry about leveling nor do I worry about having the best gear/ship.

I like to do foundry quests and will repeat story missions I have found fun. I do hope Cryptic is able to make changes for players that have recently became dissatisfied with the game.
  • Options
    thunderfoot#5163 thunderfoot Member Posts: 4,541 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Because I am first and foremost a Star Trek fan, I really do want this game to be everything every Star Trek fan, and every fan of a quality MMO as well, deserves.

Some parts of the game are very enjoyable. I get satisfaction out of taking a ship which others dislike or look down on and making it perform beyond expectations. I really enjoy some of the Foundry Missions. A lot of them are better and closer to canon than most of the Featured Episodes. I enjoy introducing someone who is new to the game and Star Trek to all of the great things in this game and the IP.

I am not blind to the good parts of STO. It just seems to me lately the not so good parts heavily outnumber them.
    I can only hope this is temporary. I remain solidly hopeful the good parts will return to the majority soon.
    A six year old boy and his starship. Living the dream.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Oh why not?

I also support Cryptic's new Chinese overlords and may the light of Chairman Mao and his Little Red Book shine as a beacon towards success, leading Cryptic as it did PWE.

Cryptic's Great Leap Forward!

I just wanted to quote this in case other people need a laugh Monday morning.
  • Options
    daan2006daan2006 Member Posts: 5,346 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    only White Knights are going to have a laugh at it ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    swimwear off risa not fixed
    system Lord Baal is dead
    macronius wrote: »
    This! Their ability to outdo their own failures is quite impressive. If only this power could be harnessed for good.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    daan2006 wrote: »
    only White Knights are going to have a laugh at it ;)

You are comparing a free-to-play video game with a cultural upheaval that killed literally tens of millions of people.
  • Options
    shaddam01shaddam01 Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    You are comparing a free-to-play video game with a cultural upheaval that killed literally tens of millions of people.

sweatshops