test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Scheduled Maintenance (October 16, 2014)

Comments

• Options
    crm14916crm14916 Member Posts: 1,516 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    ... And no fix for the graphics (squished, aspect ratio, etc...) problems that came with DR...

CM
    "Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure science." - Edwin Hubble
  • Options
    js26568js26568 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Is anyone else having an issue with their active space doffs and the powers in their trays needing to be re-slotted every time they beam from a ground zone to a space zone or at inopportune moments during missions?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Free Tibet!
  • Options
    argent007argent007 Member Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Skill system is now broken, and Kobali front-gate bridge is still broken

disappointing patch is disappointing
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    khan5000khan5000 Member Posts: 3,007 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Mac's still crashing
    Your pain runs deep.
    Let us explore it... together. Each man hides a secret pain. It must be exposed and reckoned with. It must be dragged from the darkness and forced into the light. Share your pain. Share your pain with me... and gain strength from the sharing.
  • Options
    aspartan1aspartan1 Member Posts: 1,054 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    The "server not responding then drop" issue still not fixed sadly enough....
    If you are looking for an excellent PvE fleet consider: Omega Combat Division today.
    Former member of the Cryptic Family & Friends Testing Team. Sadly, one day, it simply vanished - without a word or trace...
    Obscurea Chaotica Fleet (KDF), Commander
    ingame: @.Spartan
    Romulan_Republic_logo.png
    Former Alpha & Beta Tester
    Original Cryptic Forum Name: Spartan (member #124)
    The Glorious, Kirk’s Protegè
  • Options
    kemchakemcha Member Posts: 343 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    The launcher still continues to crash, special thanks to Cryptic's 'nvidia hate'. So, we going to wait until the next millenium before this is fixed?
    possibilities are a thing of hope, sometimes it drives us toward something better
  • Options
    index1985index1985 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    so second maintenence is done
    and game is still crashing
    i have not log in since monday and i dont plan too soon
    if they dont fix that what they have f*cked up
    so there is no point in login in at this time beacuse game is not working properly still
    so guess I am forced to wait another week for another maintenence
    so that they again dont TRIBBLE up my toons and delete their gear
    like when upgrade event have come out
    and I reported that bug and no one is giving a damn
    almost a month is past since i reported that
    You have been blocked from following this account at the request of the user.
    so this is the way how cryptic is treating players
    and by threating them with ban even permanent one
    if they dont shup up
  • Options
    shpoksshpoks Member Posts: 6,967 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    crm14916 wrote: »
    ... And no fix for the graphics (squished, aspect ratio, etc...) problems that came with DR...

CM

Unfortunately, I must also confirm that this is still happening and the set of fixes in this patch haven't resolved this issue for now. :(
    HQroeLu.jpg
  • Options
    lordmalak1lordmalak1 Member Posts: 4,681 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    kemcha wrote: »
    The launcher still continues to crash, special thanks to Cryptic's 'nvidia hate'. So, we going to wait until the next millenium before this is fixed?

nVidia hate- guess that explains why my card is starting act funny, I'll get an unexpected black screen and when the video comes back the screen rez in game is some odd resolution or ultra low. I've had to manually force the correct resolution as the auto setting gets spastic at times.
    KBF Lord MalaK
    Awoken Dead
    giphy.gif

Now shaddup about the queues, it's a BUG
  • Options
    sarax23sarax23 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    remove the patch yesterday i could play today no
  • Options
    pwecaptainsmirkpwecaptainsmirk Member Posts: 1,167 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Thank you for the reports regarding some of the bug issues still affecting gameplay.

Our team is looking into the problems and coming up with a game plan for a fix.

We will update everyone with more info as we receive it.

Thanks again for your patience, and we hope you are enjoying Delta Rising!

~CaptainSmirk
  • Options
    mhall85mhall85 Member Posts: 2,852 Arc User1
    edited October 2014

~CaptainSmirk

Mac users cannot enjoy what we can't play. :(

Haste and luck to the devs, to get a fix in!!!!
    d87926bd02aaa4eb12e2bb0fbc1f7061.jpg
  • Options
    sfofficer123sfofficer123 Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Thank you for the reports regarding some of the bug issues still affecting gameplay.

~CaptainSmirk
    mhall85 wrote: »
    Mac users cannot enjoy what we can't play. :(

Haste and luck to the devs, to get a fix in!!!!

Agree with this. (though i dont play on mac, sounds like you guys get a hard time). I too still crash, but where i was able to get a minutes gameplay or so before a crash yesterday, todays patch means I can't get past the map loading after the character select menu.
  • Options
    tasshenatasshena Member Posts: 529 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Hard to enjoy people standing on a bridge waiting for a supposed 'working instance' to open (there are reports that 1-2 work, others are pooched).

As far as 'nVidia hate', it's working fine on a GTX Titan Black. :p
  • Options
    crm14916crm14916 Member Posts: 1,516 Arc User
    edited October 2014

~CaptainSmirk

Thanks for this! And I mean it... If we received more comments like these, we'd feel better about things. At least I would. Makes me feel like I've been heard and not ignored... Communication is always a key issue in any business...

