test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Level 60 = No Ker'rat: *VERIFIED*

dius1981dius1981 Member Posts: 500
edited October 2014 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1252661

I post this here in hope the Dev's will acknowledge they are aware of this problem.

And hope give us a time frame on a fix - plz?

D,
OMEGA ARMADA & House of Beautiful Orions
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Please keep the QQ to a minimum.
>>>PUNISH THE FEDs<<<
>>>Positive Feedback from a PvE HERO<<<
Post edited by dius1981 on

Comments

• skurfskurf Member Posts: 1,071 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    This is completely unacceptable.
  • mightybobcncmightybobcnc Member Posts: 3,354 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    So much for my plan of casually messing around in Ker'rat later tonight...

Joined January 2009
    Finger wrote:
    Nitpicking is a time-honored tradition of science fiction. Asking your readers not to worry about the "little things" is like asking a dog not to sniff at people's crotches. If there's something that appears to violate natural laws, then you can expect someone's going to point it out. That's just the way things are.
  • dius1981dius1981 Member Posts: 500
    edited October 2014
    skurf wrote: »
    This is completely unacceptable.

Yep its a complete joke...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    >>>PUNISH THE FEDs<<<
  • dylantrinidydylantrinidy Member Posts: 313 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    im getting this horrible feeling its working as intended, just when i was perpared to commit time and funds to this game again lets hope for a level 60 ker'rat or at least new open battlezone to give people a reason to build a ship
  • dontdrunkimshootdontdrunkimshoot Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    it, like proboly many other things, is being rebalanced for level 60. its on the scheduled, but it might be a week or 2.

question is, why not just leave it open in the mean time? its primarily an open pvp zone, and with crafting ANY drop is all but useless trash anyway. until the level 60 rebalance is complete, they need to leave the legacy version open
    edited October 2014
    Yep its all very underhanded. They didnt even let the community know before we started cappibg over 60.

Another great example of Cryptic working with its customers.
    What a bunch of CLOWNS...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    >>>PUNISH THE FEDs<<<
  • giotarizgiotariz Member Posts: 652 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    dius1981 wrote: »
    Yep its all very underhanded. They didnt even let the community know before we started cappibg over 60.

Another great example of Cryptic working with its customers.
    What a bunch of CLOWNS...

lol yeah, they will insert it back in say three months or more.
    Or maybe they'll just do what they always do when it comes to PVP: Soon (TM)

Clowns, yeah.
    Sad Pandas PvP - Starfleet Dental Member - Lag Industries Leader
    --

"What a time it was, with all the world against us, what a time it was... When all we did seemed wrong,
    we've broken all our bonds, but life kept going on, what a time, what a time it was..." - Clem Tholet
    --
    Operation Dingo 1977

• stoutesstoutes Member Posts: 4,219 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1252661

I post this here in hope the Dev's will acknowledge they are aware of this problem.

And hope give us a time frame on a fix - plz?

D,
    They're probably aware of this issue, I only assume it'll take just as long as when they fixed the romulan-wronglvlentry-ker'rat problem :rolleyes:. How long did they took their time for it? 3 months?
    maxvitor wrote: »
    Nerf is OP, plz nerf
    That's quite the paradox, how could you nerf nerf when the nerf is nerfed. But how would the nerf be nerfed when the nerf is nerfed? This allows the nerf not to be nerfed since the nerf is nerfed? But if the nerf isn't nerfed, it could still nerf nerfs. But as soon as the nerf is nerfed, the nerf power is lost. So paradoxally it the nerf nerf lost its nerf, while it's still nerfed, which cannot be because the nerf was unable to nerf.

I call it, the Stoutes paradox.
  • torachtorach Member Posts: 259 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    When they are at it, they might as well overhaul the whole thing, or maybe add some level 60 warzone in the delta quadrant,
    "Better were the days when mastery o' space came not from bargains struck with eldritch creatures... but from the sweat of a man's brow and the strength of his back alone. Ye all know thi's to be true!"
  • crypticfrostcrypticfrost Member Posts: 1,479 Cryptic Developer
    edited October 2014
    Verified this issue with both Ker'rat and Otha. Thanks for the reports.
    STO QA Team
  • illcadiaillcadia Member Posts: 1,412 Bug Hunter
    edited October 2014

Also affecting N'vak.
  • dukedom01dukedom01 Member Posts: 462 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Qay'ghun too? :D
    Ceterum censeo Otha supplendum in praemiis.
    edited October 2014

Thank you for the reply frost.

Could you please get back to us ASAP with a potential time frame on a fix?

Im sure the community would appreciate it.

D,
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    >>>PUNISH THE FEDs<<<
  • marc8219marc8219 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Now I have another excuse not to level, now I have to avoid pve to not get xp though.
    Tala -KDF Tac- House of Beautiful Orions
  • ednarulesednarules Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Ker'rat has never been very high on cryptics radar, I'll be flabbergasted if they do anything about it.

The last "fix" to ker'rat was stupid. I like everyone spawning in the same area, and when one side had too many people, the way to "change" sides to even it up was fun. Red feds!

Now a suggestion for Ker'rat, the zones try to make a zone "max" for each faction, so that if they hit it, no more of that faction can enter that zone. That way the other side can fill up and the zone be somewhat even.
    edited October 2014

Also it affects N'vak.
    edited October 2014
    marc8219 wrote: »
    Now I have another excuse not to level, now I have to avoid pve to not get xp though.

