test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Scheduled Maintenance (October 16, 2014)

12346»

Comments

• ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,572 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    So i am not the only one whom noticed the Original series blue phasers, do not work, as they use to sense the upgarde system, i brought mine off of the Orignal series ship the Enterprise, its like as you said 4.3 i posted a ticked about it a while back.

If you put those Phasers on a ship and take them into space they show 288.1 dps.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • index1985index1985 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    still cant respec
    cant even retrain my boffs
    it is not working
    so WHEN will this be fixed
    You have been blocked from following this account at the request of the user.
    so this is the way how cryptic is treating players
    and by threating them with ban even permanent one
    if they dont shup up
  • deaftravis05deaftravis05 Member Posts: 4,885 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I dunno if anything was fixed.

It seeems like another failure patch
  • jaymclaughlinjaymclaughlin Member Posts: 630 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Still can't play the game for more than a couple of mins without it crashing.

Seems like by the time I get back on, everyone will be at level 60 already
    animated.gif
  • dragonlander1dragonlander1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    i know your trying to fix the problem, still cant load in, it crashes on the cryptic screen
  • jam3s1701jam3s1701 Member Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Any news on the Kobali bridge bug? Has it been fixed.?
    JtaDmwW.png
  • sarax23sarax23 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    more patch more error, everyday worse this game
  • firekeeperhufirekeeperhu Member Posts: 416 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Well thats idiotic.. Its a science ship.. It should have sensor analysis.

Also the I thought the dauntless was advertised to have a transwarp to the delta quadrant.. I aint seeing it. I might have gotten that wrong, but I could have swore thats what was stated

it's an intel ship. it was said intel ships have less hp/shield and fewer abilities in exchange of cloacking and vulnerability detection. scryer lacks the sensor scan, eclipse don't have attract fire aura and phantom don't have innate defense bonus.
    <3 Defiant <3

RnD and upgrade needs less RNG. Less lottery. Something has to change.
  • echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,916 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    sarax23 wrote: »
    more patch more error, everyday worse this game
    Actually, this rollout went more smoothly than LoR
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • deaftravis05deaftravis05 Member Posts: 4,885 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    echatty wrote: »
    Actually, this rollout went more smoothly than LoR

I dunno... they rolled out a patch they claimed should resolve the issue for crash to desktop... on load. Then it failed. And they pretended it worked.
  • blueharvestblueharvest Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Too much of a chore to play as it is, and extremely frustrating when trying to complete a long quest with all the CTD and game.client errors.

Unless I really want to redo the looks and clothing of all my crew there's really not much to do.
  • arrmateysarrmateys Member Posts: 466 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    lordmalak1 wrote: »
    nVidia hate- guess that explains why my card is starting act funny, I'll get an unexpected black screen and when the video comes back the screen rez in game is some odd resolution or ultra low. I've had to manually force the correct resolution as the auto setting gets spastic at times.

i used to get that a while ago, but not with sto. it was a driver issue on certain graphic cards. 314.22 was the last good release of nvidia's drivers, anything after that one had some bugs that caused just that. screen would go black for few seconds, then return. windows sometimes would say "driver has crashed and recovered", and occasionally would result in a blue screen of death. to my knowledge, that bug was handled in cryptic manner and swept under the rug.

it's possible cryptic triggered something in the drivers that causes that driver crash with the recent release. there's some visible directx error messages on login. but since i'm still running 314.22 drivers i never got anything like that with sto.
    Now clowns, that's another story. They scare the cr​ap out of me.
    We fight them too. Entire armies spilling out of Volkswagens.
    We do our best to fight them off, but they keep sending them in.
  • stoutesstoutes Member Posts: 4,219 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I believe Nvidia is already around 344?.. Those CTD's and black screens sure seem like a general overheating problem. Anyone tried to check the GPU heat with one or another monitoring agent?
    maxvitor wrote: »
    Nerf is OP, plz nerf
    That's quite the paradox, how could you nerf nerf when the nerf is nerfed. But how would the nerf be nerfed when the nerf is nerfed? This allows the nerf not to be nerfed since the nerf is nerfed? But if the nerf isn't nerfed, it could still nerf nerfs. But as soon as the nerf is nerfed, the nerf power is lost. So paradoxally it the nerf nerf lost its nerf, while it's still nerfed, which cannot be because the nerf was unable to nerf.

I call it, the Stoutes paradox.
  • zeus#0893 zeus Member Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I had 9 Respec tokens before this patch.

Now I have Zero!

Anyone else have this issue?

Zeus
  • cookiecrookcookiecrook Member Posts: 4,536 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I dunno... they rolled out a patch they claimed should resolve the issue for crash to desktop... on load. Then it failed. And they pretended it worked.

THis is how most bug fixes work around here. If people don't stop complaining about it, they will break something else just to get you onto something different. :P
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.