CM
    "Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure science." - Edwin Hubble
  • Options
    khan5000khan5000 Member Posts: 3,007 Arc User
    edited October 2014

~CaptainSmirk

Being patient but that Phantom I got on Launch day is begging to be flown
    Your pain runs deep.
    Let us explore it... together. Each man hides a secret pain. It must be exposed and reckoned with. It must be dragged from the darkness and forced into the light. Share your pain. Share your pain with me... and gain strength from the sharing.
  • Options
    tasshenatasshena Member Posts: 529 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Update: a Borg Red Alert in Sirius just failed because...

The unimatrix ship never showed up. Congratulations. Whole new bug from this patch.
  • Options
    darkjeffdarkjeff Member Posts: 2,590 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    lordmalak1 wrote: »
    :confused:

I'm sure there's a legit reason for this sexist move. PC or canon related ?

I'm not sure which instance they're talking about, but maybe it's to prevent panty shots? :P

I remember when my Romulan was strapped to the table in one of the Romulan story missions. I was like "Hey! They're looking up her skirt!" :o
  • Options
    shevetshevet Member Posts: 1,667 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    If I may quote
    Kobali Adventure Zone:
    Resolved an issue where the open mission “Defense at the Gates” could occasionally be blocked from completing.

Sorry, no... no, you didn't. Unless you "resolved" it by making it happen all the time, instead of just occasionally?
    8b6YIel.png?1
  • Options
    casper32433casper32433 Member Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    nyxadrill wrote: »
    Confirmed. I was half way to level 52 last night and during a fire fight I heard the "level up" sound effect go off complete with the graphic effect. I was NOWHERE near reaching 52! :rolleyes:

Now for the love of all that's holy/scientific/insert belief system here PLEASE fix the damn load outs!!!! Every single time I reset the thing it reverted on map changes taking my space traits off the bar.

I tried the usual workarounds but no of them helped.

I got so fed up of the bugfest last night I logged. Sorry but this release just proves what a lot of us suspect. QA is dead, or rather in Cryptics lexicon it stands for "Quite Atrocious" :rolleyes:

Think I'll wait for a few more patches before continuing the levelling.

You will hear the level up sound when your ship levels up in it's mastery level also. That may be what you heard.
  • Options
    kemchakemcha Member Posts: 343 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I love how Cryptic's idea of fixing bugs: create all brand new ones.
    possibilities are a thing of hope, sometimes it drives us toward something better
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    tasshena wrote: »
    Update: a Borg Red Alert in Sirius just failed because...

The unimatrix ship never showed up. Congratulations. Whole new bug from this patch.
    No it wasn't. :/ I heard about this yesterday. I also did a UIA yesterday with no Undine attacking the temple. (the rest of the undine spawned fine)
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • Options
    cwnannwncwnannwn Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited October 2014

~CaptainSmirk

Is there going to be someone looking at the problem of Mindscape mission crashing at least for me it does, doesn't matter where in the mission I am it randomly crashes.

:confused:
  • Options
    suavekssuaveks Member Posts: 1,736 Arc User
    edited October 2014

(...)

What about issues regarding constant crashing on the initial loading screen?

We can't really enjoy Delta Rising considering the fact that we cannot even launch the game...
    PyKDqad.jpg
  • Options
    magnifyinglensmagnifyinglens Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I think Cryptic gets a lot more grief than it deserves, but the one thing you CANNOT DO is have questline blockers like "Defense at the Gates".

If your scripting system isn't robust enough to handle events like this just autocomplete them.

-Lens
  • Options
    jam3s1701jam3s1701 Member Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Ok so after spending over an hour!! Trying to get past the bridge on Kobali prime I give up. . . You can't progress any further and Tbh its made me not want to bother either

I've been a strong supporter of this game when everyone else moans etc but this is the first bug that has made me see red and just wanna not bother playing for a while

Why bother posting in patch it's fixed when hello so isn't. . . .
    JtaDmwW.png
  • Options
    ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Bridge is still bugged at Kobali :(.
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    ashkrik_by_lindale_ff-d65zc3i.png
  • Options
    worffan101worffan101 Member Posts: 9,518 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Man, I love Harry Kim now. Dude's like my little adventure buddy. He's smart, his voice sounds excellent, he's very well-written and acted (especially compared to Neelix, who was sort of doomed to Scrappy-ness from the start), and I actually like him.

Could've done without allying with those bad-hairdoed idiots--Uh, I mean, the Kazon--but I suppose we could do with some cannon fodder. The Doctor's great, Tuvok's cool, Seven's Ok I guess. Neelix is marginally less annoying than he was on the show, but that's not saying much.

Kobali prime bridge mission is still bugged, I can confirm this. Skills respec bug is annoying, but it happens every update.

Could be worse.
  • Options
    cryptiecopcryptiecop Member Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    When will they fix the bridge officer un-equipping on map transfers :eek:
    cmbanner2015.jpg