test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Ban the person above you! Any reason at all!

Comments

• hawku001xhawku001x Member Posts: 10,767 Arc User
    edited October 2014
  • jorantomalakjorantomalak Member Posts: 7,133 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    hawku001x wrote: »
    banned b/c nah i'm cool with it

Banned for being cool about being epicly exploited by me :D
  • alexmakepeacealexmakepeace Member Posts: 10,633 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Banned for exploitation of people, which is much worse than using an exploit in games. Also banned for "u mad [noun]" and "u jelly," suggesting heightened insecurity.

And also because I'm peanut butter, not jelly.
    edited October 2014
    Banned for exploitation of people, which is much worse than using an exploit in games. Also banned for "u mad [noun]" and "u jelly," suggesting heightened insecurity.

And also because I'm peanut butter, not jelly.

Banned for being peanut butter and still jelly :D
    edited October 2014
    Banned because peanut butter comes from a certain variety of legume, whereas jelly comes from fruit. They're very different things.

Also, unlike you, a peanut is not actually a nut.
    edited October 2014
    Banned because peanut butter comes from a certain variety of legume, whereas jelly comes from fruit. They're very different things.

Also, unlike you, a peanut is not actually a nut.

Banned for being jelly of my utter epic nuttiness ...u mad? :D
    edited October 2014
    Banned for the aforementioned insecurity.
    edited October 2014
    Banned for the aforementioned insecurity.

Banned for using a huge educated word therefore infinite wisdoms which is an exploit which i caught you doing thus im still epic...U jelly? :D
  • cheesebasketcheesebasket Member Posts: 1,101 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Banned for epic trollsmanship
    The hamster will RULE ALLL....

Mwahahahahahahaha
    edited October 2014
    Banned for epic trollsmanship

Banned for exploiting an exploit which was working as intended but was still an exploit because somehow an exploit was made therfore infinite hot chocolates....u mad swiss miss?
    edited October 2014
    banned for being so obviously banned by me..... u mad bruh? u madddddd esse? u maaaaaadddd chimmichonga?
    edited October 2014
    banned for being so obviously banned by me..... u mad bruh? u madddddd esse? u maaaaaadddd chimmichonga?

Banned for exploiting a chimichanga in a banned thread which was an exploit of the exploit that was not an exploit yesterday but is today there fore you exploited the exploit and got banned by the exploit therefore infinite chimichangas.....you jelly? :D
    edited October 2014
    edited October 2014
    banned b/c im not jelly but i am gellin

Banned for gellin and not like a felon and that sir is an exploit ....u mad san quentin? :D
    edited October 2014
    banned b/c my felon points are at risk and i am in trouble....... u mad camp 22, north korea?
    edited October 2014
    banned b/c my felon points are at risk and i am in trouble....... u mad camp 22, north korea?

Banned for trolling camp 22 via your felon points which was an exploit
  • cheesebasketcheesebasket Member Posts: 1,101 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Banned for haveing 1940 posts :3

Umad brah?
    The hamster will RULE ALLL....

Mwahahahahahahaha
    edited October 2014
    Banned because after jorantomalak's next post, the Japanese will bomb Pearl Harbor and the US will enter the war. You jerk, jorantomalak!
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,521 Community Moderator
    edited October 2014
    Banned for being in 1686.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • stoutesstoutes Member Posts: 4,219 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    ^^Banned for that's the wrong year.
    maxvitor wrote: »
    Nerf is OP, plz nerf
    That's quite the paradox, how could you nerf nerf when the nerf is nerfed. But how would the nerf be nerfed when the nerf is nerfed? This allows the nerf not to be nerfed since the nerf is nerfed? But if the nerf isn't nerfed, it could still nerf nerfs. But as soon as the nerf is nerfed, the nerf power is lost. So paradoxally it the nerf nerf lost its nerf, while it's still nerfed, which cannot be because the nerf was unable to nerf.

I call it, the Stoutes paradox.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,521 Community Moderator
    edited October 2014
    Banned for being in 3496.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    edited October 2014
    ^^Banned for I've changed my Sig a bit... have you notice what's added? :D:cool:
    Nerf is OP, plz nerf
    That's quite the paradox, how could you nerf nerf when the nerf is nerfed. But how would the nerf be nerfed when the nerf is nerfed? This allows the nerf not to be nerfed since the nerf is nerfed? But if the nerf isn't nerfed, it could still nerf nerfs. But as soon as the nerf is nerfed, the nerf power is lost. So paradoxally it the nerf nerf lost its nerf, while it's still nerfed, which cannot be because the nerf was unable to nerf.

• thunderfoot#5163 thunderfoot Member Posts: 4,545 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Banned for upgrading your sig by exploiting the forum tools. Bad Stoutes! Bad! No cookie! :P
    A six year old boy and his starship. Living the dream.
    edited October 2014
    ^^Banned for why do i need a cookie if I already have ownership over the cookie jar :cool:.
    Nerf is OP, plz nerf

• berginsbergins Member Posts: 3,453 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    stoutes wrote: »
    ^^Banned for why do i need a cookie if I already have ownership over the cookie jar :cool:.
    Banned for not mentioning exploits, which has apparently become the New Thing.

I've been gone for a couple pages, are we still going on about the Tau Dewa Exploit, or is there something new?
    "Logic is a little tweeting bird chirping in a meadow. Logic is a wreath of pretty flowers which smell BAD." - Spock
    edited October 2014
    stoutes wrote: »

Banned for owning the cookie jar yet not relising the forum is ran by cheese thus making the people in wisnonsin angry due to your cookie jar full of infinite cheese's which is a exploit of the swiss who send their cheese through switzerland alienating germany and causing the british to have infinite cookies....u mad chips ahoy?
    bergins wrote: »
    Banned for not mentioning exploits, which has apparently become the New Thing.

I've been gone for a couple pages, are we still going on about the Tau Dewa Exploit, or is there something new?

Banned for being gone a couple of ages ago not relising that sir was an exploit
    edited October 2014
    Banned for banning two people. BAD TROLL! SHAME ON YOU!

:P
  • cmdrscarletcmdrscarlet Member Posts: 5,137 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    ^ Banned for shaming.

Wait ...

Unbanned for joining the club :)
    edited October 2014
    ^^Banned for unbanning while not waiting for me to give you permission to do so. :cool:
    Nerf is OP, plz nerf

• berginsbergins Member Posts: 3,453 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Banned for Post #8000.
    "Logic is a little tweeting bird chirping in a meadow. Logic is a wreath of pretty flowers which smell BAD." - Spock
This discussion has been closed.