I know right, its so stupid it makes baby Jesus cry...:(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    >>>PUNISH THE FEDs<<<
  • deathdealergoddeathdealergod Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    as much as i love the faeht i regret giving cryptic the money for it in the light that they took kerrat away from me
  • dominic0483dominic0483 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    hello all:D I love ker'rat its been the only place in sto where I play most of the time (besides new content) and earn my ec. its the funnest area in the game that's an open pvp zone were I`ve had the best pvp battles ever while fighting borg at the same time. I haven't posted on the forums before but when I heard ker`rat wasn't open for level 60 players I freaked so I had to speak out so I join the protest to keep ker`rat and n`vak open for all us players when we hit or are level 60. I would like to see more space war zones in sto with open pvp. thank you cryptic for a great game it can use some tweeks though
    edited October 2014
    hello all:D I love ker'rat its been the only place in sto where I play most of the time (besides new content) and earn my ec. its the funnest area in the game that's an open pvp zone were I`ve had the best pvp battles ever while fighting borg at the same time. I haven't posted on the forums before but when I heard ker`rat wasn't open for level 60 players I freaked so I had to speak out so I join the protest to keep ker`rat and n`vak open for all us players when we hit or are level 60. I would like to see more space war zones in sto with open pvp. thank you cryptic for a great game it can use some tweeks though

For someone who never felt the need to have a forum account, until now. If only to post his disappointment that Ker'rat has been REMOVED FOR LVL 60 -

Really shows how much this zone means to the community. I can't stress enough how much Cryptic 'fumbled the ball'.

This needs to be fix, it need to be fixed SOON.

D,
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    >>>PUNISH THE FEDs<<<
  • paradise1killerparadise1killer Member Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I hope this kerrat nonsense is a joke and you have a lvl60 new opvp zone. I feel like cryptic trolling the pvp community. Really its not hard to copy and paste a map and give it open pvp status. All we need is a new sandbox to play with our friends.

Kerrat or lvl60 new zone pls
    Nova Core
    ParadiseKiller

House of Beautiful Orions
    Zeadonouse
    ToLate
    edited October 2014
    I hope this kerrat nonsense is a joke and you have a lvl60 new opvp zone. I feel like cryptic trolling the pvp community. Really its not hard to copy and paste a map and give it open pvp status. All we need is a new sandbox to play with our friends.

Kerrat or lvl60 new zone pls

Yup totally agree...

D,
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    >>>PUNISH THE FEDs<<<
  • falklander1989falklander1989 Member Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Hope gonna be fixed soon,only fun place left in this game.Hit 60 with all 3 of my space toons but nothing to do now,cant care less about super boring stfs where they only add extra hp and call it harder or few boring new episodes.And turn Kobali in pvp zone,atlest few instances,i want to pew pew on ground to.:cool:
  • heckgoblinheckgoblin Member Posts: 685
    edited October 2014
    This is massively annoying, and should be a priority fix. I play STO for Ker'rat - removing Ker'rat is a good way to remove me.
    I AM WAR.
  • askari3askari3 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    *hrrrrrrr*....

I just made my 60, ran into the Kerrat-planet and ... nothing. First i thought i made something wrong.

I did not play much PvP in Games, but in STO : Where is the need for any nice Fitting without the possibility to compete against each other? Only via dps-meter in STF's? I really hope they get this fixed fast. The PvP-Lists are a joke and 90% of the time empty. Kerrat was the only place where you can go to "hunt" a bit ... or just to trick the hunters ^^

*another one just getting the Forum active to set a Signal, how important this is for some of us*
  • soundwisdomsoundwisdom Member Posts: 248 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    For someone who never felt the need to have a forum account, until now. If only to post his disappointment that Ker'rat has been REMOVED FOR LVL 60 -

Really shows how much this zone means to the community. I can't stress enough how much Cryptic 'fumbled the ball'.

This needs to be fix, it need to be fixed SOON.

D,

As a counter point. If it meant so much to the community; it wouldn't only be a 3 page thread after a week.

Take for instance the T5u/6 news. It went from 0 pages, to over 90 pages in about an hour. With the final thread ending at page 384. So yea. A 3 page thread, and almost no duplicates of the topic; I wouldn't really call that a good measurement of being 'important to the community'.
  • icsairgunsicsairguns Member Posts: 1,504 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    im affraid if and when it is "fixed" they will have have it labeld new and improved and be cross faction teaming WHICH I HATE. and would be the same to me as if it stayed block at lvl 60.
    Trophies for killing FEDS ahh those were the days. Ch'ar%20POST%20LoR.JPG

• dontdrunkimshootdontdrunkimshoot Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    As a counter point. If it meant so much to the community; it wouldn't only be a 3 page thread after a week.

Take for instance the T5u/6 news. It went from 0 pages, to over 90 pages in about an hour. With the final thread ending at page 384. So yea. A 3 page thread, and almost no duplicates of the topic; I wouldn't really call that a good measurement of being 'important to the community'.

this is the second of 3 threads about this, and its in a bug section, not even the main pvp section. the issue is *VERIFIED*, complaining incessantly isn't going to change anything.
    edited October 2014
    Curious if this bug will be fixed in the upcoming patch? ...please?
    edited October 2014
    skurf wrote: »
    Curious if this bug will be fixed in the upcoming patch? ...please?

That's all I want to know really, when is there going to be a fix?

D,
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    >>>PUNISH THE FEDs<<<